- Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock are facing fury after the system descended into a shambles, with millions of people struggling to get checked.
Amanda Seyfried shares ‘before’ picture of baby bump after secretly welcoming second child with husband Thomas SadoskiAmanda Seyfried and husband Thomas Sadoski recently welcomed a second child (Picture: Getty)Amanda Seyfried has shared a picture of her baby bump days after secretly welcoming her second child with husband Thomas Sadoski.The actress, 34, and her other half, 44, announced the birth of their son as part of a charity post with INARA (International Network for Aid, Relief and Assistance).They shared the first picture of their newborn on the INARA Instagram account on Monday.Amanda posted a picture o
Hundreds of students were filmed climbing on top of ping pong tables and screaming along to music at an illegal rave at a halls of residence in Coventry.
At least 200 people are thought to have crammed into a common room at Arundel House, close to Coventry University’s main campus, in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
A video of the party entitled ‘no sleep in the C.O.V&rsq
- Officers were called to scenes of 'drunk' teens were sitting on a pylon 'swinging their legs' at the spot in Belfast, despite coronavirus restrictions banning big gatherings
- A 17-year-old boy has drowned at a beach near Port Macquarie in New South Wales.
- Alexandra Dobre, 27, who is thought to have worked for Ryanair and Wizz Air, had been based at London Luton Airport but was made redundant during the coronavirus lockdown.
- Eight autumn home interior essentials to buy right now (Picture: Metro.co.uk)In the months of lockdown, we’ve spent a lot of time at home… and that, plus the arrival of autumn, has made us want to give our interiors a refresh.
To ease us into the new season and make our homes both cosy and stylish, we’ve rounded up the best pieces to shop now, from grab-and-go tote bags for doing your shopping to candles that smell like a countryside pub (but in a good way, promise).
Take a lo
- Australia's 10million taxpayers are set to see their income tax cuts of up to $2,565 fast tracked from July 2022 to January 2021 as Tuesday night's budget tackles the deep coronavirus recession.
- Dana Bash's candidly described the uncordial 90 minute ordeal - consisting in large of the two candidates trading insults and shouting over one another - simply as 'a s**t show'.
- Members of the far-right group immediately posted about the shout out Tuesday. Their account on Telegram posted: 'Standing down and standing by sir.'
- Jadon Sancho is keen on a move to Manchester United (Picture: Getty)Manchester United’s chances of signing Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho are rated as ’50-50’ according to sources close to the negotiations.
The 20-year-old has been the club’s priority transfer target throughout the transfer window but he remains a Dortmund player with just five days left before it shuts.
Sancho is keen on a move to Old Trafford and has already agreed personal terms with the club over a five
- (Picture: ITV)Chas Dingle (Lucy Pargeter) strikes up quite the friendship with Al Chapman (Michael Wildman) in Emmerdale tonight (September 30), but could it spell the end for her relationship with Paddy Kirk (Dominic Brunt)?There has been tension aplenty between Chas and Paddy as of late.
Viewers will remember that — during the pair’s lockdown episode — it was implied that Chas was somewhat unhappy in their relationship.However, things became really tense when Paddy betrayed b
- (Picture: ITV)Charity Dingle (Emma Atkins) has done everything she can to support Vanessa Woodfield (Michelle Hardwick) in Emmerdale, who was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year.
Vanessa struggled with her diagnosis, but she informed Charity that she wanted her to adopt Johnny so that she would know her son would be cared for no matter what.
Charity has been by her fiancee’s side every step of the way, but she struggles in the coming episodes.
Viewers will know that Vanessa has been re
- (Picture: ITV)There is yet another action-packed week on the horizon in Emmerdale, and it’s safe to say that it’s one that could change the very shape of the eponymous village as we know it!Belle Dingle (Eden Taylor-Draper) and Andrea Tate (Anna Nightingale) are hellbent on getting revenge on Jamie (Alexander Lincoln) but, as the young man is later found unconscious on the floor of Home Farm, has someone went too far?Meanwhile, Chas Dingle (Lucy Pargeter) and Al Chapman (Michael Wild
- (Picture: BBC)Whitney Dean’s (Shona McGarty) trial commences in EastEnders, and it’s not without drama — leaving her terrified about the verdict.
Viewers will know that Whitney is due to stand trial, after killing Leo King (Tom Wells) in self-defence.
With the trial approaching, Gray Atkins (Toby-Alexander Smith) is struggling, as he attempts to look after Mackenzie and Mia in the wake of Chantelle’s (Jessica Plummer) death at his hands.
Prepping for Whitney’s trial
- (Picture: ITV)Michael Bailey (Ryan Russell) finds himself in police custody in Coronation Street, after he kidnaps daughter Tianna.
Viewers will have seen Michael growing closer and closer to ex-girlfriend Grace Vickers (Kate Spencer) in recent months, after a somewhat shaky start following Grace’s arrival on the cobbles last year.Speaking about the pair’s history, actor Ryan Russell — who portrays Michael — said: ‘When he found out the news that Grace was pregnant,
- (Picture: ITV)There are some familiar faces back in Coronation Street as Gail Rodwell (Helen Worth) is back on screen in time to discover a massive secret while Eileen Grimshaw (Sue Cleaver) also returns – and tracks down her on the run son Todd. But she ends up in serious danger.
Elsewhere, Sally and Tim Metcalfe (Sally Dynevor and Joe Duttine) prepare to make it official but Geoff (Ian Bartholomew) has other ideas while there are more blows ahead for poor Leanne Battersby (Jane Danson).M
- (Picture: ITV)We’ve missed the face of the lovely Helen Worth on our screens so we’re delighted to confirm that we will be seeing Gail Rodwell next week – and she’s in for one heck of a shock.
Gail has been around but as Helen returned to filming later than some other actors, she has been off screen.
But she’s straight back into the thick of the action in scenes which are about to air!While Leanne (Jane Danson) watches over Oliver, Nick listens to a message from Sam
- Joel McIlroy allegedly punched a 29-year-old senior constable during a violent scuffle in Surry Hills, Sydney's inner-city, in October 2019 which resulted in the officer being taken to hospital.
Great British Bake Off 2020: Biscuit Week leaves fans in stitches with Prue Leith’s naughty innuendosBake Off was packed with innuendo last night (Picture: Channel 4)Great British Bake Off’s Biscuit Week proved to be just as innuendo-filled as one would hope, with talk of ‘very large nuts’ and ‘breasts’.The second episode of the brand new series aired last night and left not just audiences amused at the level of double entendre, but the show’s official Twitter account too.After the instalment had aired, Bake Off shared a video on its social media that was mad
- Leigh Sales has said the US presidential debate was 'utterly despairing'. The 7.30 Report host said moderator should be given the power to mute one candidate when the other is speaking.
- Winds of 70mph are on the cards this week, with flood alerts in place in England and Scotland after the Met Office issued a heavy rain warning, with the weather set to take a major U-turn
- A 17-year-old boy has drowned at a beach near Port Macquarie in New South Wales.
- Emergency services were called to a home on Thomas Mitchell Drive, Killarney Vale, on the NSW Central Coast on Tuesday following after reports a four-year-old boy had been struck by a car.
- Amy Coney Barrett has submitted her 65-page questionnaire to the Judiciary Committee, detailing her resume and career highlights ahead of a confirmation hearing expected for October 12.
- Victoria Palmer, 48, in her bright pink kitchen (Picture: @victoriapalmer/Caters News Agency)When it comes to celebrating their favourite colour, some people like to go big.
Take Victoria Palmer, for example, who absolutely loves pink.
The 48-year-old mum-of-five, of Wrotham, Kent, decided to give her kitchen an incredible DIY makeover with a glorious pink theme.
The transformation took just four days and less than £100.
Victoria, who works as a cleaner, said: ‘Pink is my favourite c
- St. Louis prosecutors will not prosecute nine people charged with trespassing on the private property of a gun-wielding couple who pointed weapons at them during a confrontation.
- Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson has admitted a local "circuit breaker" lockdown is "only a matter of days away" after 1,306 cases in seven days in the northern city
- A 15-minute COVID-19 which could be quicker than a pregnancy test is being developed by researchers in Queensland.
- Meleny Safarlizadeh, 32, has filed a lawsuit againstDr David Shokrian, her former employer at Millennial Plastic Surgery PLLC in Midtown Manhattan, accusing him of sexual harassment.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!