- via bbc.co.ukLiverpool centre-back Virgil van Dijk needs surgery on the ACL injury sustained in the 2-2 draw at Everton on Saturday.
- Mr Wick had just left a work function at the company's Willoughby offices in Sydney's north when he was stopped in his Grand Cherokee model Jeep about 6.30pm.-
- Lynda Greenwood's body was found outside her unit on Cremona Road in Como, southern Sydney, about 12.30am on Tuesday morning.
- Kirstie Alley on Monday night told Sean Hannity that she was voting for Trump because she felt Biden's 'racial slurs' had been 'pretty constant' and troubled her. She laughed off the criticism of her vote.
Melbourne: Footballer Jackson Williams cleared of sexual assault after dragging nurse down a lanewayJackson Williams had been out clubbing and drinking when he attacked the 39-year-old from behind as she walked to work through the CBD early on October 28, 2018.
- Bandidos Central West chapter president Shane De Britt, 60, was shot dead at his Eurimbla farmhouse, in central New South Wales, on January 14.
- Stou Daniels, Davy Malu Junior Taiao, Trent Michael Thrupp and Waylon Ngaketo Cowan Walker are charged with murdering Cory Breton and Iuliana Triscaru south of Brisbane in 2016.
- The bombing of the National Crime Authority office in Adelaide in 1994 was a 'personal' attack on Geoffrey Bowen, the police officer killed in the blast, a court has been told.
- Aaron Robinson fought back tears as he recalled desperately trying to assist the 36-year-old Nathan Reynolds who went stiff while struggling to breathe in a Sydney prison.
- Juwai IQI, a Chinese property website, is expecting foreign demand for Queensland property to increase as the rich across Asia eye areas that aren't so overcrowded.
- Debbie was never on the President’s radar (Picture: Getty/AP)Blondie bombshell Debbie Harry said Donald Trump completely passed her over when they met and joked the US president prefers ‘big women’.The 75-year-old icon revealed he was introduced to the soon-to-be-President during his Celebrity Apprentice days around 2012 to 2013.
However, she was seemingly ignored by Trump, despite her rock star status.
‘I actually met [Trump] extremely briefly. He was kind of not interes
- Robert Redford’s son James dies aged 58 following cancer battle (Picture: Twitter)Robert Redford’s son James has died aged 58, following his battle with liver cancer.
The filmmaker’s death comes almost a year after he was first diagnosed with cancer in November 2019.
His famous father, actor Robert, 84, confirmed his son’s death in a statement shared by his publicist Cindy Berger to People.It stated Robert, who is famed for films such as The Sting and All The President&rs
- Surrey Police said in a statement the motorway was closed between junctions 8 and 9 after the incident at around 3.30am, and would remain closed for at least three hours, possibly stretching into the rush hour
- South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia, Tasmania and now Queensland all raised concerns after New Zealanders arrived at their borders expecting access into the states.
- The victim's body was found outside her unit on Cremona Road in Como, southern Sydney, about 12.30am on Tuesday morning.
- Six of the 12 propertiesForget mansions, palaces and castles – when it comes to choosing our ideal home, us Brits are a practical lot.
Research by the Guild Of Property Professionals indicates that our top priorities are avoiding the neighbours and morning queues on the landing, as it found that our perfect property is detached, with four bedrooms, three bathrooms and 188 square metres – or just over 2,000 square feet – of floor space.All these houses fit the bill, and show tha
- A receipt from The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Delaware appears to show Hunter Biden's signature for work on three laptops for $85 and FBI papers show the owner was subpoenaed in 2019.
- A sheepish teenager has avoided paying up to $10,000 in compensation after recently damaging a luxury sports car.
- JJ has the Royal seal of approval (Picture: PA/Getty)Invictus Games champion JJ Chalmers is trading his cycling shorts for ballroom shoes on this season of Strictly — and military mate Prince Harry is looking forward to watching him sashay his way across the dancefloor.The charming Scot has said the royal was more than amused when he found out his friend would compete for the Glitterball Trophy.Asked whether Harry had given him any advice for his new primetime TV role, JJ told Radio Times
- A socially distanced Autumnwatch could cause some hiccups (Picture: BBC)Michaela Strachan has shared the possible technical difficulties of filming Autumnwatch during the pandemic.The TV presenter is back on the show with Chris Packham, Iolo Williams and Gillian Burke for more wildlife watching,The new series will be coming to us live for two weeks later this month, and as the coronavirus pandemic continues the hosts will be stationed separately around the UK.Michaela joked that she would be abl
- In recent days Victoria has recorded fewer coronavirus cases than New South Wales but Melbourne residents are still locked up in their homes.
- The historic clash between Richmond Tigers and Geelong Cats at the Gabba in Brisbane is set for Saturday night and has a crowd cap of 30,000 people.
- The incredible images captured by Dave Black in Yanchep National Park in Perth, Western Australia, show the kookaburra perched on a branch with the tiger snake in between its beak.
- Storm Barbara is on her way from Spain to add to the low pressure and already heavy rain in Scotland and Northern Ireland with the possibility of "extreme gales" and further downpours
- A 13-year-old boy, reportedly identified as Matthew Pierre, was found shirtless on the ground outside the Manhattan Plaza apartment complex on West 43rd Street early Monday.
- The 71-year-old Queensland man, who cannot be identified to protect his victims, assaulted his three biological children and a stepdaughter over more than two decades.
- There's just two weeks to go until America finds out its new President, with Donald Trump ramping up the controversy as he attempts to shorten the poll gap with Joe Biden while channeling Theresa May
- Williamson, 32, was performing a set in Adelaide on Saturday when his attention was caught by a man 'talking about his Jameson' instead of paying attention to his set.
- The single new case of COVID-19 recorded in Victoria on Monday was diagnosed with the virus in July before a second test this week proved positive.
- Police allege in January 2020, Taylor knocked a phone from Brisbane removalist Thelma Anderson's hand and pushed her during an altercation at the Gambaro Hotel.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!