- Coronavirus case and vaccination rates give a hint of which countries could be changed from amber to green, meaning unvaccinated people won't have to isolate upon their return
- Patrick doesn’t want to leave Walford (Pictures: BBC)Sheree Trueman (Suzette Llewellyn) could be about to leave Walford alone following Patrick’s (Rudolph Walker) decision he wouldn’t be returning to Trinidad.Sheree has spent the past few weeks trying to convince Isaac (Stevie Basaula) and Patrick their lives would be better out of Albert Square.Tonight, after Sheree convinced Patrick to go away with her, Denise (Diane Parish) discovered what he was planning.Denise wasted no ti
- Alexander-Arnold is also expected to miss Sunday’s clash against Manchester City (Getty)Jurgen Klopp has revealed that Trent Alexander-Arnold has missed Liverpool’s Champions League match against Porto tonight after suffering a groin injury and admits that he’s also a major doubt for Sunday’s match against Manchester City.The England right-back missed Liverpool’s Premier League win over Crystal Palace two weeks ago, but returned to the starting line-up for the 3-3 d
- The nation's top military commander told senators on Thursday that U.S. credibility had been 'damaged by President Biden's hasty exit from Afghanistan.
- Gabby Petito's family addressed the media for the first time since the 22-year-old was found dead in Wyoming on September 19.
Carl Woods speaks out following Katie Price’s arrest on suspicion of drink driving: ‘She’s a rough diamond’Carl has said he will ‘always be there’ for Katie (Picture: Ken McKay/ITV/REX/Shutterstock)Katie Price’s fiancé Carl Woods has expressed his support for the star following her arrest this morning on suspicion of drink driving.The mum-of-five was taken to hospital following a single-vehicle collision near Patridge Green on Tuesday morning, according to The Sun.Reacting to the news, the 32-year-old shared a statement on Instagram on Tuesday evening, where he called hi
Casino royal! Kate and Prince William bring royal glamour to No Time To Die premiere as Daniel Craig walks red carpet for last outing as 007Prince William and Kate Middleton walked with the stars at the premiere (Picture: Rex)The new James Bond film has finally arrived after a string of delays brought on by the coronavirus pandemic, and star Daniel Craig led the charge on the red carpet at the premiere.Taking place in London on Tuesday night, the stars of the 25th Bond outing, including Rami Malek and Lashana Lynch, got glammed up for the cameras.Main man Daniel made the right choice ditching the standard black tuxedo for the event,
- Timmy was delighted after meddling in Peri and Juliet’s relationship (Picture: Lime Pictures)Timmy Simons (Sam Tutty) was left grinning from ear to ear in Hollyoaks, after he succeeded in his mission to ruin Peri Lomax (Ruby O’Donnell) and Juliet Nightingale’s (Niamh Blackshaw) relationship.
Viewers will know that Timmy is obsessed with Peri, and therefore he’s become determined to get Juliet out of the picture.
He pushed her down a flight of stairs last week, but –
- Liam has told Leyla he’s been working at the hospital – but she knows the truth (Pictures: ITV)Liam Cavanagh (Jonny McPherson) appeared to be trying his best to move forward following Leanna’s (Mimi Slinger) death in recent Emmerdale episodes, but as tonight’s episode has shown, the grieving father actually isn’t coping as well as he’s making out.Yesterday (September 27), Leyla’s worry for her husband continued and she made her way to Hotten General seek
- Exclusive DailyMail.com photos offer the first look inside the secluded waterfront campsite where Dog believes Laundrie is hiding.
- Unions from Southwest and American Airlines are warning that holiday travel could be impeded if pilots have to comply with President Joe Biden's pending vaccine mandate.
- Last month, the former New York governor allegedly left the dog behind at the governor's mansion after asking staff members if anyone wanted him. Cuomo denies this.
- Armando Manuel Caballero, 27, allegedly broke into Marcano's apartment just before she vanished and left behind signs of a violent struggle, including bloodstains on a pillow.
- Hidden warehouse-sized weapons stores containing thousands of bullets, missiles and more have been found leaving President Joe Biden's threat of future 'over the horizon' attacks battered
- Keir Starmer prompted a resignation of Andy McDonald from his shadow cabinet after refusing to back the motion. Here's what the row is all about
- Prince William, Kate Middleton, Prince Charles and Camilla stepped out onto the red carpet to meet James Bond star Daniel Craig and other cast members of No Time To Die including Rami Malek, Lea Seydoux and Lashana Lynch at the Royal Albert Hall in London
- Daniel Hartley, an assistant professor at Durham University, took to Twitter after his girlfriend struggled to make West Yorkshire Police take responsibility.
Britney vs Spears director defends Netflix documentary after singer calls out previous projects about conservatorship battleThe director of Britney vs Spears is proud of her Netflix documentary (Picture: Netflix / Getty)Britney vs Spears director Erin Lee Carr has insisted she created the Netflix documentary to back up claims the singer made in court.Just hours after the Toxic hitmaker lashed out at a different documentary attempting to share information about the singer’s life, the new Netflix project was released to the world.Taking to Twitter to share her pride at the release of her passion project, Erin wro
Arsenal can make the top four this season if they keep their key players injury-free, says Paul MersonPaul Merson hopes that Arsenal’s injury troubles are behind them (Picture: Getty)Paul Merson believes that Arsenal can qualify for the Champions League this season if they can keep their players fit and firing for the rest of the campaign. Arsenal, who started the Premier League season with three consecutive defeats against Brentford, Chelsea and Manchester City, have since bounced back with wins over Norwich, Burnley and north London rivals Tottenham to ease pressure on boss Mikel Ar
- The paratroopers of the future will need more bullets, body armour, night vision technology and hand-held drones and Commanders want them to be able to stay on the ground
- Bake Off’s tent has changed locations a few times over the years (Picture: Channel 4)While the main action on Great British Bake Off takes place inside the famous white baking tent, it wouldn’t be GBBO without beautiful filming locations set against the backdrop of British country houses.Since the very first series of Great British Bake Off on the BBC in August 2010 with Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood as judges, the series has been filmed in gorgeous settings.The setting has changed a
- UK study says three new symptoms, chills, loss of appetite and muscle pains. should be added to the official signs of Covid list. Experts say more Covid positive cases could be caught by doing so.
- Oxford University experts behind the study said it suggested there was nothing 'unique or special' about long Covid. Some 970,000 Britons say they are suffering lingering symptoms of the virus.
- More than 2.5 per cent of children are short in the poorest areas of England, compared to just 1.3 per cent in the wealthiest regions, researchers at Queen Mary University London found.
- Video shows Norway's Culture Minister Abid Raja singing and dancing with a friend and other part-goers at the Kulturhuset nightclub in Oslo following the country's lifting of all lockdown restrictions.
- Dylan Crossey, 15, suffered fatal injuries and died after being knocked off his bike by a BMW in Whitestake, Lancashire, on October 7 2016.
- Sen. Tom Cotton asked Gen. Mark Milley why he didn't resign if President Biden would not accept his recommendation on maintaining US troops in Afghanistan.
Raphael Varane identifies ‘key issue’ for Manchester United to solve as they search for form and resultsRaphael Varane feels all the ingredients are there for success at Manchester United (Picture: Getty Images)Raphael Varane believes Manchester United have all the qualities they need to compete in every competition, it is just their lack of self-belief that is holding them back.The Red Devils have made a patchy start to the season under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, losing three of their last four games across all competitions.There have been encouraging signs, especially in the rousing wins over Leeds U
- Demetrius Stevenson, 8, was shot dead while playing on the porch of his home in a gang-related shooting in Markham, south Chicago, local reports said, who said hisbrother was the target.
- Lily Potkin, 40, ordered a Nando's chicken wrap and peri-peri chips from Deliveroo to be brought to her car on Tuesday as she fought off hunger pains during the long wait for fuel
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!