- "This Tory unwise three are there for the taking, politically vulnerable. What happens over the next few months will heavily influence British public opinion for years to come"
- Those behind the vaccine insist it has already met the ‘necessary statistical evidence’ (Picture: PA/AP)A US health official has claimed that the dose of the Oxford vaccine shown to be 90% effective was only tested in people aged 55 and under.Moncef Slaoui, who heads the programme to supply America with vaccines, said that the half-dose regime, which was discovered by accident, was only given to younger age groups.But British scientists have lined up to defend the research, with Oxfo
- President Donald Trump on Thursday said it's 'very hard thing to concede' the election but admitted he would leave the White House for Joe Biden when the time came.
- The PM faced a mutiny by 70 Tory MPs after unveiling restrictions that will leave Cornwall, the Isle of Wight and the Isles of Scilly as the only areas where people can socialise indoors.
- Simon Read attached a 7p barcode sticker for carrots to a £9.95 box of 12 Krispy Kreme donuts then used a self-service checkout - claiming he made an "honest mistake" - a panel heard
- A massive riot involving hundreds of inmates broke out in the Cook Unit of Eyman prison in Florence, Arizona on Wednesday, which prisoners described as a 'war zone'.
- Boris Johnson has admitted pubs, restaurants and hotels –“the soul of our communities” – were bearing a “disproportionate share” of the coronavirus burden
- HARRY MOUNT: Brewing heir Sir Henry Meux was bewitched by Valerie Langdon. With her heart-shaped face, smouldering brown eyes and hourglass figure, she was quite the Victorian stunner.
- Islamic State recruiter Abdalraouf Abdallah, 27, refused to tell an inquiry about his contact with the Manchester Arena bomber Salman Abedi
Pictured: Former cleaner, 45, who is said to be the mother of Vladimir Putin's 17-year-old lovechildVladimir Putin is said to have had an affair with Svetlana Krivonogikh and fathered Elizaveta, 17, during his first term as president in the 1990s according to Russian media sources.
- John Stevenson, 68, was found in his home in Aberdare, South Wales, in March after police forced their way into the property, an inquest heard
- The five-story townhouse, which was built back in 1882 and is located in Manhattan's ritzy Greenwich Village, was sold by Sotheby's International Realty on Wednesday.
- For the first time, Britons will spend more online this Christmas than in the high street thanks to the lockdown of non-essential stores.
- Kenneth Musinguzi, 51, died on November 15 after contracting the virus. His daughter described the last moments she spent with him in hospital after doctors said there was nothing more they could do
- Shane and AJ have clashed this week (Picture: Rex)AJ Pritchard and Shane Richie have been voted by the public to take on the Chambers of Horror trial.The pair will both attempt to win meals for camp on Friday’s show.Tensions have been simmering between the pair over recent days with the Strictly Come Dancing pro and EastEnders actor clashing over the washing up.Viewers then spotted AJ’s side-eye after Shane jokingly threw his tins on the floor on Thursday’s show.Your votes are
- Brazilian authorities say Geison Gonçalves was not licensed to drive the truck that was involved in a highway collision with a bus that left 41 people dead in São Paulo on Wednesday.
- The 69-year-old man's wife died in August but police allege he did not report her death to authorities and buried her body on their property in Cranbrook on Tasmania's east coast shortly after.
- Four women realised they were stood in the queue at a coffee shop in Sherborne, Dorset, in near-identical yellow puffer jackets.
- It’s even the newer model with the better battery life (you can tell by the box) pic: NintendoYou better be quick if you want to take advantage of the best Black Friday deal so far, as Aldi offer major discounts on the Switch and Switch Lite.There may not be any decent Black Friday deals for PlayStation and Xbox consoles but Aldi, of all places, has the first truly great hardware deal for the Nintendo Switch.This is for the full fat Switch, the one with a dock that can also connect to your
- Three funeral workers posed next to Diego Maradona’s open coffin (Twitter)Three funeral parlour workers in Argentina have been pictured posing next to Diego Maradona’s body inside his coffin.The two images, which have gone viral across social media networks in Argentina, show one worker who has been identified as Diego Molina giving a thumbs-up whilst resting his other hand on Maradona’s head.The second photo shows two men standing next to the coffin with Maradona’s face
- (Picture: BBC)On the surface, Katy Lewis (Simone Lahbib) seems to be the picture of caring, sweet and innocent – a carer who was potentially naïve but ultimately had Mick Carter’s (Danny Dyer) best interests at heart when he was under her care at 12 in EastEnders.But the real truth of the matter is much darker – and Mick is dealing with the memories of being in a relationship with Katy when he was far too young to consent and she was in a position of power.Viewers have wat
- (Picture: ITV)Debbie Webster (Sue Devaney) has never been a fan of Abi Franklin (Sally Carman) in Coronation Street and now she has even more reason to detest her – as she closes in on the truth about Ray Crosby’s (Mark Frost) re-development plans for the Street.Debbie is secretly working with Ray to persuade locals to sell up their properties so they can be flattened for their whole new development but Abi is about to become suspicious – so what steps will Debbie take to try a
- Richard Caring, who owns chains including The Ivy and Bill's, believes that more than two thirds of his industry has been so mauled by lockdowns that it will never recover.
- Caption: Im a celeb trial
Provider: (Picture:ITV/REX)The I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! campmates were left gutted on Thursday night’s show, after Shane Richie and Hollie Arnold managed to win just four meals.The pair were disappointed after taking on Wicked Waterways, which proved one of the trickiest challenges so far this series.The actor and the Paralympic gold champion headed to the trial area, where they were confronted with two tunnels, one on top of the other.The
- Royal United Services Institute, a London-based think tank, claims that H-20 would give China 'a truly intercontinental power-projection capability' well beyond the country's seaboard.
- Maria Sabata Gutierrez, 49, was arrested last week in Las Vegas after a doctor reported her to police after having to treat one the clients that was giving one of her vampire facials.
- NYPD Sgt Justin Ellis, 35, pleaded not guilty to second-degree assault for allegedly shooting his wife's trainer, Patrick Catania, 30, who was also arraigned on Wednesday for attempted assault.
- Professor Chris Whitty and Sir Patrick Vallance said at the Downing Street press briefing they want people to see their families 'because that is what Christmas is all about'.
- Victoria has officially eliminated COVID-19 with Friday marking four weeks without a new case of the virus. Some 9,828 Victorians were tested in the 24 hours to Friday morning.
- Nicola Sturgeon says winning next year’s election will be a mandate for a referendum (Picture: Getty)Nicola Sturgeon has said she wants a second independence referendum to take place in the earlier part’ of the next Scottish parliament.
Scotland’s First Minister also insisted Westminster’s current opposition to a vote is unsustainable, but she would not be drawn on what she would do if the UK government refused consent.The SNP leader’s comments come ahead of her par
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!