- The UK's honours committee is said to have created a 'Ratcliffe clause' to claw back knighthoods after the row caused by petrochemicals billionaireSir Jim Ratcliffe moving to a European tax haven.
- The axed host of The Chase broke his silence to Daily Mail Australia on Friday as he seeks to have charges he assaulted his doctor girlfriend Orly Laveedismissed on mental health grounds.
- Blake Davis, 31, was found guilty of manslaughter of Jett McKee after striking himwith a sword after feeling his Forest Lodge unit in Sydney's inner west, on August 10, 2018.
- The handwritten letter said they could hear the man and his partner while they were sharing an intimate moment.
- North Korea's strict anti-coronavirus measures include blocking most forms of passenger transport across the border and severely restricted movement inside the country
- Enrique Tarrio refused to walk back a post he made moments after the Capitol riot that showed politicians hunched over as he condemned the members of the Proud Boys who stormed the Capitol.
- It's the second time in less than two weeks Anna Sorokin has visited a New York salon to have her locks tended. She has been staying in a Manhattan hotel since her early release from prison.
- Chris Billings, 33, was on Thursday found guilty of assaulting his estranged partner Alana at their Osborne Park home in April 2016 and was hit with a $4,500 fine.
- The 45-year-old golfer was transferred to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles on Thursday, two days after being operated on at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance.
- Crossbench MP Rebekha Sharkie opposes the ban on Australians travelling overseas for a holiday. She may soon have more power with the government now clinging on with a bare majority.
- From last Monday, UK and Irish nationals returning to England from a "red list" country deemed at high risk for Covid-19 have had to self-isolate in hotels for 11 nights
- Chiara Passari accused the Australian tennis bad boy of clubbing until 6am in an Instagram Story video posted to her followers before quickly deleting the bombshell claims.
- An American man was recently lost for words after spotting a very angry handwritten note left on a parked car in Brisbane indisabled spot.
- Stephen Fry, 63, has said he believes director Ryan Murphy should have told Corden to 'dial it down' in his portrayal of a 'camp, podgy 1970s figure' in Netflix's latest musical The Prom.
- The incredible moment a truck driver stops oncoming traffic on a busy Queensland road to let a gigantic carpet python cross to the other side has touched the hearts of Australians.
- State-owned operators Sunwater andSeqwater faced a class action lawsuit following the floods in southeast Queensland in 2011.
- In a subtle tribute to Prince Philip, the Queen was seen wearing a diamond brooch she first wore for their engagement 74 years ago
- Stephen Fry, 63, has revealed that he believes director Ryan Murphy should not have cast talk show host James Corden in the role of a 'camp, podgy 1970s figure' in Netflix's The Prom.
- Ross River virus cases in Victoria are already more than double the average, prompting another warning from health authorities.
- Astonishing footage shows two Great Orme goats on the sloped roof of a terraced property near the tram station in the seaside town of Llandudno, North Wales.
- via metro.co.ukBillie Eilish has been a fan of Justin Bieber’s for years (Picture: Getty)Billie Eilish has revealed her first ever moving message from her hero and friend Justin Bieber, sobbing through it as she read it out in her documentary.The Bad Guy hitmaker has opened up in her documentary The World’s A Little Blurry, with part of the special dedicated to Billie’s bond with JB, who she’s been a fan of since her early teens.
Clearly, the feeling is now mutual, with the pair finally
- BAZ BAMIGBOYE: Bridgerton star Ruby Barker would one day love to write to the parents, who put her up for adoption as a baby, to let them know she 'turned out alright'.
- 'Thought I'd pop round and see if you knew when you'd be estimating Tom's GCSE grades, Mr Billings?
- EU leaders agreed to introduce vaccine passports by the summer in a virtual meeting last night, but work on a scheme by the EU Commission would take three months to complete.
- The former president was spotted at his West Palm Beach course on Thursday - the day that Cyrus Vance Jr's team began combing through his tax returns. Trump will address CPAC on Sunday.
- Scammers pretending to be from HMRC have run riot in recent months, with reports of bogus calls tripling from December to January - even targeting the country's chief tax man Jim Harra.
- A Government source added that the Prime Minister's emphasis on the need to rebuild after the pandemic meant he would not countenance a referendum for many years.
Games Inbox: State of Play review, Pokémon Black and White remakes, and Final Fantasy 7 Remake’s Yuffievia metro.co.ukState of Play – what did you think? (pic: Sony)The Friday Inbox is not particularly sad to see the end of Anthem, as one reader congratulates the Mortal Kombat movie trailer for its success.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
State of State of Play
Just some quick thoughts on the PlayStation State of Play livestream which was… about what I expected? Well, I did think the GTA 5 rumours were probably true, as they’ve got to talk about it at s
- Consumer group Which? has demanded the Government make good on promises to secure access to cash as thousands of free-to-use ATMs have vanished over recent years.
- Shops, pubs, schools and places of worship will have to draw up counter-terrorism plans under proposals set out by Home Secretary Priti Patel today.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!