Turtles that were clogged with plastic were rescued and released back to sea earlier this week.The two green turtles and four loggerhead turtles were rescued from a fishing net in San Clemente del Tuyu in Argentina.Staff at a local marine foundation said they expelled ten different types of plastic from the bodies of the poor creatures.‘The danger of plastic is that it is silent,&r
- The Prime Minister is facing widespread calls to resign over the partygate scandal (Picture: Getty/Reuters)Boris Johnson has is alleged to have been at yet another festive gathering in the run up to Christmas 2020.The Prime Minister is facing widespread calls to resign amid a snowballing scandal around lockdown-busting parties in Downing Street.Now the PM has been accused of another potential breach, when he gave a speech as Number 10 staff gathered for a leaving do.It is the latest of a series
- Ivanka wore dark sunglasses and a black blouse, skinny dark blue jeans and black knee-high boots as she and Jared were spotted getting ready to leave Miami via the Signature private airport.
- The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has received reports of individual rapid antigen tests selling for $100 as scarcity drives price gouging.
- Tonga's most famous Olympian said he hasn't heard from his family since a tsunami ravaged the Pacific nation - as Australia drops emergency warnings up the east coast.
- Sir Keir Starmer was last night under mounting pressure to apologise after being pictured drinking with colleagues during lockdown. The Labour leader has tried to ride out the controversy.
- Harry is now a private citizen, domiciled in a foreign country - entirely by his own choice. None of the royals wanted this to happen, least of all his father and brother, but it has.
- Prince Harry is seeking a judicial review of Priti Patel's decision to strip him of his UK police protection team, claiming it is too dangerous to visit the UK without Scotland Yard bodyguards.
- The Prime Minister will address Downing Street's drinking culture and launch a policy blitz in the coming weeks in a bid to win back voters and save his premiership i n the wake of the Partygate row.
- Rupert Grint, who played Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter films, says he sees author JK Rowling as like an aunt he disagrees with over her controversial views on transgender rights
- Martin Wilkes was pictured outside the couple's £1m house in an upmarket gated estate in the smart market town of Solihull in the West Midlands, while Ms Lee has not been seen since the news broke.
- Caption: Britney Spears hits out at sister Jamie after TV interviewPictures: Getty / ABC / BACKGRIDBritney Spears’ sister, Jamie Lynn, has issued a public plea for the star to get in contact over their nasty spat.The Toxic singer, 40, has been embroiled in a bitter feud with her younger sibling after accusing the 30-year-old of not being supportive during her conservatorship battle.Things took another turn in their relationship with Jamie Lynn addressed the drama during a sit-down intervie
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.
- NSW and Victoria have recorded a drop in Covid-19 cases while ICU figures have increased overnight.
- Strictly Come Dancing stars Tilly and Nikita enjoyed some down time after rehearsals for the upcoming tourTilly Ramsay and Nikita Kuzmin have reunited for a cosy dinner after becoming close friends during their time on Strictly Come Dancing.The pair, who were fan favourites in last year’s competition, are currently rehearsing for the eagerly anticipated 2022 tour featuring the contestants of the show.Over the weekend, professional dancer Nikita and Tilly, who is the daughter of TV chef Gor
- Darren Indyke, paedophile Epstein's lawyer, asked the former managers of the disgraced financier's Caribbean island to sign an affidavit declaring they had not seen President Clinton there.
- Neil Robertson was dominant in winning the Masters final on Sunday (Picture: Zhai Zheng)Ronnie O’Sullivan reckons Neil Robertson will not improve any further as a snooker player at his age, but does not think the newly-crowned Masters champion needs to get any better.The Australian powered to a second Masters title on Sunday night, hammering Barry Hawkins 10-4 in the final at Alexandra Palace.The Thunder from Down Under came through an epic tussle with Mark Williams in the semis, winning t
- Prince Andrew was last night accused of a 'tone-deaf' defence in his legal battle with Virginia Roberts after his lawyers suggested she may have 'false memories' of her encounters with him.
- Ria Hebden is will dance again in the skate-off next week(PIctures: ITV )Dancing On Ice’s Ria Hebden became the first contestant to land the dreaded skate-off, and some fans were left a little shocked over the result.The 39-year-old TV presenter and her professional partner Łukasz Różycki, skated to Harry Styles’ Treat People With Kindness, and judges Ashley Banjo, Oti Mabuse, Jayne Torvill, and Christopher Dean scored their routine 24.5 out of 40.However, it wasn&rs
- 'President Biden said he was going to try to unite the country,' Utah Republican Romney said, adding that 'his comments in Georgia did not suggest he's trying to pull us back together again.'
- Leyla overhears Cain and Liam’s conversation (Picture: ITV)Leyla Harding (Roxy Shahidi) will be left horrified in upcoming Emmerdale episodes as she discovers Liam Cavanagh’s (Jonny McPherson) plan to kill Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu).With Meena currently on the run, Liam is rocked when Brenda (Lesley Dunlop) tells him the police believe the killer could return to the village.Meeting up with Cain (Jeff Hordley), Liam asks him for a gun.Taking his friend to a field, Cain schools Liam on
- The ordeal continues (Picture: BBC)Stuart Highway (Ricky Champ) isn’t coping following his cancer diagnosis in EastEnders.A few weeks ago, after finding a rash on his breast, Stuart paid a visit to the doctor, who told him they needed to do a biopsy.Sadly, Stuart was told he has breast cancer.Struggling to process the information and in true Stuart style, he reacted with anger, telling the doctor he’d kill him if he tried to contact him about treatment.With Rainie (Tanya Franks) stil
- Summer helps Amy (Picture: ITV)Summer Spellman (Harriet Bibbty) will decide to stand up for Amy Barlow (Elle Mulvaney) in Coronation Street as she becomes determined to expose the sex offenders at their school.This week, Amy and Summer (Harriet Bibby) were disgusted to spot Max (Paddy Bever) looking at an upskirting photo on his phone.To make things worse, Summer realised the photo was of her.The ordeal continued as Amy and Asha (Tanisha Gorey) urged Summer to report the upskirting photo to the
Dancing On Ice 2022: Viewers unhappy over missing tribute to skating star Sean Price on air following his deathDancing On Ice fans voiced their disappointment that the show failed to pay tribute to the former star (Picture: ITV / REX )Dancing On Ice fans have been left confused and unhappy after the show failed to mention former star Sean Rice on Sunday’s episode.The Canadian professional ice skater, who took part on the ITV competition in 2011 and 2012, was a firm favourite with fans and died on Friday at the age of 49.Despite Sean’s links to Dancing On Ice, the show did not pay tribute to h
- Five-month-old baby Avery tragically died after she was rushed to hospital by paramedics who were called to an address in Sheffield a week before Christmas Day
- The Duke of Sussex has started a new war with the royal family after threatening to sue the government over his protection in an unprecedented move
- EXCLUSIVE: The Duke of Sussex has claimed it is “unsafe” for his family to return to the UK and his private security arrangements are not enough
- At least a dozen lawyers have quit Bragg's office in the first two weeks of Bragg's term. Bragg has spent most of his first month in office under fire over his soft-on-crime policies.
- Josh became the latest contestant eliminated from Great Pottery Throw Down (Picture: Channel 4)Josh has become the latest contestant eliminated from the Great Pottery Throw Down after another gripping week.In the latest episode of the Channel 4 competition, the potters were tasked with creating inanimate objects, before attempting the bottle kiln challenge to impress judges Keith Brymer and Rich Miller.However, Josh struggled throughout and was the third person sent home.Announcing his exit, hos
- Children aged six to 11 are currently only eligible for the Pfizer vaccine with more than 300,000 receiving their dose since the rollout began last Monday.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!