- via metro.co.ukWest Ham forward Michail Antonio has been struggling a hamstring injury (Picture: Getty)West Ham have been handed a welcome boost ahead of their match with Aston Villa, with Michail Antonio set to feature after recovering from injury.Antonio looked at the peak of the powers at the start of the season and was proving a handful for Premier League defenders up and down the country with his strength and speed, scoring three goals in the Hammers’ opening seven games.But the 30-year-old was forc
- Michael John Carroll, 51, was found with multiple stab wounds at the front of a friend's house on Ronald Street at Tenambit, in New South Wales' Hunter region, at 7.20pm on Saturday.
- The NSWPremier has lashed out her Victoria counterpart for not reopening the border sooner after the federal government declared Australia no longer has any coronavirus hotspots.
- Liz Jackson's 23-year-old son Rohan Browning ran a wind-assisted time of 9.96 seconds in the famed event at the Illawarra Track Challenge on Saturday.
- A sculpture of a caveman encased in plastic that looks like ice has appeared along a trails in a Minneapolis park. The icy block surprised both locals and officials from the Parks Department.
- A member of a broadcast team on an Australian Open charter flight from Los Angeles to Melbourne has tested positive.
- Apple, based in Cupertino, California, has prototype folding screens for internal testing, but has yet to develop a full handset prototype, a person familiar with the work said.
- Nicola “Coco” Campolongo, 3, was shot after the Ndrangheta in Calabria, Italy, targeted his grandad - police found his charred body strapped to his car seat
- This 1969 image of the Sydney Harbour Bridge during peak hour harks back to a time when most cars sold in Australia were either a Ford or a Holden with six cylinders and chrome bumper bars.
- Donald Trump may be facing an inquiry in Fulton County for his alleged attempt to interfere with the election there.
- Therese Duke, 50, was fired from UMass Memorial hospital in Worcester, Massachusetts following the January 5 incident in Washington DC, her daughter Helena said.
- The Met Office has issued 'danger to life' yellow weather warnings ahead of three days of heavy rain, with 'snowmelt' to add to the risk of fast-flowing and deep floodwater
- First tennis authorities and the Victorian Government give the go-ahead to an event that the majority of Australians don't want and then, when it all goes pear-shaped, they don't know what to do.
- Disgraced Hillsong pastor Carl Lentz appeared to be taking time to reflect early Friday morning as he watched the sunrise from a bench at Manhattan Beach pier in Southern California all by himself.
Fort Bliss soldier is charged with the 2019 sexual assault of 19-year-old female private Asia GrahamPfc. Christian G. Alvarado has been charged with the sexual assault of fellow soldier Asia Graham, who was found dead in her Fort Bliss, Texas barracks on New Years Eve.
- Ministers are reportedly considering stricter rules for supermarkets to reduce the risk of Covid being transmitted in stores, with a one shopper limit said to be on the table
- Luke Hausler, from South Australia, committed suicide on January 10, leaving his loved ones in complete shock.
Baby boy suffering from rare disorder has skull taken apart and put back together in miracle surgeryFlex Dan, from NSW, was born with craniosynostosis - a rare defect that means the skull's bones fuse together, giving little to no room for the brain to grow and develop.
- The psychopathic Muswell Hill serial killer, who murdered at least 12 men between 1978 and 1983, has had his prison memoirs turned into a posthumous autobiography
- An Australian man has reunited a lost travel journal dated back to the 90's with its owner decades later.
- Scott Andrew Didier, who owns Trump Investments, bought a prime piece of real estate on Bronwell Drive at Byron Bay, on the New South Wales north coast.
- Milan Loncar, 25, a recent graduate of Temple University, was walking his dachshund-chihuahua mix dog named Roo on Wednesday when he was shot dead just one block from his home.
- Police have launched a major search for missing 69-year-old Gareth Jones who was declared missing with his pet dog last night.
Witnesses said helicopters and lifeboats were launched.
- Dorsey was working remotely a private island in French Polynesia on January 6 when Trump's supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, and his team pushed to suspend the president's account.
- Nilsen murdered at least 15 men at his flat in North London, between 1978 and 1983, before human remains were discovered in a blocked drain at his flat and he was arrested.
- A group of protestors holding Black Lives Matter signs were dispersed from Parliament Square by masked officers yesterday afternoon and five people were arrested for breaking Covid rules.
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe is facing a revolt from Icelandic farmers after he bought up vast tracts of the country's pristine wilderness to secure fishing rights to rivers there.
- A scheduled test of NASA's Space Launch System rocket on Saturday quickly went off the rails, casting doubt on the next steps of sending Americans to space and the moon
- Protestors demonstrated outside Arlo Hotel in New York's Soho on Saturday. It came after the parents of a black teen who was attacked in December accused hotel staff of siding with the woman, 22.
- Officials have been told to prepare to use quarantine hotels and facial-recognition and GPS technology in order to ensure people stay in isolation when they arrive in the country.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!