- Michele Köbke, 30, from Berlin says the Boeing is 'very attractive, sexy, beautifully built, and elegant' - and she has a pet name for it
- Philonise Floyd said Donald Trump did not give him the chance to speak during a phone call about his brother’s death. (Picture: AP/MSNBC)George Floyd’s brother said President Donald Trump ‘didn’t give me the opportunity to even speak’ during a phone call about his brother’s death.
Philonise Floyd spoke out about his disappointment regarding his call with the president during a virtual interview with Al Sharpton on MSNBC on Saturday.
‘It was so fast. He d
- Minnesotta Attorney General Keith Ellison says former police officer Derek Chauvin could face additional charges and that three other ex-cops will also be arrested in the slaying of George Floyd.
- Law enforcement officers in Minneapolis, Minnesota, shot paint rounds at civilians standing on their own private property
- The post was captioned 'brutality' and shows one teen kneeling on his friend's neck - mocking the way the 46-year-old unarmed black man died after being detained in Minneapolis last Monday.
- Classrooms are getting ready for the first pupils to return since they closed in March (Picture: Getty Images)Schools across the UK are set to welcome students back to the classroom on Monday for the first time since they closed in March amid the coronavirus pandemic.Boris Johnson confirmed on Thursday that schools would be re-opening for some years from 1 June as some of the country’s lockdown measures are gradually eased – although not all students will be returning?So which school
- The changes for those shielding have come as a surprise with many expecting to have to stay inside until the end of June
Love Island star Charlie Brake issues apology after fans call him out for ‘racist’ tweet as he supports Donald TrumpCharlie Brake has issued an apology to fans after he was called out for being ‘racist’ (Picture: ITV/REX)Love Island star Charlie Brake has issued an apology after fans called him out for being ‘racist’ as he appeared to support a tweet sent by Donald Trump.The 26-year-old millionaire, who has since deleted his Twitter account, received backlash from his followers after he retweeted and commented on a post sent out by the President.The tweet in question was refe
- Geoff will attempt to delete evidence of his abuse of Yasmeen as the Corrie storyline continues (Picture: ITV)Coronation Street viewers have been gripped by the Geoff (Ian Bartholomew) and Yasmeen (Shelley King) storyline in recent weeks, with events having taken a disturbing turn after she found herself facing an attempted murder charge.And if the new trailer for the soap is anything to go by we’re in for even further twists as Alya (Sair Khan) tries to do what she can to prove that her g
- An elderly couple were walking in North Yorkshire when the incident occurred leaving the victim's 78-year-old wife needing treatment for injuries
- Just pull it out with the ribbon (Picture: Hinch Army Cleaning Tips )If you’re a fan of making your home smell nice with wax melts, then you’ll know the difficulty of changing to a new one.Do it when the wax is still melted and you just have a very hot liquid that goes everywhere but leave it to cool and try it the next time you use it, the wax will be stuck.You can leave it to heat up slightly and scrape it out but it can still end up being a bit of a mess, especially if you forget
- Dr Harries said she “absolutely” agreed with her colleague deputy chief medical officer Jonathan Van-Tam who made his views clear on Boris Johnson's most senior aide on Saturday afternoon
- Pranksters have hijacked the NRL's fan-in-the-stand initiative with a family dog, Boris Johnson's embattled chief advisor and the world's worst serial killer all making an appearance at the weekend's fixtures.
- Brits have flocked to the beaches and parks (Picture: PA)Brits have taken advantage of the good weather by visiting parks and beaches across the UK.Pictures showed people sunbathing in temperatures of up to 25C on Sunday.The skies were also clear and it remained dry but there was a cool breeze towards coastal areas.Brits enjoyed the good weather at a number of spots, including Ruislip Lido in London, as the public were reminded to practice social distancing following the relaxation of lockdown r
Selena Gomez ‘can’t sit in silence’ following George Floyd’s death as she urges everyone to ‘do better’Selena Gomez ‘can’t sit in silence’ following George Floyd’s death in MinneapolisSelena Gomez has insisted she ‘can’t sit in silence’ after hearing news of George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis.
Floyd died last week after a white police officer knelt on his neck for over eight minutes, despite him insisting he couldn’t breathe.
Celebrities have since been calling for change and demanding justice for Floyd, with his death sparking protests acros
- A man, 27-years-old, died in hospital after a bite from one of his 25 pet snakes insouthern port city of Algeciras. He died before a new antidote arrived from Madrid after initial efforts failed.
- Liverpool have been heavily linked with a move for Timo Werner (Picture: Getty)Danny Mills has hailed ‘incredible’ Liverpool transfer target Timo Werner and says the Germany striker could replace Roberto Firmino at Anfield.Liverpool have identified Werner, who has scored 91 goals in 153 appearances for RB Leipzig, as a top target ahead of the summer.The 24-year-old has established himself as one of the top forwards in Europe over the past four seasons and has also attracted interest
- (Picture: North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service/SWNS)We’re all eager to get outside at the minute but one doggo got a little too excited and ended up in a bit of a flap.Jock the Staffordshire bull terrier had to be rescued by firefighters after getting his head stuck in the cat flap.He completely underestimated his own size and obviously couldn’t get anything past his neck through the hole but he discovered he couldn’t go backwards either.The brindle pooch felt extremely so
Jacqueline Jossa denies claims she moved out of marital home ‘after finding message Dan Osborne had sent Gabby Allen’Jacqueline Jossa denies claims she ‘moved out over flirty message Dan Osborne had sent Gabby Allen’ (Picture: Instagram)Jacqueline Jossa has hit back at claims she briefly moved out of her marital home ‘after finding a message Dan Osborne had sent Gabby Allen’.
The I’m A Celebrity winner, 27, recently confirmed that she is back living at home with husband Dan and their children, after taking some time out and moving into a another property for some ‘breathing
- As Justin (James Stewart) and Leah (Ada Nicodemou) begin to navigate their lives together again, their project to overhaul Mason’s (Orpheus Pledger) old room and make it a nursery for Grace proves to be the perfect recipe for healing – and their relationship begins to blossom again.Meanwhile, Tori (Penny McNamee) struggles to contain her excitement over the new nursery and tries to take a sneak peek – but Justin and Leah are having none of it. The project won’t be done un
- A student whose work was stolen by one of her friends and passed off as her own came up with a devious plan to get her own back - and it worked to perfection
- The comedian, 50, says his show 'won't be harrowingly contemporary'. He will host Classic FM in the mornings from June 1, having previously hosted the 1pm to 3pm weekend slot.
- Samantha Shader, 27, was arrested Friday for allegedly throwing a Molotov cocktail at an NYPD cruiser in Brooklyn. Footage shows as a woman throws the explosive.
- Thousands of demonstrators were packed into Trafalgar Square, chanting 'I can't breathe,' the words Floyd was heard gasping as a white police officer knelt on his neck in Minneapolis.
- The father of a young woman who was killed alongside her close friend, when a four-wheel-drive collided with their car, has paid tribute to his 'brilliant' daughter.
- Villarreal winger Samuel Chukwueze is on Chelsea’s transfer shortlist (Getty Images)Chelsea are considering Villarreal winger Samuel Chukwueze as an alternative to Jadon Sancho, according to reports.Frank Lampard’s side are in the race to sign Sancho from Borussia Dortmund this summer, although United are increasingly confident that the 20-year-old will decide to join Old Trafford.Chelsea are exploring alternative options to Sancho and according to Goal, Chukwueze is on their shortli
- Lille have already received several lucrative offers for their star striker Victor Osimhen (Picture: Getty)Victor Osimhen’s suitors have been warned they will not be able to sign the Nigeria international on the cheap this summer by Lille owner Gerard Lopez.The 21-year-old has enjoyed a breakthrough campaign in Ligue 1 and has attracted interest from a number of heavyweight Premier League clubs, including the likes of Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool.Lille have earned a reput
Entrepreneur is knocked back from nearly 100 jobs before lightbulb moment sparks a thriving businessLuke Maguire barely passed his business degree at Bond University in Queensland, finishing in 2010 with a $100,000 debt and no job prospects
- Revellers flouting lockdown measures gathered in Clapton, east London, to party with a DJ. Police officers attended the scene and dispersed the group at around 01:30am
- NYPD officers were filmed plowing into a group of protesters with an SUV on Saturday in Brooklyn. (Picture: Twitter)New York City police officers were filmed plowing into a crowd of George Floyd protesters with SUVs, knocking demonstrators over and sending one flying through the air.
The protest in Brooklyn on Saturday was just one of many demonstrations seen across the country after video emerged of George Floyd’s death on Monday in Minneapolis, Minnesota sparking nationwide outrage. Floy
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!