- via theguardian.comDominic Raab faces backlash over Irish border and attempts to leave EU on own termsThe UK foreign secretary, Dominic Raab, is facing a growing backlash in the US Congress after senior Democrats warned they would scupper any future US-UK trade deal if the UK does anything to jeopardise the Good Friday agreement in an attempt to leave the European Union on its own terms.The foreign secretary flew to Washington to try to repair relations with pro-Irish Democrats, including the House speaker, Nancy
- Kourtney Kardashian responds to people trolling her over Addison Rae friendship (Picture: Instagram/@kourtneykardash, REX)Kourtney Kardashian clapped back at a fan who was ‘weirded out’ by her friendship with TikTok star Addison Rae.Addison and the 41-year-old reality star struck up a friendship after the 19-year-old surprised her fan and Kourtney’s son Mason.
Kourtney shared a few snaps of the two wearing bikinis and posing in the pool together.‘Two more days of summer,&
- Battle of Britain 80th anniversary marked with flypast (Picture: PA/Getty)The 80th anniversary of The Battle of Britain was marked at a small, socially-distanced service in London today. Parallels were drawn between the heroism of ‘The Few’ and modern-day NHS staff and key workers who face a ‘fight against an invisible army’ at the Westminster Abbey event.Normally, the annual Sunday service welcomes some 2,200 people as the UK commemorates the first battle in history
Victoria Beckham reflects on the time she and David had ‘the nerve’ to wear matching leather Gucci outfits to a Versace eventVictoria Beckham has reflected on the time she and husband David had ‘the nerve’ to wear matching leather outfits by Gucci – to a Versace event.Quelle horreur!The Spice Girls star and the football icon famously wore the ensembles in 1999, when VB was still with the band and David was playing for Manchester United.‘Double leather and very spiky hair…’ said the fashion designer, discussed the look with Sunday Times Style.‘What we were wearing was actually
- This makeup brand was criticised for naming a blusher Dream Like Anne after Anne Frank (Picture: Woke Up Like This/ REX)A Hong Kong-based makeup brand has been criticised for naming a liquid blusher after Anne Frank.Woke Up Like This (WULT) labelled one of its blushers Dream Like Anne as part of a new collection to celebrate female empowerment.The product was launched during Sexual Health Awareness month and was included with other items named after famous women.Each product was named after
- Oxlade-Chamberlain is nursing an injury (Picture: Getty)Liverpool will not entertain the sale of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain this summer, according to reports.The Reds are expected to offload a few of their players after agreeing deals for Bayern Munich midfielder Thiago Alcantara and Wolverhampton Wanderers forward Diogo Jota.Wolves have shown an interest in Oxlade-Chamberlain and have already signed one player from Liverpool this month – defender Ki-Jana Hoever.But the Mirror claim that Live
- Jessica Alba explains why she broke down in tears over daughter’s height in viral photo (Picture: Getty)Jessica Alba explained why she broke down in tears over her daughter’s quick growth.The LA’s Finest star shared a snap of her and her 12-year-old daughter Honor standing back to back as well a picture of her crying as she hugged the teen.‘The moment you realize your number 1 baby is taller than you 😩😩😩 ‘ she captioned the post.Jessica,
- President Donald Trump tweeted a slap at Alaska GOP Sen. Lisa Murkowski, who said before Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death that she would not vote for a replacement close to the election.
- The 43-year-old adult actress penned an essay for The Daily Beast on Saturday, in which she detailed safety procedures on set of the X-rated flick, titled Muse.
- The Australian Tax Office estimates around $588 million of unpaid or underpaid superannuation will be paid to those eligible after 24,000 employers came forward and fessed up to the error.
- Lisa Wilkinson has blasted a hole in the coronavirus rules that allows taxi drivers not to bother collecting customer details as 'crazy'.
- A council in West London has banned staff from smoking - even when they are working at home. The smoking ban has been criticised as a 'moral crusade' that is 'waging war on personal freedom'.
- Hannah Wallace, four, has spent more than eight months of her life in hospital. The little girl from Sheffield has survived three liver transplants and hundreds more life-saving procedures to keep her alive.
- Vikings’ Alexander Ludwig ‘confirms’ new relationship (Picture: @alexanderludwig / Instagram)Vikings star Alexander Ludwig appears to be all loved up with his rumoured new girlfriend Lauren Dear.
The Bjorn actor took to Instagram on Saturday afternoon where he seemingly confirmed their romance in a short video of him sneaking up on Lauren from behind.
After jumping out on her, the 28-year-old teased in the caption: ‘Was it worth ruining our relationship? Probably not&hell
- President Donald Trump traveled to his Virginia golf course Sunday - but first fired off an angry tweet accusing the state's Democratic governor of being in favor of 'executing babies.'
- A woman was found dead with self-inflicted knife injuries in Westbourne Park in London (Picture: Google)A woman has died in a London park after suffering ‘self-inflicted’ stab wounds.Witnesses saw the woman suffering knife injuries in Westbourne Park, near Paddington, shortly before 7.20am this morning.Paramedics raced to the scene on Bourne Terrace but the woman was declared dead on arrival.Detectives believe the woman’s injuries were self-inflicted and her death is not being
- A road close to Epsom town centre, Surrey, has been cordoned off by police following the attack.
Surrey Police officers and forensic teams were in Church Street onSeptember 20.
- Pupils could go back to home learning for a two-week period (Picture: AFP)Secondary school pupils could go back to remote learning if No 10 imposes a national two-week lockdown.Ministers are reportedly considering a ‘circuit breaker’ lockdown if new measures such as the ‘rule of six’ don’t help slow the spread of the virus.
The government has insisted it is important for children to remain in the classroom and the prime minister has previously said schools will be t
- Lady C claims Prince Harry knew Meghan Meghan was 'the one' when they started dating, and the Duchess of Sussex was able to get everything she ever wanted - a loving home, husband, and family
Butlin's 'is yet to tell up to 1,000 furloughed staff if they will keep their jobs when scheme ends'Holiday firm Butlin's is currently operating at half of its usual capacity and hasn't made a decision about workers on the government's Job Retention Scheme.
- The mother of Australian artist who was run over by a train in New York before contracting COVID-19 said they have had the 'year from hell'.
- Cardi B’s got competition from her little lady Kulture (Picture: @iamcardib)Cardi B had launched an Instagram account for her two-year-old daughter Kulture and the rapper definitely has competition. The WAP star opened the page on Saturday and Kulture, although just a toddler, has already amassed over 530,000 followers in less than 24 hours. So far, Kulture’s entertained the masses with a full-on photo shoot in which she put on a serious pout while striking poses in her cut
- The Australian Government processed 140,366 permanent arrivals last year, with Indians topping the list at 26,000 citizens, followed by 18,587 from China.
- Changchun's Covid-19 prevention office said the squid had been imported to China from Russia last month and urged anyone who believed they bought it to get an urgent test
- Simple (Picture: Family Lockdown Tips & Ideas/Facebook)Cooking pizzas for a family should be a quick meal but sometimes it ends up taking a long time because you simply don’t have enough oven space.Because of the round shape, you can usually only fit one on a shelf at once and if you fancy anything on the side, it causes issues.But a mum has revealed her hack to get three pizzas on one shelf, so she can cook chips on a tray below.Posting in the Facebook group Family Lockdown Tips &
- A golden retriever that was born with a black 'splotch' on his face due to a rare genetic mutation has garnered thousands of followers on social media
- Newcastle Knights player Tim Glasby, 31, has retired from the NRL after suffering 'scary' symptoms from repeated concussions during his playing career.
- California State Assembly member Laura Friedman, who led the pioneering ban on fur sales in Hollywood, has warned of “underhand tactics” from the fur industry as Britain moved a step closer towards a ban
- Researchers at Sydney's St Vincent's Hospital have studied over 100 recovered COVID-19 patients, finding many are suffering long-term effects.
- Storm Aiden will be named by the Met Office if the torment hitting from Tuesday has potential for amber warnings.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!