Video shows firefighters tackling California Creek Fire then going through wall of flames to get outThe Creek Fire had burned 228,025 acres and was 18 percent contained on Wednesday but new footage showed the first 12 hours of the wildfire in California on September 4.
- (Picture: Channel 4)Tempers flare between Walter Deveraux (Trevor Toussaint) and Felix Westwood (Richard Blackwood) on Hollyoaks as the concerned father issues a stern warning to Felix about his family.Playboy Felix has been dancing between Grace Black (Tamara Wall) and Walter’s daughter Martine (Kelle Bryan) as he tries to work out who he wants to be with properly.Grace offered to cook lunch for Felix but was brutally stood up for Martine and, humiliated, decides she won’t put up wi
- The Government was surprised by how many people followed the lockdown rules last time around (Picture: Getty)People are far less likely to follow new coronavirus restrictions as strictly as they did at the start of the pandemic, according to an expert in behavioural science.Months of feelings of distrust and unfairness have eroded the communal spirit felt across the country back in March, Dr Nilu Ahmed told Metro.co.uk.‘Vague rules and inconsistent messages’ have led to people ignori
- (Picture: ITV)Relationships are under strain as Coronation Street continues. As Nick Tilsley (Ben Price) hides a secret from struggling Leanne Battersby (Jane Danson), Carla Connor (Alison King) and Peter Barlow (Chris Gascoyne) realise they are also on the rocks. But there might be hope at least for Sarah Platt (Tina O’Brien) and Adam Barlow (Sam Robertson).
Elsewhere, the police are busy as Geoff Metcalfe (Ian Bartholomew) has Daniel Osbourne (Rob Mallard) arrested while Michael Bailey (
John Lennon’s youngest son Sean to interview Sir Paul McCartney for special radio show marking late Beatles star’s 80th birthdayJohn Lennon’s youngest son is to host a radio show to mark what would have been his 80th birthday(Picture: Startraks/REX)John Lennon’s youngest son Sean Ono Lennon is set to interview Sir Paul McCartney in a special two-part radio show to mark what would have been his dad’s 80th birthday.The late musician, who was killed in 1980, and Sir Paul were both members of The Beatles with Ringo Starr and George Harrison.Macca opens up about the early days making music with Lennon, confe
- (Picture: ITV)Lydia Dingle (Karen Blick) receives her test results in Emmerdale, but does she have Huntington’s disease?Lydia was horrified when she learned from estranged mum Agatha that there’s a possibility she might inherit Huntington’s from her dad, who passed away as a result of it.
In the months that followed, she attempted to focus her attention on other things, but the worry and concern became simply too much, and she and Sam (James Hooton) argued about it frequently.
- (Picture: ITV/Metro.co.uk)Cain Dingle (Jeff Horldey) sees red in Emmerdale tonight (September 23) upon learning about Jamie Tate (Alexander Lincoln) being responsible for Moira’s (Natalie J Robb) hit-and-run, and he sets out to get revenge.
Andrea (Anna Nightingale) was fed up of Jamie’s abhorrent behaviour, and when she overheard him being particularly hurtful, she decided that enough was enough.
Determined to get revenge, she headed up to Butler’s to have a word with Moira, a
- (Picture: BBC)Frankie Lewis (Rose Ayling-Ellis) is seemingly up to something in EastEnders, but could Mick Carter (Danny Dyer) discover the truth as he makes a shock revelation?
The BBC One soap’s return on September 7 has brought with it many questions, almost all of which are in relation to Frankie.The young woman revealed that her little brother died ten years ago, and she’s become incredibly fond of Ollie after Tina Carter (Luisa Bradshaw-White) introduced them.In the coming epis
- (Picture: ITV)Geoff Metcalfe (Ian Bartholomew) is taken aback in Coronation Street tonight (September 23) as Daniel Osbourne (Rob Mallard) verbally attacks him.
Geoff isn’t anyone’s favourite person right now.
He’s abused Yasmeen Nazir (Shelley King), threatened Sally Metcalfe (Sally Dynevor) multiple times, made Alya’s (Sair Khan) life a living hell, got rid of Elaine Jones (Paula Wilcox) and pulled the wool over Tim’s (Joe Duttine) eyes for years.With most of the
- The proposed new law would allow the government to give anyone they chose the power to enforce coronavirus restrictions and make arrests.
- The duo placed the blame squarely on the Department of Health and Human Services when they appeared before the state's hotel quarantine inquiry on Wednesday.
- President Trump on Tuesday said Democrats will heap 'abuse' at the woman he intends to nominate to the Supreme Court. Judge Barbara Lagoa, a reported finalist, is seen right.
- The castle, known as Touchwood, is situated at 90 Tuckers Rock Road, Repton, a small town in New South Wales.
- The coronavirus crisis has seen 15 per cent of Australia's credit card users exceed their borrowing limit. Women and younger people were more likely to be among those two million people.
- The 32-year-old man was arrested at his home in Newtown, in Sydney's inner west, just before 6.30am on Tuesday.
- The newly crowned 2020 minor premiers have been rocked by sexual allegations involving a former female staff member, several star players and two current staff.
- University of Michigan, Purdue, Ohio State andUniversity of Florida are among the growing list of schools that have changed their 2021 schedules to eliminate the week-long spring recess.
- Joleen Maguire, from West Belfast, has been living in a hostel with her children, aged one and eight months, while she waits to be given a permanent home but says mould has given her babies chest infections and coughs
- Victoria's police minister Lisa Neville through a hissy fit upon learning in the media that Australian Defence Force personnel were to be deployed at Melbourne quarantine hotels.
- England and Wales will see a "very big change" on Wednesday as the warm temperatures and sunny skies are replaced by cloud and rain, alongside a "distinctly colder feel"
- Daniel Andrews let it slip that Victoria's restrictions could be eased even quicker than originally planned in his roadmap to recovery.
- 'Every four years we are told the same thing, that this is the most important election of our lifetime. But this one is,' said Markle, 39, in the video clip broadcast as part of the Time 100.
- Appearing at a rally in Moon Township, Pennsylvania, on Tuesday, the president praised police officers for roughing up journalists like Ali Velshi, who was hurt covering riots.
- Australians who've been working from home during the coronavirus crisis are expected to miss out on $1.1billion in unclaimed expenses but there are things you can do so you don't miss out.
- Nikki Teixeira's 18-month-old son Logan went red and became drowsy after eating some of the Trolls World Tour hand sanitiser his grandma mistook for food due to the packaging
Sibling rivalries have always been a thing – Serena v Venus, Jackie v Joan Collins… and Enola and Sherlock.Perhaps lesser-known (for now), Enola Holmes is the little sister to the famous detective, and she was a creation of American author Nancy Springer.Her novels provide the foundation for Netflix’s new filmWho will star in Enola Holmes and when is it out?Who is in t
- Samuel and Lupe Aukuso were watching TV with their baby daughter and son, 3, (all pictured) in their home in Sydney's west on Monday when two masked men armed with a gun barged in.
- All NSW residents may be able to enter the sunshine state sooner than expected after no untraceable cases of coronavirus were recorded in the last two weeks.
- Earlier this month President Trump ordered federal agencies to cancel taxpayer-funded racial sensitivity training programs, and on Tuesday he announced that the ban also applies to contractors.
- Vanessa Bryant on Tuesday posted images showing memorabilia from her late husband Kobe's basketball career. On Monday, she denied her mom's claims of being forced from her home.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!