- Solskjaer was not entirely satisfied with his side’s performance (Picture: Getty Images)Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has admitted that his Manchester United side’s performance in their narrow 1-0 victory against West Brom was ‘way below par’.The Red Devils clinched their first win at Old Trafford in the Premier League this season, with Bruno Fernandes’ retaken penalty in the second half securing all three points.The clash at Old Trafford was marred by VAR controversy, with
- A video of Kevin Kelley, a restaurant owner in Dallas, Texas, has gone viral for scolding a room full of patrons after some women reportedly began twerking against a glass wall in the establishment
- The man was killed at the scene after he was crushed beneath the slabs (Picture: Snapper SK)A man was crushed to death after huge granite slabs fell on top of him at a kitchen workshop in the West Midlands.The man, in his 40s, was killed beneath the heavy stone at an industrial unit in Halesowen shortly before 3.20pm on Monday.Emergency services rushed to the scene but despite their best efforts, the man was pronounced dead at the scene.The Health and Safety Executive has been informed of the in
- A cruel postcode lottery means heartbroken relatives face bans on seeing loved ones in care homes over Christmas.
- Johnny Galecki and Alaina Meyer have split, according to reports (Picture: Rex)Big Bang Theory star Johnny Galecki has split from his girlfriend Alaina Meyer one year after the birth of their son.The 45-year-old actor and his partner will continue to co-parent, according to reports made by People.Johnny and Alaina, 23, started dating in 2018 and welcomed their little boy last December.‘With full and grateful hearts we welcome our beautiful son into this incredible world,’ Johnny anno
John Gilbert Getty was found dead in 'Indian style sitting pose' on hotel bed in front of his laptopJohn Gilbert Getty, the 52-year-old heir to a vast oil fortune, passed away at the upscale Hotel Emma in San Antonio, Texas on November 20. He was found in an 'Indian style sitting pose.'
- Andrew Westlake, 29, jumped to his death while in a state of "despair" following the breakdown of his relationship and him being without accommodation for days, an inquest heard
- Members of the Trump administration have started turning on one another as their final days in the White House draw to a close and under attack is Stephanie Grisham, one of Melania Trump's closest aides.
- Pc Andrew Harper was dragged to his death behind a vehicle (Picture: PA)Pc Andrew Harper’s widow has vowed to continue the ‘agonising battle for justice’ for her husband.Lissie Harper is awaiting the result of a bid by the Attorney General to increase the sentences of her husband’s killers.The policeman, 28, was caught in a strap attached to the back of a car driven by Long and dragged to his death down a winding country road.Henry Long, 19, was jailed for 16 years and 18
- The EU's chief negotiator Michel Barnier told MEPs that Boris Johnson had given in to EU demand so Britain can retain access to shared intelligence on criminals and law enforcement programmes.
- A prison officer was rushed to hospital from Forest Bank in Salford, Greater Manchester, with burns after he was doused with hot water and sugar. An investigation is ongoing.
- Hiker Jason Koch, 48, was rescued early Tuesday after he slipped and got trapped under a massive falling boulder for 12 excruciating hours but managed to dig himself free and call for help.
- Akyra Holstein says she finally feels secure following so many years in the care system after she was taken in by her 28-year-old mum Katie in Kentucky
- Minister for vaccines Nadhim Zahawi said the jabs would not be compulsory, but suggested people who refuse to get one could be barred from restaurants, pubs and cinemas
- Cardio-Thoracic Intensive Care nurse Joanna Louise told Laurence Fox she hoped he'd enjoyed his meal as she watched a person die alone without family and friends
- Samr Dawoodi, 42, was found mortally wounded by stab wounds after an 'alleged domestic violence related incident' at her unit on Nelson Street in Fairfield, in Sydney's West.
- Beverley Callard is a vegan, actually (Picture: Rex)Beverley Callard has cleared up any doubts that she’s not a vegan or that she only decided to go plant-based for her appearance on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!.
The Coronation Street actress was eliminated from the ITV show alongside Victoria Derbyshire in scenes that aired tonight, and was immediately grilled by presenters Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly over her diet.‘There has been some chat about your vega
- RICHARD KAY There is no monument or commemorative plaque to explain what happened, no cairn of stones to mark the spot where a roaring avalanche swept all before it.
- The Mirror found dozens of accounts, groups and posts spouting bad science and conspiracy theories about the jab on UK platforms. It is believed Facebook and Instagram earn up to £745million from anti-vaxxers
- Regulations published last night appear to suggest family members will be able to stay longer than the five days if their train is delayed or if their car breaks down.
- Communities facing the toughest restrictions in deprived areas receive the same or less money than some affluent areas in lower tiers, analysis found
- Svetlana Sorochinskaya, from St Petersburg, died shortly after giving birth to her son Kirey, days after her dad died and days before her mother was also killed by the virus
I’m A Celebrity 2020: Shane Richie insists he’s not been peeing on loo seat as ‘phantom dribbler’ wreaks havocIs Shane Richie the phantom dribbler? (Picture: ITV)Shane Richie insisted that he wasn’t the ‘phantom dribbler’ peeing on the toilet seat on I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!.Are you sure it isn’t you Shane?On tonight’s episode, Shane explained that he went to the privy (the toilet) in the middle of the night, and was greeted by a little surprise.The former EastEnders actor said someone had dribbled wee on the toilet seat before he had got there.Talki
- Ministers are considering introducing ‘immunity passports’ for when the vaccine is rolled out (Picture: Getty)Pubs, restaurants and cinemas may be given the powers to turn away customers if they have not had a coronavirus jab, a minister has suggested.Nadhim Zahawi, the minister in charge of the vaccine rollout, warned businesses and football stadiums could ask customers for proof that they have been vaccinated on entry in a similar way QR codes are currently used.The minister said a
- Labour last night said it would abstain on the plans, meaning they will pass even with a moderate revolt – although the move is a shot across the Government’s bow
- Arcadia – owner of Topshop, Burton, Wallis, Dorothy Perkins and Miss Selfridge – plunged into administration. There was no immediate word from Sir Philip, who built the retail giant
- Dennis Hutchings is due to stand trial in February despite previously being cleared twice over the 1974 incident. He is accused of attempted murder over the death of unarmed man.
- Robert Keegan, 47 (left), has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder and manslaughter for the killing of Aidan Ellison, a 19-year-old homeless black man (right), at an Oregon hotel last week.
- The pop star apologised for her 'serious and inexcusable error of judgment' after hosting alavish 30th birthday party at the Casa Cruz restaurant in Notting Hill on Saturday night.
- JOHN MAIR: 29 regional news reporters have announced their departure or have already quit. The majority have one thing in common: they are white, old and male. Of the 29, just five are women.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!