- Claire Boyle, 34, was ordered to complete 250 hours of unpaid work for caging and starving a four-year-old. At her review hearing she claimed she could not complete her punishment after giving birth
- Three-year-old Ronnie Seddon was left heartbroken as he had watched the insect grow for several weeks (Picture: SWNS)A three-year-old boy was left heartbroken after he released the butterfly he had watched grow for several weeks with disastrous consequences.Ronnie Seddon, from Rotherham in South Yorkshire, had kept the caterpillar in a plastic box while watching it turn into a chrysalis then emerge as a white butterfly.His dad, 25-year-old Danny, decided to record the adorable moment his son rel
- El Monte Councilwoman Victoria Martinez Muela is facing criticism after she allegedly failed to report a $1,100 gift from a lobbyist that was put towards her breast augmentation surgery.
- Equinox and its subsidiary SoulCycle will begin requiring customers and staff be vaccinated against COVID-19 beginning next month in its New York area locations, the company told its members.
- Indigo Bond, of Fishponds, Bristol, has denied outraging public decency after she was accused of deliberately weeing on PC Hume during the chaos in March.
- The Nature Boy has left the building (Photo: WWE)Ric Flair has reportedly left WWE after requesting his release.The legendary Nature Boy, whose daughter Charlotte Flair is battling Rhea Ripley and Raw Women’s Champion Nikki A.S.H. for the gold at SummerSlam later this month, is said to have asked Vince McMahon directly to let him out of his current deal.As reported by both Wrestling Inc and Fightful, the Hall of Famer has been granted his release on Monday after he re-signed last year foll
- Make sure you've got your tickets for the Set for Life draw for Monday, August 02 and follow along live - and you could be in to win £10,000 a month
General Hospital spoilers: Jax confronts Carly about keeping their daughter Josslyn safe while Stella comes clean to CurtisJax is concerned about Josslyn’s safety (Picture: ABC/General Hospital)General Hospital is full of tension and drama as Jason Morgan (Steve Burton) and Carly Corinthos (Laura Wright) continue to butt heads over the safety of their daughter, Josslyn.Elsewhere in Port Charles, Nina Reeves (Cynthia Watros) is feeling some guilt about her knowledge about Sonny, but will it be enough to make her finally reveal the truth?Monday’s episode sees Stella confronts Portia while Jordan feels help
- Ruthless dealers employed a starving 15-year-old boy as one of their couriers, Kingston crown court heard. They were traced after he went missing from his London home for two weeks.
- A White House official reportedly confirmed on Monday that Biden will not be one of the nearly 500 people in attendance at Obama's birthday bash on Martha's Vineyard.
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday again pressed the White House to extend the eviction moratorium after lawmakers failed to act and Democrats - like AOC and Rep. Cori Bush - grow angry about the lapse.
- 'Obsessive' Mark Chilman, 52, is accused of killing Neil Parkinson, 66, who was discovered after police were called to a lay-by near Cotheridge in Worcestershire, on December 12, 2020.
- A woman, 30, a man, 39, and a boy, 13, have been arrested on a suspicion of murder following the death of five-year-old Logan Mwangi
- The moment looked too much for the Opals until a miraculous second-half saw them sneak into the Olympics basketball quarter-finals, where they'll face the US.
- The couple in their 30s were punched, spat on and kickedA gay man was kicked into the path of an oncoming car as four yobs launched a suspected homophobic attack on him and his husband.The couple, in their 30s, were punched, spat on and kicked while vile slurs were allegedly shouted on Friday evening.A bag was stolen before one man was knocked into the road as a car approached on Leith Street in Edinburgh.One of the victims is said to have broken down sobbing following the onslaught, saying he &
- Commons leader says asking people "to show their papers" is "not a British way to behave" in clear swipe at Boris Johnson
- The moderator of the /r/medicine thread penned the warning after the blog post written by renowned lesbian writer Katie Herzog and published to Bari Weiss's Substack on July 27 went viral.
- Harry Kane wants to join Manchester City (Credits: PA)Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher has criticised Harry Kane for his decision to swerve Tottenham training today as the England skipper looks to force through a move to Manchester City.
The 28-year-old failed to show up for training today at Spurs’ Enfield base and though the club are yet to comment on his no-show, it’s thought Kane’s decision was based on his desire to move to the Etihad.Kane gave a detailed interview to Gary
- Caden Stewart’s family said he was an ‘outgoing’ boy who ‘loved helping people’A 16-year-old boy who died in the custody of the prison service was found lying unresponsive in his cell hours after asking for medical help, an inquest has heard.Caden Stewart complained about a headache after playing football and lifting weights at Cookham Wood Young Offenders’ Institute, Kent, in June 2019.The inquest, which is taking place before a jury, heard that he pressed th
- Rosie Diamond, 19, an independent councillor in Briton Ferry Town, was 17 when she was pictured wearing the Sex Pistols T-shirt featuring the offensive symbol
- China reported 55 new locally transmitted infections including seven positive cases in Wuhan as official daily numbers were released with infections traced to a train station.
- Wall Street's newest investment guru is a 65-year-old, Trump supporting, devout Christian woman, who reads the Bible religiously and has an appreciation for technology stocks.
- Government will prioritise non-cash incentives to convince people to book in at one of Australia's many vaccine clinics, instead offering so-called 'freedom incentives'.
- Pc Declan Jones assaulted a man in Aston on April 20 last year, before going on to kick and punch a 15-year-old he wrongly accused of possessing drugs
- Ministry of Sound DJ Mark Wilkinson lived with a little-known, debilitating inflammatory disease for years without a diagnosis
- Pictured: Warzone streamers leaving to play something else (Picture: Activision)A number of content creators are looking to move on from Call Of Duty: Warzone thanks to a lack of real changes and persistent hacking.While the Call Of Duty series remains one of Activision’s biggest money makers, free-to-play battle royale Call Of Duty: Warzone has been subject to an increasingly long list of complaints from fans, with the most frequent being the rampant hacking and cheating.It’s not ju
West Ham target Matheus Pereira confirms desire to leave West Brom in explosive statement over his futureMatheus Pereira wants a move away from West Brom (Picture: Getty)West Brom attacker Matheus Pereira has said he wants to leave the club amid rumours West Ham are ready to make a move his signature.Pereira was part of West Brom’s squad that dropped down from the Premier League into the Championship after a 19-placed finish last season and is now actively seeking a switch away from the Hawthorns.The 25-year-old Brazilian has been the subject of intense transfer speculation for much of the su
- James May is not impressed with how Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have conducted themselves publicly (Picture: Getty)James May has criticised the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, saying they should ‘know better’ than to talk about their personal lives in public.The Grand Tour presenter told the Radio Times the royal family should be an ‘exemplar’.Earlier this year Harry and Meghan took part in a bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey and made a series of explosive allegations
- Chris Arter feels he should be compensated due to the damage to his beloved hedge (Picture: SWNS)A self-confessed hedge lover has been left seething after his immaculately trimmed bush was scorched by ‘careless’ workmen.
Chris Arter, 68, believes it will take at least two years for his hawthorn hedge to recover as there’s now a foot-wide line of dead leaves stretching across its middle.
The devastated gardener blames broadband workers, who were digging up the pavement outside h
- Kit Harington made sure to take time for himself (Picture: Getty)Kit Harington is ‘really happy’ he went to rehab after Game Of Thrones ended.The 34-year-old actor, who played Jon Snow for eight years in the acclaimed HBO series, said he was facing some ‘mental health difficulties’ towards the end of filming and believes taking time for himself was the best thing he could have done.‘I went through some mental health difficulties after Thrones and during the end of T
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!