- Rachel with Florian and the van they now live in (Picture: Jam Press)Two years ago, Rachel Horne was struggling with her job in end of life care and took a trip to Spain.There she met French man Florian Roquais, who had spent six years travelling, living in a tent and hitchhiking around Europe.Just three days after their paths crossed, she decided to overhaul her life and quit her job to join him.Initially the couple, both 26, shared a tent before upgrading to a converted van, where they now liv
- Travis Scott is doing his bit to help out (Picture: Getty)Travis Scott has reportedly provided 50,000 meals for Houston residents amid the freezing temperatures in Texas.The Sicko Mode hitmaker and his Cactus Jack Foundation partnered with Mayor Sylvester Turner to launch a food assistance program to help residents of the city, according to People.Approximately 50,000 hot meals have been provided to community members after Winter Storm Uri caused widespread heavy snowfall and freezing
- Left-wing MP Jon Trickett - a frontbencher under ex-leader Jeremy Corbyn - launched the attack after Sir Keir declared this was not the time to increase the burden on families and businesses.
- A large piece of stomach flesh including a belly button found washed ashore on the NSW south coast is being tested to see whether they belong to missing conwoman Melissa Caddick.
- KJ Apa opened up about his experiences on the show (Picture: The CW)Riverdale star KJ Apa has spoken about his experiences on the show, comparing the pressure that comes with it to being ‘in jail’.The actor, best known for playing Archie Andrews in The CW drama, spoke about being ‘judged on everything’.While he is ‘so grateful’ for the role, he admitted to feeling creatively limited while speaking to his Songbird co-star Demi Moore for Interview magazine.&lsqu
- Solskjaer says Fernandes is not Manchester United’s ‘worst loser’ (Picture: Getty)Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has revealed that Bruno Fernandes isn’t the ‘worst loser’ at Manchester United and that gong belongs to him.Fernandes has earned a reputation for his hatred of losing and the Portugal international never shies away from showing his emotions.
Solskjaer, by contrast, generally appears to be a cool customer.
But he revealed that his amiable persona isn’t s
- Holly Willoughby, 40, has hired lawyers to take action against the YMU Group after they demanded a percentage of her future earnings, reports suggest.
- House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), and Gov. Kristi Noem (R-SD) had harsh words for Democrats during the third day of CPAC.
- Cawthorn allegedly gained a reputation for making unwanted sexual advances toward women when he attended Patrick Henry Collegefor a semester in 2016.
- Prince William has been kept in the dark over Harry and Meghan's explosive Oprah Winfrey interview as he has not spoken to his brother for 'some time', it emerged last night.
- Sergeant Lynwen Thomas, 37, died on the roadside after the collision - despite being an experienced cyclist who had previously taken part in triathlons
- Christopher Wilson has spoken out after his daughter Karis, 17, was sent home from class because of her outfit (Picture: Christopher Wilson/Facebook)A furious dad claims his 17-year-old daughter was sent home from school in Canada after being told her outfit could make teachers feel ‘awkward’.Christopher Wilson, from Kamloops, British Columbia, says Karis, 17, came home in tears when a teacher at NorKam Senior Secondary School told her her clothing reminded her ‘of a lingerie o
- Workers will be able to use the new flexible season tickets for two or three days a week, potentially saving them hundreds of thousands of pounds, it is reported
- Students at Durham University removed Margaret Thatcher from a list of inspirational women. They apologised for her policies impact on the mining town.
- Teaching assistant Noleen Thompson, from West Belfast, had two sons, aged eight and five, and was described as a "flower who blossomed everywhere she went" among emotional tributes
- Businesses hard hit by lockdown will be able to apply for grants up to £18,000 (Pictures: PA/Getty Images/Reuters)Pubs, restaurants, shops and other businesses hit hardest by the pandemic will be boosted by a £5 billion grant scheme to help them reopen as the third national lockdown is eased.Chancellor Rishi Sunak is set to unveil ‘restart grants’ worth up to £6,000 per premises to help non-essential retailers in his Budget on Wednesday.Hospitality, hotels, gyms and
Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel reveals he ‘fought hard’ to sign Manchester United star Bruno FernandesTuchel wanted to sign Fernandes (Picture: Getty)Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel revealed he was desperate to sign Bruno Fernandes for Paris Saint-Germain before he eventually signed for Manchester United.
Tuchel will have to find a way to contain Manchester United’s talisman when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side travel to Stamford Bridge on Sunday.Fernandes has scored 15 goals and provided 10 assists in 25 Premier League appearances this season and is one of the candidates to be crowned as
- Sir Nicholas Soames has suggested that Cambridge University's Churchill College should not be allowed to use his grandfather's name if it continues to 'smear' it with events.
- The war between Boris Johnson's fiancee Carrie Symonds and exiled No 10 aides intensified last night after she was accused of 'running Downing Street' - with the assistance of her dog Dilyn.
- While Prince Harry has ditched his Royal duties to build a billion-dollar brand on the other side of the Atlantic, it seems that few in smalltown America actually know who he is.
- Sannah Sohail, 31, said the treatment, designed to tackle unwanted hair, ended up making it grow "much thicker" and giving her a cyst - she has since opened her own clinic
Vanessa Bryant hits back at Evan Rachel Wood for ‘vile’ tweet labelling late husband Kobe a ‘rapist’Vanessa Bryant hit back at Evan Rachel Wood for her tweet about Kobe (Picture: Rex)Vanessa Bryant has slammed Evan Rachel Wood for her ‘vile’ tweet which labelled her late husband Kobe a ‘rapist’.The NBA star died last year at the age of 41 in a helicopter crash.Following his death, Wood wrote in a now-deleted tweet: ‘What happened is tragic.
‘I am heartbroken for Kobe’s family. He was a sports hero. He was also a rapist. And all of these truths can exis
- The Golden Globes 2021 are on their way! (Picture: Getty)The Golden Globes are almost here and, while the show is going virtual for the first time, there’s still set to be plenty of glitz and glam all round.Just like pretty much every other event in the world, the 2021 ceremony was pushed back, but it’s finally time to see which actors, directors, films and TV shows have won a coveted statuette.The nominations were announced a few weeks ago, with the likes of Anya Taylor-Joy and Chad
- CCTV footage captured the bizarre driver-swap at Planthurst Road in Carlton, in Sydney's south, on Friday night.
- In police bodycam video, Barry Riley pretends he doesn't know why officers are there as he is arrested for trying to murder a 75-year-old disabled woman with a pillow in Westbury on Trym, Bristol
- Shadow Chancellor Anneliese Dodds says Wednesday’s Budget must scrap 5% council tax rises, halt the public sector pay freeze and keep the £20 weekly uplift in Universal Credit
- A man has died and another is seriously injured after they were gunned down in a drive-by shooting in a Melbourne street overnight.
- Deception at the hands of a charming psychopath are common themes in TV dramas. But Mary Turner Thomson suffered a real-life ordeal that the most imaginative scriptwriters would find hard to invent.
The new series of Top Gear will look a little different this year, with the show filming without a studio audience for the first time ever.The motoring programme, hosted by Freddie Flintoff, Paddy McGuinness and Chris Harris, will be filmed behind closed doors due to coronavirus restrictions.The show has been forced to vacate its home at the Dunsfold race track for the first time since b
- The arrest of Pablo Hasel sparked outcry that freedom of expression was being eroded and saw thousands take to the streets of Barcelona in a forceful show of public anger.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!