Want to try living in space? This former nuclear bunker in Poland offers aspiring astronauts the chanceIn a bid to investigate how humans can cope better with space travel, a group of aspiring astronauts are currently reenacting a moon mission inside a former nuclear bunker in northwest Poland.Benjamin Pothier, 46, a scientist from France, who is leading the two-week experiment tells Metro.co.uk that the constant pandemic lockdowns were good training for the exercise as they are completely shut off from the outside world.He is currently living in the ‘module’ with five others for two
- The Queen and Prince Philip have been married for more than 70 years, tying the knot when she was just 21-years-old, but they first met when she was much younger
- Nicola Hodgson, 29, moved in the property into in 2015 - but says she has since been dealing with damp and mould problems ever since - before claiming mould has now taken over much of the house
- Meghan Markle's best friend from college Lindsay Jill Roth rushed to her defense in an Instagram post on Thursday amid claims the Duchess bullied Royal Family aides.
- The eldest son of Rupert Murdoch appeared at a Morgan Stanley conference on Thursday and gave a blunt assessment of his network, describing it as 'loyal opposition' to Biden.
- Sewage plants in the Brisbane Metro North area, Cairns and the Sunshine Coast have detected fragments of Covid-19.
- Pope Francis boarded a plane at Rome's Leonardo da Vinci airport Friday for aflight to the Iraqi capital Baghdad where he will begin a three-day visit to the country - the first by a pope.
- Jamie goes too far in Emmerdale (Picture: ITV)Jamie Tate’s (Alexander Lincoln) life in Emmerdale has become complicated in the last year. He’s constantly letting his mum down and after sleeping with Gabby Thomas (Rosie Bentham), he now has the small matter of dealing with her being pregnant with his child.With help from Mack (Lawrence Robb), Jamie has devised a plan to try and get rid of Gabby. He’s aware of the benefits, but will his plan work when Gabby loses the baby?Tired a
- (Picture: ITV)Will Mellor has joined the Coronation Street family playing evil drugs lord Harvey.Over the last few months, viewers have watched Simon (Alex Bain) become tangled in a drug dealing scheme, being forced to deal, knowing he and Leanne (Jane Danson) are struggling for money. Now Leanne knows about Simon’s ordeal, she will become the protective mother we know and try to put a stop to things, but Harvey will make sure they both know he is someone that shouldn’t be messed wit
Coronation Street spoilers: Will Mellor’s first scene as he prepares to kill Leanne Battersby and Simon BarlowHarvey shows up and issues a dark threat in Coronation Street (Picture: ITV)Will Mellor makes his debut in Coronation Street in upcoming scenes, as villainous drugs lord Harvey arrives on the cobbles.
Simon Barlow (Alex Bain) is left in shock when Jacob reveals how he’s been ripping off big boss Harvey, by stealing a couple of drugs and selling them separately.
He gives Simon a few quid to keep shtum, but Harvey later arrives and quizzes the young lad, telling him he knows all about Jacob&
- Estcourt Street in Hull has become riddled with discarded debris as people have continued to dump piles of rubbish in its alleys over the years, encouraging hoards of rats to take over
- Adele and Simon Konecki have ‘finalised’ their divorce (Picture: WireImage)Adele and ex-husband Simon Konecki are thought to have finalised their divorce, two years after their split.The Someone Like You singer, 32, and 46-year-old CEO – who share son Angelo – announced their relationship had ended in 2019, following a seven-year romance.According to Us Weekly, their separation has been made official after a judge signed off on the settlement on Thursday.The publication s
- Mohammed Ishfaq, who was being pursued by two other cars at the time, drove off from the scene and then got another drug dealer to burn the car and try and take the blame for what he had done
- Dr. Anthony Fauci warned that it is too early to lift mask mandates after pictures emerged from Texas showing bars and restaurants packed with maskless customers.
- A Gold Coast man was allegedly kidnapped and tortured by three men during a horror ordeal that saw him allegedly forced to slice off part of his own penis.
- A man caught up in the New Zealand earthquake scare has left viewers in hysterics after explaining his reaction to the first tremor on live TV.
- A Western Australian man has been charged with a string of 41 sickening offences including attempting to rape a young boy and beastiality.
- In an attempt to slow down numerous cyclists with a need for speed, a local council has recently installed roadblocks in a popular park in Perth's south as part of a trial.
- Callie Griffiths-I'Anson visited Melbourne's Royal Children's Hospital as part of her recovery but died at home in regional NSW the day after the allegedly bungled procedure.
- MSNBC host Joy Reid's comments have been slammed for apparent hypocrisy after stirring up previous homophobic comments she has made.
- The Met Office has said that while the day will begin dry and with sunny spells there will be 'widespread frost for most' by the evening and it will be 'locally severe'
- College students descended on Florida for spring break with beaches packed with maskless revelers as Governor DeSantis said he welcomed more visitors to the state.
- Andrew Cuomo's problems worsened on Thursday after The Wall Street Journal reported his aides had liaised with state health department to alter data on COVID nursing home deaths.
- A study by consumer group Which? showed that prices have been hiked in 10 of the UK's most visited beach destinations, including St Ives, Whitby, Llandudno and Brighton
- Millions of Australians are set to be hit with a nasty tax surprise this year that could leave them hundreds out of pocket.
- An unidentified ute could help solve the mysterious disappearance of two elderly campers who vanished in rugged bushland without a trace.
- The former president on Thursday issued a statement attacking Karl Rove, describing the veteran Republican strategist as 'a pompous fool' for urging him not to run in 2024.
- Meghan Markle's longtime friend, television producer Lindsay Jill Roth, has taken to social media to defend the Duchess of Sussex over bullying allegations
- The suspects tried to steal a $500,000 Richard Mille watch from another man at the restaurant and fired the weapon three or four times after the man resisted in giving them his watch.
- For sale: 'view with a loo'. Multi-million dollar Melbourne townhouse hits the market with a distastefully-appointed bathroom, captured in a hilarious Instagram clip.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!