- Connie Culp, the first US recipient of a partial face transplant, has died at age 57 from an infection unrelated to the surgery, according to Ohio's Cleveland Clinic.
Harry Potter star Jason Isaacs opens up about ‘decades-long love affair’ with drugs: ‘I thought I was broken’Jason Isaacs opened up about his ‘love affair’ with drugs (Picture: Getty)Jason Isaacs has opened up about his ‘decades long love affair with drugs’, recalling his ‘burning need’ to be far from a ‘thinking, feeling’ person.The Harry Potter actor – who starred as Lucius Malfoy in the franchise – revealed that at his lowest point, he didn’t care if those closest to him died, as that would give him an ‘excuse’ to take mor
Richard Bacon has shared the terrifying moment his car burst into flames in the middle of the road in California.
The TV presenter, who is based in Los Angeles, explained online that he was travelling home from Malibu beach with his wife and children when the scary incident took place. He also posted a video of his car on fire in the middle of the street, as the fire brigade fought
- Known by pseudonym Nadia Colt, the girl was in 2012 removed from the clan after they were found living in a shed, old caravans and tents on a NSW bush block.
- Gavin Malcolm Duncan could be free in January after the NSW Director of Public Prosecutions decided not to appeal against the leniency of his sentence for having sex with a person in his care.
- Aged care is a healthy business. Until they start rolling out customers dead on stretchers.
- Reni Santoni has died at the age of 81 (Picture: NBC)Seinfeld star Reni Santoni has died at the age of 81. The actor, who played Poppie in the much-loved 90s sitcom, passed away on August 1. His cause of death is not yet know, but TV producer friend Tracy Newman confirmed his death and said he had been sick for ‘quite a while’. In the Facebook post announcing the star’s death, Tracy wrote: ‘Those of you who knew him know how funny he was, what a terrific ac
- Justin Fuller, 34, has pleaded not guilty to murdering Mr McCulloch in Belmont South, Newcastle, but guilty to the lesser charge of manslaughter.
- Among those said to be on the meeting call Monday were Ellen DeGeneres, show executive producers Andy Lassner, Mary Connelly and Derek Westervelt and senior staff members.
- Melbourne was placed under a Stage Four lockdown this week in a bid to slow the spread of COVID-19 which is threatening to sweep across the country.
- Gia Fuda, 18, was driving through Cascade Mountains in Washington state when her car ran out of fuel and she got lost wandering in nearby woods, trying to reach the next town
Nurse Naomi Cook and Australians for Safe Technology leader explains why she links 5G to coronavirusNaomi Cook, a leader of Australians for Safe Technology, became an 'unintentional, accidental 5G activist'after her daughter developed a brain tumour.
- Marcus Rashford graces the cover of Vogue’s Activism Now issue (Picture: Vogue)Marcus Rashford says he would have failed his 10-year-old self if he hadn’t twisted the government’s arm to deliver free school meals to children over the summer.The 22-year-old Manchester United star won plaudits from all corners with his anti-poverty drive as schools were closed during the pandemic and says you don’t need to be in politics to make a change.‘I’m by no means a polit
- An increasingly belligerent China has taken aim at Australia and it's now clear diplomatic relations are at their lowest point in decades.
- Indigo and Towong, which comprise of about 72 suburbs along the border with New South Wales, are likely to be hardest hit by the lockdown.
- The German chain had planned to establish stores across Australia and compete with Coles and Woolworths before announcing its withdrawal in January.
- Carmen Best wrote to the council Monday two days after protests at her home. Best said council members need to 'forcefully call for the end of these tactics'.
- A Melbourne nursing home linked to coronavirus at least 20 deaths has been accused of failing to report an infected staff member to federal regulators.
- Before Brits can enjoy 36C highs, fierce weather fronts are bringing a deluge of rain, which could flood parts of Scotland with a warning in place all day
- Daiane Pelegrini, 33, was found with significant injuries inside an apartment block in Oatlands, western Sydney, at about 4.50pm on Monday.
- The global Swedish design and stationery brand announced on Tuesday it has partnered with US-based EC Design to continue trading and grow its eCommerce business.
- Brendan Romaine told the two workers to not cut off the power to his business in Upper Coomera, on the Gold Coast, because his wife was about to pay the overdue bill.
- Meghan Markle is celebrating her birthday today (Picture: Backgrid)Meghan Markle celebrates her birthday today, in what’s already been a year of great change for her and husband Prince Harry.The couple were married in 2018 and welcomed their first child, Archie Harrison, in May 2019.However this year has seen the young family relocate to North America as they begin a new life after stepping down from their roles as senior royals at the start of 2020.Just how old is Meghan today – and
- Osman, 2, and Destiny Achrafe, 23 months, were found unconscious in the pool at a home in Casula, southwest Sydney, and spent two weeks in hospital fighting for life.
- The Rabbitohs player was fined after photos emerged of him and nearly a dozen others around a camp fire, motor-cross riding and shooting at Mitchell's farm on the New South Wales mid-north coast in April.
- When Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews floated the grim prospect of even more draconian 'Stage Five' restrictions, it sparked the question: How much further can lockdowns actually go?
- Aaron Luke Benato was charged with dangerous operation of a motor vehicle, driving over the alcohol limit and driving an unregistered vehicle on a road after the incident in Mcdesme in Queensland.
- From Tuesday, Australians from all states and territories except Victoria will be forced to apply for four jobs per month to continue receiving JobSeeker payments.
- The most recent Trump sticker sighting on July 31 marks the second time a campaign sticker has been spotted adorning a bear's tracking collar in less than a year in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said a number of vaccines are currently in phase three clinical trials and the World Health Organisation hopes to have a multiple effective vaccines
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!