- More than 100 migrants were arrested at a stash house in Laredo, Texas, last Thursday. The individuals natives of Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Ecuador and Mexico.
‘We want him to get the help he needs’ – England star James Anderson joins Joe Root in throwing his support behind Ben StokesEngland star James Anderson has reached out to Ben Stokes with a message of support (Picture: Getty)James Anderson has followed England Test captain Joe Root in throwing his support behind Ben Stokes and hopes the all-rounder gets the help he needs to ‘come back strong’.Stokes pulled out of contention for England’s upcoming five-match Test series against India on Saturday and will be taking an indefinite break from cricket to protect his mental health and rest his injured finge
- Grant Shapps was at the centre of a vicious Whitehall briefing war last night following the collapse of plans to create a new travel alert list.
- Southern border apprehensions reached a 20-year high in the month of July, surpassing 200,000, bring the year-to-date number over 1 million, accordin to preliminary figures.
Arkansas woman, 54, is arrested after she 'lived with her mother's mummified corpse for seven monthsGeanee Pike, 54, of Lincoln, was accused of living with the corpse of her mother, Gloria Pike, and continuing to use her mother's social security disability checks that were coming in every month.
- Appendices to the report reveal a trove of texts, emails among Cuomo staffers and notes from interviews with his accusers which shed new light on the claims.
- President Joe Biden called on Gov. Andrew Cuomo to resign Tuesday afternoon, following in the footsteps of other high-profile Democrats.
- The innocent student was killed in a feud between two tyre firm owners in Blackburn, Lancashire, when a hired hitman gunned her down as she walked to the shops
- Most papers were marked 'official sensitive', a low level of classification. But one addressed to the Defence Secretary's private secretary was marked 'Secret UK Eyes Only'.
- President Joe Biden (right) said New York Governor Andrew Cuomo ‘should resign’ after a report found he sexually harassed multiple women (Pictures: AP)President Joe Biden called on New York Governor Andrew Cuomo to resign after a bombshell report found he sexually harassed 11 women.‘I think he should resign,’ Biden said.The president said he stood by his previous comments that if the investigation found sexual harassment accusations against the Democratic governor to be c
- Authorities are unsure of the link between an overseas case and Queensland's Delta outbreak, saying testing is crucial to rule out 'other transmission events'.
- Biden wrote a touching op-ed Tuesday to mark two years since a gunman opened fire and killed 23 people at an El Paso, Texas Walmart. He expressed hope that victims families' could heal
- It's already been moved inland once to stop it plunging 162 metres from its clifftop perch to the beach below.
- The thugs, from Openshaw, Manchester, talked about 'cutting an ear off' the target, believed to be in his 80s, during the vicious attack. Pictured: Gary Betts.
- The Tamaulipas Union of Collectives of Searching Mothers asked a Gulf Cartel faction for access to a property in the La Bartolina village as they hope to find the remains of their loved ones.
- Juliette has some news (Pictures: ITV)It’s been a turbulent few months for arguably Emmerdale’s strongest couple, Nicola and Jimmy King (Nicola Wheeler and Nick Miles) time which has challenged their marriage to the very core. With Jimmy’s court case, the pressure of what has been happening with Carl and rows and temptations all over the place, Jimmy and Nicola have been crumbling, to the point where they finally called it a day in the wake of Jimmy sharing a kiss with Man
- Face to face with someone from her past (Picture: ITV)When we first met Alina Pop (Ruxandra Porojnicu), she was working as a slave after a human trafficking gang smuggled her to the UK and exploited her in Coronation Street.Since being released from their grip, Alina has ended up making a home in Weatherfield and she thinks her life is on track as she sets up home with Tyrone Dobbs (Alan Halsall) and is pregnant with his baby.But while Alina has been planning for the future, Fiz Stape’s (J
- Mia enjoyed her day with Jeni, but had no idea of what she was really up to (Picture: BBC)‘How did this place get so bad?’ Jac Naylor (Rosie Marcel) wondered, gazing around Holby City hospital. ‘Well, you left,’ Madge Britton (Clare Burt) replied. As far as everyone else is concerned, it’s Jac’s return that’s causing most of the current problems. She’s always been spiky, irritable and bossy, but now she has the authority – as Director of Impr
- Following her young son’s battle with leukaemia, Lyndsey Uglow knows what families face as a child battles critical illness.
- Another of Deshaun Watson's accusers has come forward publicly to reveal her accusations of sexual misconduct against the Houston Texans quarterback.
- Dog walker Amy Cooper, the white woman dubbed 'Central Park Karen,' says that she called the police on a black bird watcher, Christian Cooper, after he appeared to be threatening her.
- President Joe Biden will announce on Tuesday a new eviction moratorium to replace the one that expired, targeting counties with elevated rates of coronavirus infections to save renters.
- The Australian Boomers are ready for another epic showdown against basketball heavyweights and defending Olympic champions USA after a quarter final win against Argentina in Tokyo
- Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un's health is being debated once more after last week's unprecedented state TV broadcast, which described the North Korean dictator as 'emaciated'
Queensland braces for high Covid numbers as the state struggles to find a link between overseas caseAuthorities are unsure of the link between an overseas case and Queensland's Delta outbreak, saying testing is crucial to rule out 'other transmission events'.
Senators introduce bill to improve care for victims of 'Havana Syndrome' and overhaul investigationsSenators introduced a bill on Tuesday to shake up the U.S. government's response to so-called 'Havana Syndrome' amid criticism that it is not doing enough to help victims or investigate its causes.
- The store will stay closed on Wednesday ‘as a mark of respect’ (Picture: East News Press Agency)A young boy has died after suffering a head injury at an Essex department store.The five-year-old was rushed to hospital in a critical condition after the incident in Fenwick in Colchester last Tuesday.Police today said he has died of his injuries.Colchester’s district commander, chief inspector Rob Huddleston said it was ‘truly heartbreaking’.It is understood a mirror fe
- The Minnesota Vikings have waived cornerback Jeff Gladney after he was indicted on third-degree felony domestic violence assault charges in Texas on Tuesday.
- Australians Mariafe Artacho del Solar and Taliqua Clancy have progressed to the semi-finals of the Tokyo Olympics women's beach volleyball tournament.
‘You have to respect your team-mates’ – Gary Neville urges Harry Kane to make swift return to Tottenham trainingHarry Kane is yet to join up with his Tottenham team-mates for pre-season training (Picture: Getty)Gary Neville has called on Harry Kane to show ‘respect’ for his team-mates and return to Tottenham pre-season training as ‘quickly’ as possible, regardless of what has happened behind the scenes with club chairman Daniel Levy.Kane, 28, intimated his desire to leave Spurs for the first time back in May and Manchester City have stepped up their bid to complete a deal in the we
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!