- Fox News host Tucker Carlson called out Trump attorney Sidney Powell on Thursday and Friday for failing to supply evidence of election fraud but he has been criticized by his viewers for the move.
- In January, Christian Brueckner, 43, will be transferred south to the Category A Wolfenbuttel prison to start a seven-year sentence for raping a 72-year-old woman in Praia da Luz in 2005.
- Health authorities confirmed a patient who had previously been cleared of COVID-19 has died from complications relating to their original diagnosis.
- Ruthie Henshall has been eliminated from I’m A Celebrity (Picture: Rex)Ruthie Henshall has become the second campmate to be voted off I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! 2020.The musical theatre star received the fewest public votes and was eliminated from the Welsh castle in scenes that aired tonight, just two days after paralympian Hollie Arnold got the boot.Speaking to presenters Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly, Ruthie said: ‘That was brutal.’Ruthie’s e
- Gold Coast residents festooned with bells and tinsel flocked to the shores of the Nerang River on Sunday morning to raise money for children living in state-run care facilities over Christmas.
- Christmas tree sales are up 24% on last year as Brits seek cheer in lockdown - with some farms having their entire crop snapped up by mid-November
- EXCLUSIVE: It's a Christmas spree with shoppers expected to spend, spend, spend with desperate retailers needing trade to survive as shops reopen on Wednesday
- A freedom of speech row erupted at the elite £42,500-a-year school after pupils revolted following the sacking of Will Knowland.
- Eleven people have been left wounded in a 'mass shooting' that took place at 1.30am Sunday at a rural Grenada, Mississippi biker bar.
- After the Mail Force charity donated its 40 millionth piece of PPE to the war on Covid-19 the PM said the campaign was a 'remarkable example of what we can achieve'.
- Sydneysiders and Victorians are among those to benefit most from the changes which will come into affect from midnight December 1.
- Ant and Dec poked fun at Victoria Derbyshire on I’m A Celebrity (Picture: ITV)Ant and Dec had I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! viewers in stitches tonight after they made a series of jokes about how ‘slow’ Victoria Derbyshire was during the trial.The journalist and broadcaster took on her first solo Bushtucker Trial of the series, and well, Ant and Dec couldn’t resist making a few jokes along the way.The challenged titled Critter Clink saw the 52-year-old
- A the BBC's cost-cutting operation gathers pace, dozens of its older male journalists have filed their reports for the very last time.
I’m A Celebrity 2020: Adorable and totally unscary wolf roped in for Victoria Derbyshire’s trial in series firstI’m A Celebrity introduced viewers to an adorable wolf (Picture: ITV)I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! welcomed its first-ever wolf to the series as part of tonight’s trial and it completely stole the show.The adorable animal was brought in with the intention of giving Victoria Derbyshire a fright as she faced the Critter Clink, but instead, the good boy left the journalist completely unphased.
Before it made its grand debut, Ant and Dec explained to Victoria that she
- The Government's ethics watchdog has been asked to launch a probe into Rishi Sunak's decision not to declare parts of his wife's financial affairs in the register of ministerial interests
- The Queen was live from the state of Zoom for an online group chat to celebrate the 'wonderful' efforts of Commonwealth volunteers while 45-strong Cypriot children’s orchestra performed a song in celebration of her 73rd wedding anniversary
Marcus Rashford rumoured to be among star recruits to promote Covid-19 jab to counter anti-vax scareThe Government will seek help from well-known TV doctors as well as influential celebrities and social media stars to combat rising concerns over conspiracy theories about the Covid vaccine
- (Picture: ITV)Liv Flaherty (Isobel Steele) is left fearing for her life in Emmerdale, as sinister Paul Ashdale (Reece Dinsdale) viciously threatens her.
With Vinny (Bradley Johnson) having put some distance between himself and his parents, Mandy Dingle (Lisa Riley) reveals that she’s missing her son.
Paul can’t help but feel guilty given that his actions ultimately led to Vinny’s decision not to move in with them, and thus he encourages her to visit the young man.Mandy does so,
- (Picture : ITV)The police are swarming Albert Square once again as an EastEnders attack has left Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt) for dead. Ian has made a fair few enemies, not least of all the Mitchell clan, and his old nemesis Max Branning (Jake Wood).It’s Max’s brother Jack (Scott Maslen) who is on the case after Sharon Watts (Letitia Dean) finds Ian’s motionless body.While Ian fights for life, Jack commences his investigations and starts to uncover a lot of motives and suspicious
- Picture: metro.co.uk/ ITV)Peter Barlow’s (Chris Gascoyne) recent brush with death after an alcohol binge has left Carla Connor (Alison King) more worried than ever for his future in Coronation Street – and given that she is hiding the secret that she slept with Adam Barlow (Sam Robertson), she knows he is on the tipping point of a full breakdown.With Chris Gascoyne having previously suggested that he would like Peter’s final storyline to be him finally being beaten by his alcoh
- Kim Kardashian West explained Brandon Bernard's case in an impassioned Twitter thread on Sunday, less than two weeks before the 40-year-old inmate is set to die by lethal injection.
- She was a bridesmaid at the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer but India Hicks has never taken her own marriage vows - despite a 25-year relationship.
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak issqueezing pay packets, pinching benefits, reducing spending and sacrificing the world’s poorest - he is a Tory who divides to rule, pitting the comfortable against the hard-up and public service workers against the private sector
- Abbie Paice, who was diagnosed with leukaemia when she was just two, loves seeing her name on letters - so thousands of people from around the world sent her birthday cards this year
- Police stopped 110 cars within the first 24 hours of carrying out random checks (Picture: PA)A couple was stopped and fined while travelling from England to deliver Christmas presents to family in Cardiff.Police were given temporary powers to stop and fine drivers on Friday morning following concerns that people from England flocked to the Welsh capital at the weekend.
The couple were one of 110 cars that were stopped within the first 24 hours of Welsh police starting their random checks.
- Armed police were sent to an address in Bury this afternoon following reports that a victim had been threatened with a weapon. The boy was arrested a short time after, with a man still on the loose
- Online giants are profiting during the pandemic while international firms pay scandalously little UK tax -we must use or lose high streets, but let’s give them a fighting chance as well
- Terror group Boko Haram has been blamed for the horrific killings in Nigeria, which have been branded "senseless" by the country's president, Muhammadu Buhari
- Dr Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, praised Australia's use of lockdowns to suppress the spread of the deadly virus.
- Armed officers rushed to a home on Firwood Crescent in Radcliffe, Bury, just after 4.30pm on Sunday.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!