Ulrika Jonsson sent explicit pics from younger men on TinderUlrika Jonsson has ruled out finding love on Tinder, calling the dating app ‘brutal’ after being sent a flurry of explicit snaps from younger men.
The presenter, 53, decided to give dating online a go during lockdown after being encouraged by her best pal and recalling her experience, she’s come to the conclusion that some guys out there have ‘lost the ability to be decent and respectful’.
Convinced that mo
Ulrika Jonsson rules out finding love on ‘brutal’ dating app Tinder after younger men sent her explicit picsvia metro.co.uk
- An elderly woman has been found dead and her partner rushed to hospital after a neighbour found the pair inside a house.
- Charles McKenzie Ross Evans was freed last August after he served two years and eight months behind bars for the death ofAlicia Little, 41, at theirKyneton property in regional Victoria in 2017.
- A massive saltwater crocodile has shockedonlookers after getting stuck on a ferry cable when it attempted to swim over it on the Daintree River, in Far North Queensland.
- Soft power refers to a country's appeal and attraction to the rest of the world, and its ability to influence based on its reputation.
- Trump's administration joined the suit last March when AG Bill Barr argued the state's policy infringed on Title IX. Biden's Justice Department has 'reconsidered the matter.'
- Emergency services were said to have arrived quickly to the scene in Brooklyn, New York, but the child could not be saved and was pronounced dead at the scene
- The seven-year-old and nine-year-old were rushed to hospital after the attack in Ford Street, in Opotiki, New Zealand, on Saturday around 7pm.
- Your postcode has a lot to do with your lifespan, surprising new research into longevity has revealed - with Sydney and Melbourne's CBD coming in among the worst places for long life.
- The 570sqm house in one of Queensland's most popular suburbs was first bought more than four decades ago and is now said to be worth about 1.3 million Australian dollars, or £732,000
- The touching moment a Fijian rugby league team celebrate their release from hotel quarantine by singing an emotional rendition of the national anthem has gone viral on social media.
- Oumou Kanoute accused staff at elite Smith College in Massachusetts of racism after she was questioned on entering a closed canteen for lunch in July 2018. Investigators found no racism.
- Financial records from Steve Bannon's crowd-funding efforts for 'We Build the Wall' have been subpoenaed by the Manhattan district attorney's office.
- The Brisbane man unsuccessfully argued that he should be entitled to shared custody of the pooch after 'chipping in' to pay for vet appointments, as well as food and toys.
- A Scots College graduate who was allegedly stabbed by his own mother says he was suffering drug withdrawals when he went on a rampage at his father's house two days after Christmas.
- Officers discovered a hidden laboratory and 46kgs of psilocybin - commonly known as magic mushrooms.
- via metro.co.ukSuperman and Lois is swooping in as a new fave superhero show (Picture: The CW)Superman and Lois has already become must-watch TV for every fan of the Man Of Steel and is completely different from anything you’ve seen him in before.
Becoming a full-time dad, Clark Kent is now family man with his love Lois Lane – that is, until his kids grow up and it becomes clear they’re getting powers too.
But with the series relocating the pair back to Smallville, where Clark grew up, fans h
- A screaming crowd awaited the couple as they burst through the doors at the ceremony in Sydney this month.
- A 94-year-old woman and an 88-year-old man were given too much of the Pfizer vaccine at Holy Spirit aged care home at Carseldine, Queensland.
- Inspectors from RSCPA NSW stormed a breeding property in the state's central west about 8am on Wednesday follow reports of alleged animal cruelty.
- Police are hunting two men, shown on CCTV wearing hoods and face masks, after they stormed into a south-west Sydney house and attacked a teenager and his father.
- Jim Tzimas was removing flags from a school crossing at Findon Road, Epping in Melbourne's north about 9am on Monday when he was hit by a silver vehicle.
- Leaked documents from the Christmas Island Immigration Detention Centre revealed criminals are freely living among this island's horrified 1,200 locals.
- A clip of a chaotic Handforth Parish Council meeting in which insults were thrown about and members were kicked out went viral earlier this month
- The WHO said proof of a jab should not be required because there remain 'critical unknowns regarding the efficacy of vaccination in reducing transmission'.
- Coronavirus cases have started to increase again in Germany with only four per cent of the public vaccinated, while Britons are already counting down the days to freedom.
- Roxy Jacenko, the founder of Sweaty Betty PR, has revealed shefeels exhausted after nine years of marriage which included her husband Oliver Curtis spending a year in jail.
- The B.1.526 variant first appeared in samples collected in New York City in November and has two versions, which contain the E484K and S477N mutations.
- PAUL THOMAS on... 'smart' motorways
- Plastic straws attached to Ribena cartons, a mainstay in millions of packed lunches, are being replaced with easily recyclable paper alternatives.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!