- Labrador retriever pup, Paisley, was just a few weeks old when she was struck down by the highly contagious parvovirus - she spent a week battling for her life in intensive care
- Fresh footage has emerged of the night two men were mysteriously stabbed in the sleepy North Queensland town of Alva Beach, shedding new light on what happened.
- Molly accidentally ran into the branch while chasing a ball near her home in Burton-on-Trent, Staffs, and vets say she is lucky to be alive after it missed all of her major organs
One of the few takeaways from Gearbox’s E3 presentation is confirmation that Godfall is moving back a generation to the PS4.There was surprisingly little shown during Gearbox’s E3 2021 presentation. Aside from a reminder that the live action Borderlands movie is still going to be a thing, perhaps the most eye-grabbing announcement was that the PlayStation 5 will be losing on
- You can buy alone but it might take a little more work (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto)Buying a house is tough in any circumstances, especially with soaring prices.But if you’re single and trying to get a mortgage alone, it’s even more difficult.With only one income to take into account, your budget is usually much more limited.There are some things you can do to prepare and help you get on the ladder on your own.The team at Online Mortgage Advisor have some advice on how to get y
- England fans were enjoying themselves ahead of kick-off (Getty Images)Fans have started arriving at Wembley Stadium ahead of England’s opening European Championship game against Croatia.Pictures showed supporters in a jubilant mood as they descended on the famous ground in north London.The Group D opener is the first England game with fans allowed at Wembley since November 2019.Supporters arriving at the stadium were asked to show their vaccine certification for entry to see the game.
- The Andrews government has become notorious for snap lockdowns, leaving thousands out of work and school despite other states handling outbreaks with no such draconian orders.
- He was pictured dashing into the surf (Picture: BBC News)Boris Johnson had a Baywatch moment this morning after he was seen running along the sand at Carbis Bay.
The prime minister vowed to lose some weight and get fit after he was hospitalised and needed intensive care with coronavirus last year.It seems that drive is still continuing, as he was seen swimming in the sea doing some front crawl before walking along the beach with new wife Carrie.
Hs is down in Cornwall for the G7 summit of world
- Liza Gulyaewa has gone viral on social media, after she shared a photo of her 45-year-old mum who looks so young that she could easily be mistaken for her 24-year-old daughter
- Gordon Brown today said he fears there could be '50 years of conflict' between Scotland and England if Nicola Sturgeon wins her push for independence.
A police officer has a bit of explaining to do after getting caught urinating in public.The uniformed officer jumped out of a marked car to relieve himself in full view of a row of houses.He might have thought he got away with it too – but he didn’t notice the CCTV camera directly above his head.The home security device footage was uploaded to Facebook and has been shared wi
- Millie Mackintosh and Hugo Taylor are giving daughter Sienna a sibling (Picture: Instagram/milliemackintosh)Millie Mackintosh has announced that she is pregnant and expecting her second baby with husband Hugo Taylor. The former Made In Chelsea revealed the exciting news to her Instagram followers on Sunday with a photo of her baby bump. In the sweet image, Millie, 31, is seen lifting her daughter Sienna in the air. The reality TV star wrote in the caption: ‘We are so excited
- Takeaway coffee cups, plastic bags, cups and spoons will be banned in cafes by the end of 2023. By the end of this year, plastic plates and bags won't be available in shops.
- Temperatures are expected to hit as high as 86F this afternoon in what should be the hottest day of the year just as England prepare to kick off of their Euro 2020 campaign at Wembley
- Christopher Sign, 45, the TV news man who was the first to report of a secret meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch in 2016, has died of apparent suicide.
- Peter Cruddas has insisted there was no 'corruption' in being made a Lord then giving the Tories £500,000. But the Good Law Project will claim his appointment was unlawful due to 'apparent bias'
- Officers were called to Ridgway Road, south London, following reports of shots being fired at about 1.30am found a 32-year-old with potentially life-threatening stab wounds and pellet injuries.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin said Russia will extradite ransomware 'criminals' - if the U.S. 'agrees to the same' and would send criminals to Russia.
- Susan Boyle is being tempted by the sequins of Las Vegas (Picture: Getty Images)Susan Boyle could see her name in bright lights this winter with reports that the singer is in talks for a Las Vegas residency. The former Britain’s Got Talent star is said to be plotting her big musical comeback after spending the past year self-isolating in her native Scotland during the coronavirus pandemic. According to sources, Su-Bo is itching to get back on-stage and has reportedly been approac
- Salaries in hospitality and catering have gone from an average of £22,701 last year to £26,888 now. Pictured: Le Gavroche restaurant, which has suspended its lunch menu due to lack of staff.
- England football fans began queuing outside The Distillery in Birmingham at 7am while flag-draped fans cracked open beers in the shadow of Wembley hours before kick-off
- U.S. President Joe Biden, Boris Johnson and other world leaders have been accused of breaking strict social distancing rules at the G7 summit in Cornwall over the weekend.
- Over the years, my son Ryan has had drug-induced seizures, lost all of his teeth due to anti-psychotic medication and has had no right to leave psychiatric care, no freedom of choice, no phone or internet and meals given at strict times.This has forced him to become a shell of the vibrant, young man he used to be and as a parent, it breaks my heart.Now, with Ryan at 32 years old and an autism diagnosis within the last few years, I’m fighting to reintegrate him into everyday life
- The Queen is said to be a big fan of the smash-hit BBC series Line of Duty and joined 12.8 million people in tuning in to May 2's finale from her Windsor 'bubble'
- Former Denmark goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel told BBC Radio 5 Live that Christian Eriksen's wife believed her husband 'had died' during yesterday's shocking Euro 2020 incident.
- Let’s do summer right (Picture: Getty Images)The Aperol Spritz is a summer favourite for a reason.Refreshing and moreish, now that the warm weather is here to stay, we’ve got Aperol Spritzes on the brain.If you’re looking for a recipe to recreate the classic at home, or something new with a bit of a twist, we’ve got some recipes for you to choose from right here.
Classic Aperol Spritz recipeIngredients:ProseccoAperolSodaA slice of orange for each glassIceA summer staple (
‘Fragile’ England will have ‘no chance’ in Ashes, says Michael Vaughan as Joe Root’s side slip to New Zealand defeatMichael Vaughan fears for ‘fragile’ England ahead of the Ashes (Picture: Getty)England have ‘no chance’ of winning the Ashes in Australia if their ‘fragile’ batting line-up continues to struggle, says former captain Michael Vaughan.Joe Root’s side were bowled out for 122 in the second innings of the second Test at Edgbaston – with fast bowler Mark Wood top-scoring with just 29 – as New Zealand clinched an eight-wicket victory to win the serie
- Researchers in the University of Essex found that working class accents are judged as less intelligent and friendly by playing nearly 200 young people from the south east 10 second clips.
- Professor Colleen Le Prell's study suggests coronavirus and associated factors such as treatments and stress can increase hearing and balance problems for patients, particularly those with pre-existing tinnitus
- Photos from the boho shindig show leaders crowding together - yet despite footage showing roughly 40 people, No10 claimed it was within the rules and 'numbers were below 30'
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!