- A worker sadly plunged to his death after falling from a ride while carrying out a routine safety check (Picture: 6 News)A theme park worker fell 200ft from the world’s tallest swing ride and plunged to his death.Local reports say Jacob David Kaminsky was carrying out a routine safety check on the StarFlyer at ICON Park in Orlando, Florida, when he fell.The 21-year-old was about halfway up the ride at around 7.40am on Monday carrying out a standard daily check.He is believed to have hit a
- Gary Neville believes Kepa Arrizabalaga’s Chelsea career is effectively over (Pictures: Getty)Gary Neville believes Kepa Arrizabalaga’s Chelsea career is effectively over following his latest blunder in the defeat to Premier League champions Liverpool.Jurgen Klopp’s side secured a 2-0 win at Stamford Bridge on Sunday thanks to two second-half goals from Sadio Mane.The Blues found themselves a man down at the break after Andreas Christensen was shown a straight red card for foul
- The BBC is launching a new show (Picture: PA)BBC One is launching a new daily programme featuring expert advice on topical issues.The show will air after BBC Breakfast, between 9.15am and 10am on weekdays.It will provide a mixture of entertainment and expertise on a range of issues of concern to viewers.Carla-Maria Lawson, head of BBC daytime and early peak, said the programme follows ‘the success of shows such as HealthCheck UK Live, Kitchen Live and Your Money and Your Life.’She ad
- Jurgen Klopp was annoyed with his Liverpool players after they celebrated Chelsea’s misfortune (AFP via Getty Images)Jurgen Klopp responded angrily to his Liverpool players after they applauded Andreas Christensen’s red card during their clash with Chelsea.Christensen was sent off shortly before half time after he hauled down Sadio Mane, who was clean through on Chelsea’s goal following an excellent pass from Jordan Henderson.Referee Paul Tierney had initially given a yellow ca
- An uptown A train in Manhattan derailed on Sunday morning at the 14th St - Eighth Avenue station after a homeless person thought it was funny to put metal clamps on the tracks.
- Khaled Argoub has been jailed for 14 years (Picture: SWNS)A would-be rapist who followed a woman from the night tube and attacked her has been jailed for 14 years.Khaled Argoub, 21, tried to blame a twin brother who didn’t exist, saying that he did not know when he had last seen him or contacted him but that he might know the area where the assault happened.However, he had told his housemate that he had no family in the UK.Argoub followed his victim, who had been on a night out with friend
- Craig Woodhall, 41, admitted stabbing his 31-year-old wife Victoria to death (Picture: PA)A man has admitted murdering his estranged wife in a ‘brutal’ machete attack in front of her neighbours.Craig Woodhall, 41, pleaded guilty to stabbing his wife Victoria, 31, multiple times after chasing her from their home in Barnsley.Detectives said Woodhall dragged his wife to the ground and stabbed her several times with a ‘Gurkha-style machete knife’ before walking away, but retu
- Tragic Anna Seagren, one, was killed when she was hit at the family's farm in South Australia on Friday and her heartbroken mother has spoken to warn other parents of the dangers
- Shoppers took to Twitter to share pictures of their local supermarket shelves which had been stripped bare. Fears of a second wave of coronavirus appear to be fuelling the return of panic-buying.
- WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES Katrina Pidden was left with severe bruising and lost a tooth after Mitchell Liversedge hit her in the face with a bathroom door after she went out with friends
- The Church has several buildings across the world (Picture: Getty)Scientology – you’ve probably heard of it by now, and made up your own mind on its merit and reputation.For some, it can be life-changing. Tom Cruise has famously been a huge advocate for the religion for years. However, for others it can be considered a dangerous cult based on science-fiction.The controversial church is back in the news after The Sun reported details of Brad Pitt’s past dalliance with the religi
- Ant and Dec, who present Britain’s Got Talent, who discussed Dec’s family in a new interview (Picture: Dymond/Thames/Syco/REX)Ant McPartlin has opened up about playing uncle to his Britain’s Got Talent co-host Declan Donnelly’s daughter Isla.The Geordie host talked fondly about the little girl – who Dec welcomed with wife Ali Astall in 2018 – in a new interview.Speaking on Steve and Karen’s Breakfast Show on TFM, the star called Isla ‘absolutely be
Netflix’s Ratched: 4 questions we have as we wait for season 2 of Ryan Murphy’s Cuckoo’s Next prequelWhat’s next for the nurse? (Picture: Netflix)***Warning: Ratched spoilers ahead***
Ryan Murphy’s latest offering brings a new level to the iconic character of Nurse Ratched, giving her a feminist and LGBT twist.
Joining Lucia hospital as a nurse in a bid to help her mentally ill, serial killer brother Edmund (Finn Wittrock), Mildred Ratched (Sarah Paulson) is sent on a spiral of self discovery.
While that was undoubtedly a good thing when coming to terms with her sexuality and starti
- Gino D’Acampo on the struggles of filming Family Fortunes (Picture: Matt Frost/ ITV)Gino D’Acampo has told how he struggled not being able to hug the contestants on Family Fortunes because of coronavirus restrictions.The TV chef, who has taken the reigns as host for the ITV quiz show, said because of social-distancing guidelines he was unable to hug or shake hands with any of the guests – which was a struggle for him.And let’s face it, who wouldn’t want to hug Gino?
- Kate Shemirani reportedly calls the global Covid-19 pandemic a 'scamdemic' and says the disease which has killed thousands in the country 'doesn't exist'
- The mother said she could not get a test unless she said she was a key worker (Pictures: BBC)A mother has said she does not regret lying about being a key worker to get a coronavirus test. The unnamed woman said pretending to be a key worker was the only way to get a test as putting in that she was unemployed showed no tests were available. She told the BBC: ‘I put in I was unemployed. As soon as you clicked it there was no site available – as soon as I tried to change the
- President Trump is neck and neck with his Democratic rival Joe Biden, according to the latest polls (Picture: Anadolu)Donald Trump jokingly warned he ‘will never speak’ to his supporters again if he does not win the upcoming election.Current polling has Trump neck and neck with his Democratic rival, Joe Biden, so the president has taken his re-election campaign to Fayetteville in the swing state of North Carolina.
Trump has repeatedly travelled to the crucial state in recent weeks, e
- Peter Andre’s bringing Mysterious Girl back and we are kinda here for it (Picture: Rex)Peter Andre’s 1995 hit Mysterious Girl could be getting a serious upgrade for 2020 – the singer wants to give it a dancehall remix. While he’s not confirmed if a future remix would see him don the curtains and oiled-up six-pack again, Pete, 47, wants to give Mysterious Girl another outing. He told New magazine: ‘When you’ve got a song you’re known for, it&rsq
- Billionaire Ron Perelman says he is parting ways with assets he no longer wants or uses in order to live a more simpler life as the pandemic continues to impact his business empire.
- A source said the Prime Minister does not want to be seen as ‘Scrooge’ (Picture: Getty Images)Boris Johnson is reportedly thinking about lifting the ‘rule of six’ for 24 hours on Christmas day. The ban on groups of more than six people meeting inside or outside came into effect on Monday in an effort to stop coronavirus spreading between households.
Advisors were planning for the ‘rule of six’ to be in place for at least three months so it could end at th
- Oscar the alpaca had a great time (Picture: PA)An unlikely football fan made a surprise appearance at a West Yorkshire match – but not everyone welcomed him with open arms.Footballers were left in disbelief when a fluffy alpaca came bounding onto the pitch during a lower league game on Saturday afternoon.Carlton Athletic’s tie against Ilkley Town had to be stopped for 15 minutes as people tried to entice the elusive animal off the pitch with food.But Oscar the alpaca, who had escaped
- Rishi Sunak could freeze benefits and public sector wages to pay for the coronavirus crisis (Picture: Getty Images/Rex)Rishi Sunak is reportedly considering a freeze on benefits and public sector pay to address the mounting cost of the coronavirus crisis.The chancellor is understood to be seriously concerned the pandemic is inflicting long-term damage on Britain’s public finances as he moves to claw back record spending.Sources told Mail Online Mr Sunak has discussed pausing inflation-link
Amanda Holden has left a handful of Britain’s Got Talent fans furious after ‘breaking’ coronavirus social distancing guidelines during Saturday’s semi-final.The judge joined contestant Myra Dubois at her request for a hilarious duet to Elaine Paige and Barbara Dickson’s I Know Him So Well and had been sat apart from the drag queen during the performance.Howe
- The guards were filmed brawling (Picture: Solarpix)Two security guards have been suspended following a punch-up at a tube station in Barcelona.Commuters who rely on the guards to keep them safe looked on astonished as the pair rolled around on the ground at Placa Espanya Station on the city’s underground network.One of the men was filmed overpowering the other after being pinned to the ground.The guard who was initially on top received a string of punches to his face as the other man freed
- Kourtney Kardashian responds to people trolling her over Addison Rae friendship (Picture: Instagram/@kourtneykardash, REX)Kourtney Kardashian clapped back at a fan who was ‘weirded out’ by her friendship with TikTok star Addison Rae.Addison and the 41-year-old reality star struck up a friendship after the 19-year-old surprised her fan and Kourtney’s son Mason.
Kourtney shared a few snaps of the two wearing bikinis and posing in the pool together.‘Two more days of summer,&
- Battle of Britain 80th anniversary marked with flypast (Picture: PA/Getty)The 80th anniversary of The Battle of Britain was marked at a small, socially-distanced service in London today. Parallels were drawn between the heroism of ‘The Few’ and modern-day NHS staff and key workers who face a ‘fight against an invisible army’ at the Westminster Abbey event.Normally, the annual Sunday service welcomes some 2,200 people as the UK commemorates the first battle in history
Victoria Beckham reflects on the time she and David had ‘the nerve’ to wear matching leather Gucci outfits to a Versace eventVictoria Beckham has reflected on the time she and husband David had ‘the nerve’ to wear matching leather outfits by Gucci – to a Versace event.Quelle horreur!The Spice Girls star and the football icon famously wore the ensembles in 1999, when VB was still with the band and David was playing for Manchester United.‘Double leather and very spiky hair…’ said the fashion designer, discussed the look with Sunday Times Style.‘What we were wearing was actually
- This makeup brand was criticised for naming a blusher Dream Like Anne after Anne Frank (Picture: Woke Up Like This/ REX)A Hong Kong-based makeup brand has been criticised for naming a liquid blusher after Anne Frank.Woke Up Like This (WULT) labelled one of its blushers Dream Like Anne as part of a new collection to celebrate female empowerment.The product was launched during Sexual Health Awareness month and was included with other items named after famous women.Each product was named after
- Oxlade-Chamberlain is nursing an injury (Picture: Getty)Liverpool will not entertain the sale of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain this summer, according to reports.The Reds are expected to offload a few of their players after agreeing deals for Bayern Munich midfielder Thiago Alcantara and Wolverhampton Wanderers forward Diogo Jota.Wolves have shown an interest in Oxlade-Chamberlain and have already signed one player from Liverpool this month – defender Ki-Jana Hoever.But the Mirror claim that Live
- Jessica Alba explains why she broke down in tears over daughter’s height in viral photo (Picture: Getty)Jessica Alba explained why she broke down in tears over her daughter’s quick growth.The LA’s Finest star shared a snap of her and her 12-year-old daughter Honor standing back to back as well a picture of her crying as she hugged the teen.‘The moment you realize your number 1 baby is taller than you 😩😩😩 ‘ she captioned the post.Jessica,
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!