Emergency services at the scene (Picture: BPM Media)A woman has died after a crash with an ambulance car that was responding to an emergency.The pensioner, 85, was in a Suzuki along with a man, 87, who suffered serious injuries.
Their car collided with a Skoda ambulance car which was used by East Midlands Ambulance Service.
A Renault car was also involved in the accident.
The crash happened on Yarborough Road in Grimsby, which was closed for several hours following the collision shortly before m
- Online sales site Domain has revealed Australia's hottest suburbs for price growth in the year to October with buyers particularly keen on homes near both primary and high schools.
- A waddle of penguins have been welcomed at the Sea Life aquarium in Melbourne - but staff are still waiting for their 'penguinalities' to shine through before naming them.
- Analysis by the state opposition earlier this year found 95 per cent of the $252million Stronger Communities Fund was awarded to projects in government electorates.
- Dubbed 'Australia's luckiest cat', Hughie the geriatric feline from Perth ended his second decade on November 25 while surrounded by jovial family and friends.
- If we can’t celebrate Thanksgiving together this year, we can still share greetings and gratitude. (Picture: Getty)Happy Thanksgiving 2020! While Thanksgiving celebrations may look a little different this year, with travel discouraged, gatherings of family or friends limited to small numbers and the iconic Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade airing as a televised-only event, it’s still an important day to reflect and show gratitude.Thanksgiving isn’t widely celebrated in the U
- The security guard who was filmed choking a teenager unconscious and then dragging his motionless body outside has been sacked.
- Angus Conners was in bed at his ex-wife Kate's house in West Beach on Wednesday morning when he found out his custom trailer had been stolen.
- A Queensland public health order says all boats such as tourism dive tours and fishing charters must limit capacity to one person per two square metres.
- Experts believe great white sharks were stalking the waters near the Chatham Islands in New Zealand where nearly 100 exhausted pilot whales became stranded and had to be euthanised
- Commuters have been left confused after a brand new train with carriages full of salt sacks arrived at a busy station.
- The popular Australian bread company introduced the 100 per cent recycled cardboard tag on Thursday.
- Quoting an article about her dad's work, Mikhaila Peterson tweeted, inset: 'How to improve business in 2 steps: Step 1: identify crying adults Step 2: fire'Mikhaila and Jordan are pictured main.
- A newly elected Congresswoman from Staten Island has slammed Biden for saying that presenting an amnesty bill would be a top priority in his administration.
- Keira Rumble, 29, who runs health food business Krumbled Foods from the New South Wales Central Coast, suffered the miscarriages over three years from 2016.
- Bradley 'Wardy' Ward, 60, was found unconscious in the driveway of his Whiting Street home, in the Gold Coast suburb of Labrador about 5.15am on November 18.
- Horst Westenfelder, 64, died in hospital due to medical complications while receiving treatment for injuries he suffered when the New Zealand volcano erupted in December last year.
- Oxford University epidemiologist Professor Carl Heneghan said if cases continue to fall at the same rate "it will be hard to justify tougher tiered restrictions" and there must be clear criteria for getting into Tier 1
- Carrying black Friday paperbags (Credits: Getty Images/iStockphoto)Black Friday, the annual mega sale that sees brands slash their prices and irresistible bargains offered across top products, falls this week.This year, Black Friday is on Friday November 27, although the sales have already begun with many brands offering deals across a range of products online.We know that the tradition of Black Friday started in America, with the date dictated by when Thanksgiving falls each year. Black Friday
- The 40-year-old was tracked down by police and charged with criminal damage for allegedly chopping down the pōhutukawa trees on the South Auckland, New Zealand, street in October.
- Unable to contain her terror, the Australian woman let out a series of high-pitched squeals as the spider inched its way across the inside roof and towards her, and then she jumped out and ran.
- Conditions are set to be treacherous on Thursday night into Friday morning, with fog and frost causing difficulties for travel as temperatures drop as low as -1C in parts of Britain
- Multiple residents in Fairfield, in Sydney's south west, have found plants had been stolen from their homes and reported it to police.
- TAFE NSW announced a 'landmark NSW Government initiative' on Thursday and opened enrolments for a new Summer Skills program for recent graduates.
- The unit on Marion St in Wellington offers one bathroom and four bedrooms - with only one appearing to have a window.
Qantas' frequent flyer war on rival Virgin Australia, promise to fast-track customers to gold statusQantas is enticing customers of rival airlines to switch allegiances with an offer to fast-track them to gold Status on their Frequent Flyers program.
- The international mini-series is being developed by Australian script writer Kieran Darcy-Smith and producer Mark Fenessey based on Ibrahim's book 'Last King of the Cross'.
- The Goldsticker family traveled from Texas, California and Missouri to celebrate the 99th birthday of Ralph Goldsticker, but the gathering turned into a super-spreader event with everyone infected.
- A loving dog who found an abandoned magpie left for dead has adorably adopted the bird as her own puppy - and has even involuntarily produced milk for her 'new baby'.
- Mikayla Noakes, 20, and Tate Robinson, 21, were among seven people arrested over an alleged cross-border MDMA and cocaine syndicate operating in New South Wales and Queensland.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!