- Parents seeking tests for unwell children were among 'hundreds' who turned up to the mobile site in Edgbaston, Birmingham after securing a much-sought after slot
- The caps were being sold by a third party (Photo: Amazon)Amazon has faced criticism for selling hats with the slogan ‘Black Lives Don’t Matter’ after a barrister tweeted about the item.
The online marketplace has since removed the item which were being sold by a third party and advertised as a ‘nice present’.
It comes just over a week after the retailer was slammed for selling T-shirts that read ‘Let’s Make Down Syndrome Extinct’.The racist ha
- Lasagna the 29lb cat is looking for a new owner to help her shift her sizable bulk (Pictures: ACCT Philly)A gorgeous but morbidly obese 29-pound cat found dumped in a dog crate is looking for a new owner to help her shift the ‘quarantine 15.’ The chunky tabby, called Lasagna, is being cared for by the Animal Control and Care Team (ACCT) of Philadelphia after being abandoned outside one of their shelters on Sunday.One visitor to the shelter looking for a new cat almost adopted the pre
- The President had said "we'll have to wait and see" whether he would commit to a peaceful transfer of power if he loses November's election
- Results checker and live lotto draw for the Set For Life game with the National Lottery on Thursday, September 24. Get those tickets to hand and find out if you're the next big winner
- Police washed blood off the road with boiling water after the victim of a suspect drunk driver hit-and-run crash in Birmingham was discovered to be infected with Covid-19
- A solicitation of prostitution charge against New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft has been dropped by Florida prosecutors after an appeals court tossed the video evidence.
Donald Trump WILL accept the results of a 'free and fair election' White House Kayleigh McEnany says'The president will accept the results of a free and fair election he will accept the will of the American people,' said White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Thursday.
- Aaron Schwartz, 22, and 18-year-old Petie Schwartz pleaded guilty to two counts of third-degree child molestation with a child under the age of 14.
- Data compiled by the University of Law (ULaw) exposes the 'shocking' and 'huge' number of those defying the Government's lockdown rules while the number tends to correlate with a rise in cases in the regions worst affected by lockdown flouters
- Amazon's new gaming service is called Luna, and lets you play on the devices you already own with no lengthy downloads
- There’s a new face on Emmerdale (Picture: ITV)Ben Tucker (Simon Lennon), a kayak instructor at Hawksford Outdoor Pursuits centre (HOP), is the new face on Emmerdale.He caught the eye of Aaron Dingle (Danny Miller) when he appeared for the first time in Tuesday’sepisode (Sepetmber 22), but it turns out the two have met before.It was revealed in Wednesday’s episode (September 23) that Aaron used to bully him at school. But the two soon repair things, and arranged to go on a date.
- Dr Sondra Crosby, a Boston University professor, told the court about Assange's mental health during his time holed up in the Ecuadorian Embassy via video-link from the US.
- Meena is set to make her debut (Picture: ITV)An unexpected new arrival in a soap can really add a bit of drama, and that’s what Emmerdale viewers can look forward to tonight when Meena (Paige Sandhu) makes her first appearance.The mysterious newcomer is set to instantly shake things up when she offers Amy (Natalie Ann Jamieson) a helping hand in The Hide – but quickly ruffles a few feathers by turning flirty with Billy (Jay Kontzle)Her arrival is set to shock a few of the village reg
- Jason Blair was hit by a deer and killed after it was struck by another vehicle in Westminster, Maryland. (Photo: Facebook and Google Maps)A deer struck by a car smashed into another car and killed its passenger in a horrific freak accident.Jason Blair died on Thursday morning after the woodland animal slammed into his friend’s Hyundai Santa Fe car while it drove along a road in Westminster, Maryland. A co-worker confirmed his identity to Metro.co.uk.
Kellen Carnes, 24 was the driver who s
- St Albans Crown Court heard the 18-year-old victim was frogmarched to a park in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, where he was robbed and repeatedly stabbed by three gang members
- The new smart speaker is called the Echo Show 10, and features 'intelligent motion', following you around the room as you move
- Sir Patrick Vallance has shares in drugs giant GlaxoSmithKline (Source: Getty Images Europe)Sir Patrick Vallance has £600,000 of shares in a pharmaceuticals giant contracted to develop a Covid vaccine for the Government, a report has revealed.The Chief Scientific Adviser, who leads the Government’s expert panel on vaccines, holds 43,111 shares in GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) from his time as president of the drugs company.According to the Telegraph, accounts show Sir Patrick held
- Crispin Blunt made the extraordinary intervention in response to the Government’s decision to rule out changes to make it easier for transgender people in England and Wales to have their gender legally recognised
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft has been cleared of soliciting prostitution charges in Florida after an appeals court's ruled that the billionaire's privacy rights were violated.
- Demi’s podcast is set to be adapted into a series (Picture: Rex)Demi Moore’s erotic drama podcast Dirty Diana is set to be adapted into a series.Amazon is said to have won the rights to the development of the show, according to Deadline.The publication has also reported that Demi, 57, is set to star, with the podcast’s creator Shana Feste on board to direct and co-write with her collaborator Jennifer Besser.Both Shana and Jennifer are said to executive produce through their Qui
- Eternals’ release date has been postponed (Picture: Getty/Marvel/Disney)Eternals star Kumail Nanjiani believes it is a ‘responsible decision’ that the film has had its release date pushed back by a year.
The forthcoming MCU movie was originally scheduled for November 6 2020, before being pushed to February 12 2021. It has now been postponed to November 5 2021 – a year after its original intended release date.
Kumail has since shared his thoughts on Twitter following the a
- Worcester Diocese members were left mortified after a group of hackers infiltrated their Zoom meeting and subjected them to a barrage of offensive content.
- Wayne Lineker shared emotional Instagram post from the plane back to the UK as he said he 'couldn't take anymore' and would be 'an emotional wreck' if he had stayed as he heads back to the UK.
- Lion King fan Bruce, a one-year-old bulldog, shows it's not just humans who can't get through the scene of Simba's dad death without absolutely losing it
- The Chinese woman found the hilarious photos accidentally taken by her seven-month-old cat, nicknamed Er Niu, after she noticed a clump of white fur on her iPad when she got home.
- A study of 2,000 adults commissioned by Virgin Media found the top 13 things Brits spend hundreds on fixing over five years and top 20 ways we damaged our mobile phones
- A 42-year-old Northern Territory father has been jailed for six years after he was found with more than 2,000 child abuse images, including of his own daughter and niece.
- Former Georgia defensive back Otis Reese says he left the school because of racist treatment on campus, and contends that coach Kirby Smart manipulated him to continue playing.
- All will become clear, apparently (Picture: Amazon Prime)The Boys season 2 is currently underway with new episodes dropping on Amazon Prime Video every Friday and fans will get more of an insight into Cherie and Frenchie’s relationship history.
The pair are good friends and have found themselves in a no-strings-attached situationship, and actress Jordana Lajoie has teased exclusively to Metro.co.uk that their romantic past will all become clear.
‘We’ll see more vulnerability,&r
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!