- A woman has gone viral on social media after claiming she was able to shave her legs with sandpaper and it's blown her mind that she's been using razors for years
- Shane Davies went missing off the coast of West Sussex yesterdayA body has been found in the search for a kayaker who got into difficulty at sea.Shane Davies had been kayaking with a friend when he went missing off the Pagham and Selsey beach area in West Sussex at about 3.30pm yesterday.The 33-year-old, pictured wearing a colourful pair of aviator sunglasses, became separated from his friend as they swam back to shore.Coastguard and police conducted extensive searches of the area and a bod
- Karrio Kross defends hit NXT Championship against four of the best (Picture: WWE)WWE goes old school tonight with NXT TakeOver: In Your House.Veteran broadcaster Todd Pettengill will be back as the host for tonight’s epic show with five championships on the line across five bouts covering all sides of the black and gold brand’s stacked roster.From a stacked main event promising the best of NXT and a massive grudge match to the revival of the Million Dollar Title and a winners-take-al
- Giovanna Fletcher reportedly received up to £30k from the Government’s furlough scheme (Picture: Rex)Giovanna Fletcher is said to have claimed thousands from the Government’s furlough scheme just weeks after winning I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!.The 36-year-old author and her husband, McFly’s Tom Fletcher, who has an estimated worth of £8million, reportedly received up to £30,000 from the state.According to The Sun, an HMRC register of clai
- Dick and Dom are in talks for a new game show (Picture: BBC)Dick And Dom are gearing up for a massive return with a brand new game show for grown-up viewers of their series In Da Bungalow.The duo, whose full names are Richard McCourt and Dominic Wood, are in talks to host a programme based on their podcast, Cash From Chaos, which involves a live studio audience and sees their earnings up for grabs.Richard explained: ‘We’ve been moving to that millennial generation – the kids th
- Alesha Dixon will be a judge on the new series of Australia’s Got Talent (Picture: Rex)Alesha Dixon has been named as a judge on the upcoming series of Australia’s Got Talent.The Mis-Teeq singer will join the likes of How I Met Your Mother star Neil Patrick Harris and Australian artists Kate Ritchie and Shane Jacobson.Former Australian Idol star Ricki-Lee Coulter will be returning to front the show.Alesha, who recently opened up about how her parenting was impacted by witne
- Adesanya not impressed with Vettori’s post-fight comments (Picture: Getty)Israel Adesanya has accused Marvin Vettori or having an ‘Eric Cartman mentality’ after his victory over the Italian at UFC 263.Adesanya cruised to a unanimous points victory on Saturday in another successful defence of his middleweight title.
Prior to the contest, the two repeatedly clashed in their pre-fight press conference with Vettori accusing ‘The Last Stylebender’ of ‘believing his
- Denardo Samuels-Brooks, 17, died after being knifed in the chest in Streatham (UkNewsinPictures)Four people have been charged with murder following the fatal stabbing of a teenager in south London.Denardo Samuels-Brooks, 17, died after being knifed in the chest in Streatham on Thursday. Police officers and the London Ambulance Service were called to Prentis Road just after 4pm.Denardo was taken to a central London hospital, where he was pronounced dead just before 5pm.Police have now charge
- Charlie Brooks returns as Janine Butcher on EastEnders (Picture: ISOIMAGES LTD)Charlie Brooks has been sighted on the set of EastEnders, confirming Janine Butcher’s comeback.The 40-year-old actress is expected to return to the BBC One serial drama in her iconic role as Janine later this year. Now she has been spotted arriving at the soap’s Elstree studios.
Charlie was seen returning to her car and driving home after a few hours of filming in London, where her car was hidden.She was p
Alex Scott returns to Instagram with a smile after tearful Christian Eriksen reaction during Euro 2020Alex Scott was applauded for showing emotion after Christian Eriksen’s collapse (Picture: BBC/ AFP)Alex Scott was in better spirits as she returned to social media after breaking down in tears over Christian Eriksen’s collapse during the Euro 2020. Danish footballer Eriksen, 29, was resuscitated on the pitch after collapsing during his country’s match against Finland on Saturday. The sports star was rushed to a nearby hospital with officials later confirming that he is in
- Little Gunner Lewis-Vale has a life-limiting condition but his mum Holly Lewis-Vale claims she couldn't get a face-to-face appointment with her GP before his diagnosis as she kept being told it wasn't allowed during lockdown
- China has deployed a fleet of 60 drones in Guangzhou (Getty)China has deployed a fleet of 60 drones in Guangzhou to keep people indoors amid a flare-up of Covid-19 infections.The country had largely stamped out cases of local coronavirus transmission but decided to use the unmanned aerial vehicles when the more infectious Delta variant was discovered.In total, six new cases of the strain first detected in India were reported in Guangzhou in 24 hours, raising the number in the outbreak to more th
- Victoria Police have issued an urgent alert for a teenage girl last seen in Parkville in North Melbourne on Friday afternoon. Authorities are concerned for the young girl because of her age.
- Delicious and refreshing (Picture: @ambitiouskitchen TikTok)Set the scene.
You are in your best outfit, sitting with your best friends.
The sun is shining and there is heat on your skin.
With a glass of Prosecco in hand you think life couldn’t get any better than this.
However, there is one addition that would make this perfect moment even more idyllic.
And what is that you ask? Drunken strawberries.
The perfect accompaniment to summer drinks, drunken strawberries are simply alcohol-soaked
- Imperial measurements like pints, pounds and inches could soon make a come back in the UK, thanks to Government considerations over changes to the current system.
- A a senior Biden official said there is 'unanimity' in calling out human rights abuses at the G7, although it wasn't clear a final communique would mention China by name.
- The device, by Cambridgeshire-based RoboScientific, detects chemical changes in the skin and breath of Covid-infected people and could analyse the air in a room in as little as 15 minutes
- The PM will decide tonight ahead of a Monday night press conference. But experts warn a delay is now 'inevitable' - as Tory Dominic Raab said we're 'racing' to double-jab more people and 'sever' the link with hospital
- A leading academic says the idea of an "all-or-nothing Freedom Day" should be replaced with a more gradual lifting and suggests the pandemic may lead the public to wear face masks permanently
- A woman has gone viral on social media after sharing the one thing about her relationship that 'sounds fake' but is 100 per cent real and it's all to do with a letter she wrote when she was younger
- Some ministers are worried Covid restrictions will remain in place until spring 2022 if they aren’t lifted this summer (Picture: Retuers/Rex/Getty)Some government ministers are worried lockdown restrictions could end up staying in place until 2022, reports say.Boris Johnson is set to announce whether the so-called ‘freedom day’ on June 21 can go ahead tomorrow.It’s widely expected the date will be delayed by as much as four weeks as dire warnings about the spread of the D
- Four people have been charged after a terrifying home invasion in Raymond Terrace on the New South Wales Central Coast early Saturday morning.
- Joao Cancelo will miss Portugal’s Euro 2020 campaign (Reuters)Manchester City defender Joao Cancelo will miss Portugal’s Euro 2020 campaign after testing positive for coronavirus.Manchester United full-back Diogo Dalot, who has spent the season on loan at AC Milan, replaces Cancelo in Portugal’s squad.A statement from the Portuguese Football Federation (FPF) read: ‘Under-21 international Diogo Dalot will join the National Team’s delegation in Budapest to prepare for
- Andrew Bridgen, the MPfor North West Leicestershire, tweeted last week to criticise England players for kneeling ahead of kick off and was sent a letter by the Football Association.
- Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said that the possibility of a leak from a Chinese laboratory was discussed by G7 leaders and has not been ruled by the investigators probing the cause of the coronavirus pandemic
Anthea Turner recalls ‘hurtful’ feud with Eamonn Holmes that led to GMTV exit: ‘Nobody likes injustice’Anthea Turner has opened up on her fall out with Eamonn Holmes (Picture: Rex)Anthea Turner has recalled her past ‘feud’ with Eamonn Holmes, saying that it ‘hurts’ to be ‘misrepresented’.The presenter fronted ITV daytime programme GMTV alongside Eamonn from 1994 to 1996, however a clash over her ‘ambition and vanity’ led to her exit from the show.‘Revenge is a dish best served sweet,’ Andrea said as she opened up on the difficult time in
- Coral and TJ need a new home together (Pictures: Battersea Cats and Dogs Home)When TJ the nine-year-old saluki arrived at Battersea Cats and Dogs Home, he was very nervous of the new environment.To help him, staff decided to take him to be temporarily fostered alongside another pooch called Coral, a seven-year-old greyhound.Coral was staying with the Berkshire Rescue centre’s manager Kaye Mughal because she also found kennels stressful.She had arrived in January when her elderly owner coul
- Insiders have told Us Magazine that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are 'trying their utmost to maintain a good relationship' with the Queen.
- The Met Office says severe weather is likely in England and Wales, with up to 2ins of rain possible in a span of just two to three hours later this week following a spell of sweltering heat
- The PM, who vowed to lose weight last year after ending up in intensive care with coronavirus, was pictured wearing swimming shorts as he walked hand-in-hand with Mrs Johnson.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!