- Wayne Lineker’s daughter is pregnant (Picture: Instagram/Getty)Wayne Lineker’s daughter Tia has announced that she is expecting her first child with her partner Harry Agombar.The 22-year-old took to Instagram to share the happy news with her followers, posting a snap of her beau cradling her bump, while he also held onto their baby scan in his other hand.She captioned the post: ‘Half of me, half of you. Baby Agombar due November 2021.’In her Instagram Stories, she added:
BBC hits back at criticism aimed at Tokyo Olympics presenters: ‘We are proud of the range of talent’The BBC is proud of its Olympics presenting squad (Picture: BBC)The BBC has fiercely defended its Tokyo Olympics 2020 commentary, presenting and punditry after a barrage of complaints from viewers.No sooner than the corporation had been forced once again to address its ‘shambolic’ output, another statement was released expressing pride in the team behind the Games on the channel.‘Our Olympics coverage is watched by a very diverse audience, each with differing views and opinions
- I refuse to watch a show that repeatedly makes it clear that the producers and the cast do not care for Black women (Picture: ITV)I’ve been a Love Island UK fan since season one, before catchphrases like ‘I got a text’ became well known. Committing an hour six days a week to the show was a heavy investment, but it was worth it.So it is a huge deal for me to say that I will no longer watch Love Island UK because I realise now how triggering it can be for me, as a Black woma
- The young female performer was rushed to hospital with numerous injuries (Picture: Alamy)A circus performer had to be rushed to hospital after falling 30 feet in front of horrified families last night.The trapeze artist plunged from the high wire during a performance in Sheerness, Kent.Audience members rushed to help the young female acrobat, including an off-duty firefighter.Emergency services raced to the scene while shocked witnesses helped to keep her calm until professionals could arrive.Th
- Jacquelyn 'Jack' Cooper, 15, of Blacksburg, joined Troop 158 and was the first in this region to earn the highest rank, doing it in just 22 months while the average is four years.
- Covid infection rates may have 'slowed' in England last week, Government statisticians admitted today amid mounting confusion over the true state of the country's outbreak.
- Scientists say that members of the same family may experience different symptoms depending on their age, with over-80s less likely to lose their smell but more likely to get chills or shivers
- Politicians and scientists are associated with stopping Covid-19 but there's a more vital role. We meet the Covid cleaners who work through the night to make shops and factories safe.
Lenny Kravitz wants a part in Magic Mike 3 and we need Channing Tatum to make this happen immediatelyLenny Kravitz is down to land a part in the next Magic Mike 3 (Picture: Getty)Lenny Kravitz is ready to make his Magic Mike debut and his daughter Zoe made be the person who helps to make this a reality.The rock star treated fans to a shirtless photo of himself on Instagram on Thursday, with the caption: ‘Wednesday. 2:55pm. Building a deck.’Zoe, 32, couldn’t resist teasing him about his thirst trap snap which showed off his six-pack and defined pecs.Seemingly referring to a pot
- A 30-year-old man was fatally stabbed near the Cutty Sark tourist attraction in Greenwich in the early hours. Another man suffering from stab injuries has been arrested on suspicion of murder.
- Tahani al-Qahtani stepped on to the mat against Raz Hershko in Tokyo on Friday, defying pressure to boycott after two Muslim athletes quit the men's competition rather than face Israeli opposition.
- Ingrid Seward, the editor-in-chief of Majesty magazine, says it would send out a far greater message if the Queen 'ignores Prince Harry and Meghan Markle'
- Callum Osborne-Ward, 18, was swept away by a fast-flowing and ferocious riptide in Poole Harbour, Dorset in front of his family moments after lifting his nieces and nephews into a rescue boat.
- Blake and Gwen got married earlier this month (Picture: Instagram)Blake Shelton has told his friends to ‘get over’ not being invited to his wedding to Gwen Stefani.The 45-year-old singer married Gwen, 51, in a low-key ceremony at his Oklahoma ranch earlier this month with just 40 guests in attendance.The country star insisted they weren’t trying to offend anyone by leaving them off the list, though he’s had to have a number of ‘awkward conversations’ as a resu
- Taxis sit in a creepy car park in east London collecting dust in varying states of disrepair after vandalism and neglect and being discarded by a changing city
- Grant Shapps today said requiring staff to be double-jabbed before they can return to the office is a 'good idea' as Boris Johnson faces a mounting Tory revolt over his vaccine passport plans.
- Secretary of Defence Lloyd Austin was seen walking along the front row of a Philippines military guard of honor on Friday wearing the PPE as a battle rages at home over updated CDC guidance.
- The small dog was in a lift inside an apartment complex in the coastal resort of Praia Grande, Brazil, when it was dragged towards the roof in a freak accident.
- The Matildas have booked a place in the Olympics semi-finals with a stunning 4-3 comeback win over England. Sam Kerr was the hero, finishing with a brace in the epic clash.
- So, you’re moving in together? (Picture: Getty)Moving in with a partner is a huge step.Your day-to-day lives and schedules will merge – which, if all goes to plan, should bring you closer together. It’s a huge relationship milestone. However, being new territory, it can also be incredibly daunting.It’s difficult to know what to expect until you’re both living under the same roof – will it change the dynamic of a relationship? Will petty household thi
- Manchester United have confirmed Marus Rashford will undergo shoulder surgery (Picture: Getty)Manchester United have confirmed Marcus Rashford will undergo a shoulder operation after the striker played through the pain barrier to help England reach the final of Euro 2020 this summer.The 23-year-old was hampered by fitness issues during the second half of last season, but elected to delay surgery in order to give himself a chance of representing his country.As it transpired, Rashford was used onl
- Struggling to balance home working with office life? (Picture: Getty)Blissful as working from home has been for many, we’re now entering a new landscape that combines working patterns of the last year with pre-pandemic life.Some have no choice but to go back to the office on set days, while others are negotiating longer-term hybrid solutions.But hybrid working brings its own set of challenges psychologically.Readjusting to office life while still having to working longer hours at home can
- Steve Bouquet, 54, approached the pets close to their homes and began to show them affection before launching hisattacks in Brighton, East Sussex, between October 2018 and June 2019.
- Critics believe private businesses are waiting for the Government to 'take the lead' before they ask their own workers to return to their desks.
- Despite all the speculation regarding his future, it now seems as if Granit Xhaka may stay at Arsenal. (Picture: Getty)Despite rumours that he was close to the Arsenal exit door, it now seems likely that Granit Xhaka could be given a second chance at the Emirates. Xhaka, 28, was reportedly a major target for Jose Mourinho’s Roma with rumours suggesting a deal was done even before Euro 2020. But now it seems more likely that Xhaka will stay at Arsenal after no bids matching the Gu
- Ian Ailles is leaving his £175,000 a year job within weeks, having negotiated a payoff of between £90,000 and £95,000 after serving less than six years.
Celebrities wheezing as BBC’s Clare Balding praises Team GB swimmers’ ‘phenomenal third leg’ in innuendo gaffeLove a bit of innuendo (Picture: BBC)The stars have well and truly lost it after BBC host Clare Balding sent Tokyo Olympics fans into a spin by praising Team GB swimmers Tom Dean and Matt Richards for an ‘incredible third leg’.It came after Great Britain was triumphant in the men’s 4x200m freestyle relay with the team just missing out on a new world record.Tom Dean, Duncan Scott, James Guy and Matthew Richards saw off the Russian Olympic Committee in second, securing the win vi
- Horizon Forbidden West – don’t add it to your Christmas list yet (pic: Sony)Sony has already warned that Horizon Forbidden West may not be out this year and now rumours suggest a delay is close to being announced.So many big name games have been delayed this year, from Hogwarts Legacy to Rainbow Six Extraction, that it’s not surprising to see others joining the list. After all, lockdown may be over in many countries, but it will take years for video game schedules to right them
Casualty star Charles Venn has opened up about Jacob’s abuse storyline in the BBC soap, predicting that Tina’s coercive control over his character will continue for a significant amount of time.Recently on Casualty, fans of the medical drama have witnessed Tina Mollett (Adele James) begin to manipulate her partner Jacob Masters (Charles), cunningly taking control of situatio
- Bristol Youth Court (file photo) was told the neo-Nazi teenager, who cannot be named, plans to study at Bristol University and will need straight As to get in.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!