- A man who allegedly tried to gas himself and his three-year-old daughter to death in a failed murder-suicide attempt was told his marriage was over just hours earlier, a court has heard.
- Donald Trump sees the appointing of conservative judges as one of his proudest presidential achievements, according to taped interviews with Bob Woodward obtained by the Washington Post.
- Police and wildlife authorities were alerted to the pod, believed to be pilot whales, at Macquarie Harbour near Strahan off Tasmania'a coast on Monday morning.
- A woman has lost her job as a childcare educator and narrowly avoided jail after she was caught selling as many as 50 MDMA pills at a time to a network of customers.
- Presidential nominee Joe Biden misspoke on Sunday during a campaign event in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, when he claimed that 200 million Americans had died of COVID-19
- Nathan Kelly, 23, and Christopher McLaughlin, 25, pleaded not guilty to murdering Paul Tavelardis, who died nine days after an altercation with them in Summer Hill on December 29, 2018.
- Victoria recorded the lowest number of new daily cases since mid-June - but the premier's road map plans to keep Melbourne shut down until at least 26 October.
- Donald Trump has told Fox News - in an interview aired on Sunday, but recorded before RBG died - that he feels Democrats do not want a COVID-19 vaccine before the election as it will help his chances.
Trump manages to close the gap to just two points in a new poll between him and Joe Biden in FloridaFlorida remains a close battleground state in the presidential election. The current margin between Trump and Biden is just 2 percentage points. Democratic nominee Joe Biden leads Trump here.
AOC and Schumer say 'all options are on the table' to stall Trump's nomination including impeachmentAOC and Schumer joined forces for a press conference Sunday night outside James Madison High School in Brooklyn, to warn that Americans' rights are at risk if Trump appoints a justice.
Kelly Clarkson’s ‘genuine kindness’ could help her dethrone talk show queen Ellen DeGeneres, expert saysvia metro.co.ukKelly Clarkson’s ‘genuine kindness’ could help her dethrone Ellen DeGeneres, according to a communication expert (Picture: CraSH/imageSPACE/REX)As The Kelly Clarkson Show and The Ellen DeGeneres Show make their return this week, all eyes will be on how their both fair in a very interesting time for talk shows.Adapting to the new coronavirus regulations has already been a key challenge for most shows, and there will be extra focus on Ellen DeGeneres and her team after a summer o
- Three of the new cases are returned travellers in hotel quarantine while the other is a contact of a previously reported case linked to the cluster at the Concord Hospital in Western Sydney.
- The unidentified woman was detained at the New York state border while attempting to re-enter the US from Canada after the FBI launched an investigation following the poison's discovery
- via metro.co.ukKelly Thiebaud has opened up about Britt Westbourne’s return to General Hospital (Picture: Getty)Kelly Thiebaud has delighted fans with her recent return to General Hospital as she once again steps into the role of Britt Westbourne.And while her arrival back in Port Charles came as a pleasant surprise to viewers, it turns out the offer to return to the show was also a bit of a shock for the actress as well.In fact, she got the offer for her latest stint on the show while camping out during
- Iraq veteran Jake Gardner, 38, faced a charge of manslaughter outside his bar in Omaha, Nebraska, during protests and civil unrest in the days after the death of George Floyd
- The video shows a mother-of-four being arrested during anti-lockdown protests in Elsternwick Park, 10km southeast of Melbourne's CBD, on Saturday.
- The groundbreaking DNA-based vaccine has been developed by medical experts at Sydney University.
- The footballer's dad Tyrone, a police captain with the Miami-Dade Police Department, died in a car crash in South Florida earlier Sunday.
- A wall of thunderstorms is moving across the country with possible late afternoon wild winds and rain on the east coast despite warm temperatures earlier in the day.
- Jen Atkin, 26, used to weigh in at 18 stone before she decided to heed messages such as 'burn those calories.'
- Baroness Brenda Hale criticised the 'sweeping' powers being enforced on the British public without the scrutiny of Parliament and called for a 'properly functioning constitution'.
- PROFESSOR ROBERT THOMAS: Based on the latest research, I'll explain just why your gut health matters and show you practical ways to build a thriving community of good gut bacteria.
- The video was taken on Wednesday at AdventCare Whitehorse in Nunawading in Melbourne's east for a staff member's birthday.
- Plans to allow people to change the gender on their birth certificate without a medical diagnosis have been dropped, with the government saying the current legislation is 'sufficient'.
- Tropical Storm Beta traveled through the Gulf Cost on Sunday towards Texas and Louisiana, as weather officials forecast heavy rainfall, storm surges and flooding in the South this week
- Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi Airport released a gushing statement on September 17 claiming Boris Johnson had landed there "over the past few days" - though No10 claims this is "totally untrue"
- Former interpreter Nesar, 29, who is trapped in 'hellhole' Moria migrant camp on the Greek island of Lesbos, missed out on major policy policy change allowing Afghans sanctuary in Britain.
- In an open letter to Justin Fashanu's niece, the star described how living a secret life was having a 'massive impact' on his mental health.
- TV personality and Collingwood president Eddie McGuire has been slammed after he was pictured at a Gold Coast nightclub while his AFL team is forced into quarantine.
- The 34-year-old was pulled from the water by surfers at Coolum Beach on the Sunshine Coast on Monday morning.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!