- A tidy £10k a month could be enough to buy a new home, pay off the bills, plot the future travel of your dreams - we'll have the numbers here as soon as they drop at around 8:20pm
- Former President Donald Trump has spoken at a Wisconsin MAGA rally on video. In it he reeled off a list of topics where he had been 'proved right'.
Rishi Sunak planning to build swimming pool, gym and tennis court at his £2million Yorkshire mansionRishi Sunak, 41, hopes to build an L-shaped pool house, which will include a hot tub, utility and changing area and plant room next to his manor house in North Yorkshire.
- Thousands called for an end to 'British complicity in Israel's war crimes' during the rally outside Downing Street - which was organised by the Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC).
- Boris Johnson is expected to delay easing Covid restrictions from the planned June 21 date amid a surge in cases of the Delta variant – but some ministers fear it could be nearly another year before measures are fully lifted
- Plastic food utensils, cosmetic products, styrofoam tableware, and cotton buds with plastic stems are early on the NSW Government hit list with plastic plates and cups and lids soon after.
- The mother, who was not identified, had thrown her daughter and two-year-old son from the window before diving it out of it herself around 11:20 a.m. in the Brownsville neighborhood of Brooklyn.
- The Mail on Sunday can reveal that hundreds of primaries, secondaries and colleges - both state and private - have paid up to £1,000 each to join the charity's School & College Champion scheme.
'Cut to the studio FFS!': Ian Wright among those slamming BBC coverage of Christian Eriksen collapseWhile Eriksen's Denmark team-mates formed a ring around the player while he appeared to be receiving CPR, the BBC continued to broadcast the distressing scene.
- Jason Mitchell nearly split his foot in two in a dirtbike accident in Phuket, Thailand, in December 2019. Nearly two years later, he is still dealing with physical and psychological effects of losing his leg.
- Kate Grimes (pictured), a former chief executive of Kingston Hospital in South-West London, has joined a growing chorus calling on organisations to withdraw from the Stonewall scheme.
- Shane Davies, 33, went missing at about 3.30pm on Saturday from the Pagham and Selsey beach area of Sussex.
- SIR GRAHAM BRADY: At first the justification for extreme measures was that it was just for a few weeks while NHS capacity was expanded to meet the challenge.
- Wisconsin Judge William Griesbach issued a temporary restraining order Thursday blocking the loan forgiveness program saying its 'race-based criteria' is a violation of equal rights.
- Inter Milan midfielder Christian Eriksen suddenly fell to the floor near the end of the first half during his side's clash with Finland at the Parken Stadium in Copenhagen.
- Simon Kjaer was a true captain when Christian Eriksen collapsed against Finland on Saturday. Euro 2020 already has its hero. TheDenmark captain was flawless in handling the drama on Saturday.
- In his first interview since the 1998 mass shooting, Kip Kinkel has told of his shame at killing his parents and two schoolmates. He also revealed how prison has rehabilitated him.
- Husband and wife team Simon Stallard and Jemma Glass took over the 75-year-old timber shed on Porthcurnick Beach a decade ago and have turned it into a hugely popular restaurant.
- British backpacker Georgia Laurie has described the terrifying moment her sister Melissa was attacked by the giant reptile and pulled her underwater into death roll, on their trip to Mexico
- Shayna Jackconfirmed she will miss the Tokyo Olympics and sit out the Australiantrials this week. Jack said it would be 'tough' not being there, but vowed to cheer on fellow athletes.
Son from powerful family 'was target of shooting at family's hunting lodge that also killed his mom'Margaret, 52, and Paul Murdaugh, 22, were found dead, shot multiple times, in the backyard of their sprawling estate in Islandton, South Carolina, Monday.
- EXCLUSIVE: Christian Eriksen is unlikely to play football again and Italy may ban the Inter Milan player from competing again if he has suffered a cardiac arrest, according to a leading cardiologist.
Victoria records one new case of coronavirus as Melbourne residents enjoy second day out of lockdownVictoria has recorded one new case of coronavirus as Victoria's Covid 'Commander-in-Chief' Jeroen Weimer is adamant there are 'certainly' more cases in the state.
- A man who was visiting a soup kitchen on Beaufort Street in Perth was doused in petrol and set alight in front of horrified bystanders before the attacker fled.
- America's First Lady Dr Biden, 70, handed the gift to Carrie Johnson, the one-year-old's mother, as they enjoyed a stroll on the beach at Carbis Bay, Cornwall, on Thursday.
- A vast crowd of officers wearing riot gear and clutching shields were seen making their way along South Bank - a stone's throw away from the London Eye.
- A book by one of President Joe Biden's top coronavirus advisers suggests Dr. Deborah Birx hoped President Trump would lose the 2020 presidential election.
- Just as the city was freed from its fourth lockdown since the pandemic began, 19 new exposure sites were added to the Victorian Health website.
- EXCLUSIVE: QC Brian Escott-Cox recalls Pitchfork was a 'psychopath, there’s no known cure for it' and was so manipulative he had police at his 'beck and call' - even sending them out to get fish and chips
- Emmanuel Macron angered Boris Johnson during a tense standoff over the EU 'sausage wars' by suggesting that Northern Ireland was not part of the UK.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!