Debra Messing has opened up about working in Hollywood ahead of the Me Too movement, revealing that she was forced into doing nude scenes at the start of her career.Appearing on Loose Women, the former Will and Grace star, 52, says that producers on one of the earliest movies she worked on lied to her to get her to sign a nudity clause in her contract.She explained: ‘I was put in a
- Rosie, Chris and Robin are back in lockdown(Picture: @rosemarinoramsey/Instagram)Rosie Ramsey has poked fun at the new lockdown measures in northeast England, saying she predicted the ’s*** storm’.The podcaster, who is married to comedian Chris Ramsey, shared a throwback picture of her son Robin beaming away, while she lay in bed in the background.In the snap, the pregnant star was wrapped up in a duvet and staring blankly at the ceiling – think that infamous Chris Hughes in Lo
- Nicolette has a confession for Chloe (Picture: Channel 5)There was no way Nicolette (Charlotte ChimeS) was going to hide her feelings for Chloe (April Rose Pengilly) forever in Neighbours, but when she finally drops the l-bomb, will Chloe confess to feeling the same?When Nicolette first realised she had a thing for Chloe she had no idea she was married or pregnant. Finding out about the marriage didn’t stop her, but learning about the baby – after she’d already moved into Chloe
- Lab nabbed an Emmy and he’s pretty happy about it (Picture: Getty)So Labrinth has only gone and won an ACTUAL EMMY and we think it’s safe to say he’s freaking out a fair bit.
The singer, 31, nabbed a gong for Outstanding Music And Lyrics for his song, All For Us, from his score for the Zendaya-fronted HBO hit, Euphoria.
The series composer beat out songs from numerous other shows, including The Black Godfather, This Is Us, Little Fires Everywhere and The Marvelous Mrs Maisel.
- The prize honours achievements that ‘make people laugh, and then think’. (Picture: Getty Images/Westend61)Last night, ten more scientific studies received an Ig Nobel Prize, in categories such as Psychology and Acoustics.The winning studies included a knife made from human faeces and a theory about narcissist’s eyebrows.The Ig prize, also known as the Improbable Research prize, honours achievements that ‘make people laugh, and then think’.The lucky winners, includin
- Bold move sir (Pictures: Bruno Neves / Arron Adams / SWNS.COM)No matter how you pop the question or what answer you get, you and your partner are likely to remember that moment for the rest of your lives.Bruno Neves, a delivery driver from Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, took the potential lifelong commitment of proposing to a whole new level when he asked his girlfriend Patricia Calado, 34, to marry him with a new tattoo.Bruno, 33, already had over 20 tattoos when he added new ink on his chest reading
- (Picture: BBC)Chantelle Atkins (Jessica Plummer) is tragically killed by violent husband Gray (Toby-Alexander Smith) in EastEnders tonight (September 18).
Chantelle has been attempting to escape her abuser since the BBC One soap returned to screens on September 7.
The solicitor evidently became more abusive during lockdown, and thus Chantelle orchestrated an escape plan when the restrictions were lifted.However, Gray has thwarted her escape at every opportunity, and in last night’s episode
- New laws come into force today requiring restaurants and pubs to collect details (Picture: Reuters)More than a quarter of Brits who visited hairdressers and bars and other venues this week were never asked for contact details for the test and trace system.
Figures from the Office for National Statistics show just 31% were always asked to provide their names and numbers.
Just 15% said they were very often asked and 26% said they were never. Out of those who were, 69% said they gave their details
- Phillip Schofield is said to be sharing his £9million fortune with his wife Steph (Picture: TOLGA AKMEN/AFP via Getty Images)Phillip Schofield is reportedly planning to split his fortune with his wife Steph in an amicable divorce and all he wants from her is her ‘ongoing loyalty’. The This Morning star, 58, came out as gay in February, and is said to be keen to keep his divorce from his wife of 12 years as friendly as possible. A source told The Sun: ‘Phillip an
- Charlie Barnes, 31, daubed 'all lives matter' in blue paint on The Royal Air Force Bomber Command Memorial in Green Park, London, in June, after claiming her drink was spiked.
- Robert Lewandowski and Thiago were team-mates at Bayern Munich for six years (Picture: Getty)Robert Lewandowski has congratulated Thiago Alcantara ahead of his impending transfer to Liverpool and hailed his soon-to-be former team-mate as a magician.
The Spain international midfielder is on the brink of joining the Premier League champions in a deal worth around £27million and penned an emotional goodbye message to Bayern Munich fans on Friday.Thiago has spent the last seven years at Bayern
- As a man grabbed her shoulder, Danni turned quickly in response to see what he wanted.
What the bar worker from London hadn’t expected was for one of her regular customers to lunge at her, forcing a kiss on her lips. ‘As I whipped round to see who it was, he placed his hands on either side of my face and forcibly kissed me,’ she remembers. ’I felt completely humiliated, but I was also in so much shock that I had completely frozen and wasn’t in much of a positio
- Parents are wondering all sorts of things, such as can Covid symptoms in children, can they go to school if they have a cold and will schools close again
- The UK's latest Covid-19 R number has risen to 1.4 in England, meaning cases are doubling every seven days, according to data from the Covid Symptom Study. Wales and Scotland's rates both stand at 1.3, it is estimated
- Teaching assistants, caretakers, admin and catering staff say they've had no training on infection control or correct use of PPE, a new survey has found
- Two victims were treated for serious injuries (Pictures: Coventry Telegraph/BPM Media)Three men were shot last night in what police called an act of ‘outrageous violence’.Two of the victims were treated for serious injuries while a third was also taken to hospital with minor injuries following the incident in Far Gosford Street, Coventry, at around 10.15pm on Thursday.The suspected gunman is believed to have left the scene in a dark-coloured vehicle.Police are stepping up patrols in
- Shuo Dong was just 19-years-old when he murdered Qi Yu, 28, on June 8 in 2018 at their apartment in Campsie in Sydney's inner south-west.
- Health Secretary Matt Hancock pleaded with the public to 'come together to tackle this virus' as ministers consider imposing draconian restrictions for a fortnight in a bid to stop the spread.
- It is possible for animals to catch coronavirus from their owners, a new study shows (Picture: Reuters)Dogs and cats can catch coronavirus from their owners and can even come down with symptoms, a new study shows.Vet experts have warned pet owners with symptoms to stay away from their animals in case they infect them too.They added that while there is no conclusive evidence that a pet could give Covid-19 to its owner, the virus does not change between species so it is possible.Researchers in Can
- A maskless woman jumped on a counter in KFC and abused staff before threatening to stab a worker in the footage, thought to have been captured in Fresno, California.
- Hezbollah operatives have moved ammonium nitrate through Belgium, France, Greece, Italy, Spain and Switzerland since 2012, the US claimed last night as it pressures Europe to ban the Iran-backed group.
- EXCLUSIVE: While we would all like to tell ourselves we would never even consider cheating, how realistic is that? The experts at Ashley Madison have put together a quiz to reveal your true feelings
Netflix’s Criminal: Kunal Nayyar gives viewers chills as he leaves Big Bang Theory behind to play sinister killerKunal Nayyar’s twisted turn in Criminal has left viewers shaken (Picture: Netflix)The Big Bang Theory’s Kunal Nayyar has left fans shaken with his sinister and dark role in Netflix’s Criminal.Kunal, who is saying goodbye to the lovable and unlucky-in-love Raj Koothrappali in the long-running US sitcom, is almost unrecognisable as the twisted killer businessman, Sandeep Singh.After being in Belmarsh prison for 10 years for someone’s murder, Sandeep is brought into the inve
- Islamic State linked insurgents burned down hotels and imposed Sharia Law on Vamizi and Mecungo in the Indian Ocean off the coast of Mozambique, which are favoured by movie stars
- Seven Greek islands were removed from England, Northern Ireland, and Wales’s quarantine-free list(Picture: Getty Images)With beautiful beaches and stunning white villages, Greece is a major holiday destination for Brits, with islands such as Kos and Zante being among the favourites.However, the ever-changing quarantine rules have jeopardised the holiday plans of many and left others confused as to whether or not they should book a break this year.
For anyone struggling to keep pace with al
- Tony Williams, 75, who lives in Alton, East Hampshire, has received so many emails they crashed his inbox and he has had 100s of phone calls from new friends around the world.
- Mayorof London confirmed that 'we simply cannot afford' to have people gathering in the capital to celebrate the new year. The event is usually attended by tens of thousands of people
A friend of serial killer Dennis Nilsen has described David Tennant’s portrayal in the ITV drama as ‘like seeing a ghost’.Andrea Kubinova first contacted the killer when he was in prison in the hopes of getting a signature from him.The pair began exchanging letters and struck up a friendship, with Kubinova going to visit him in prison.Admitting to Kate Garraway and Alex
- (Picture: Getty Images)Sadiq Khan has cancelled traditional New Year’s Eve celebrations in London as coronavirus cases soar in many parts of the country.The Mayor of London has confirmed there will be ‘no fireworks’ and ‘nothing happening’ on December 31, as the capital ‘can’t afford’ to have large crowds of people come together.He said 2021 would instead be brought in by ‘something that people can enjoy in the comfort of their living rooms&r
- Jo Malone says she feels 'humiliated,' after the brand she sold over 20 years ago cut John Boyega from the Chinese version of an advert he starred and directed in.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!