- 'There's really nothing we can do to prepare you for the experience of seeing it,' Carlson said of the video, which went viral last weekend, assuring his viewers that the clip is 'entirely genuine'.
- Will the shortages ever end? (pic: Sony)The Thursday Inbox is fed up with bloat in Assassin’s Creed and other open world games, as one reader suggests making Purge: The Video Game.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
Take my money
I saw the story earlier in the week about a big shipment of PlayStation 5 stock this month and so far I’ve still got nothing. Admittedly I didn’t stay up till 3am in the morning but I still spent quite a bit of time r
- Those buying alcohol, perfume, fashion and technology in the EU will be able to claim more than a fifth off the purchase price thanks to Brexit (file photo).
- Scientists at SAGE will hold an emergency meeting today in order to discuss the spread of India's Covid variant - which is now dominant in four local authorities in England.
- Australian police are set to start cracking down on customers who refuse to or avoid scanning QR codes to check into venues, with large fines to start being handed out.
- Kind-hearted schoolboy Jordan Banks, from Blackpool, was killed in a freak lightning strike on Tuesday - earlier this year he made a sweet gesture to local cops, leaving sweet treats on their patrol cars
- Jason Knauf (pictured), former communications secretary at Kensington Palace, rendered the Mail on Sunday's case 'unreal', said Lord Justice Warby.
- A pair of aborists in New South Wales had finished chopping down a tree in dense bushland on Wednesday when they discovered a brushtail possum quivering inside a hole in the tree trunk.
- It's unclear what exactly Xing Shen did to the boy she was babysitting with her partner Xi Zhang at the couple's Docklands apartment in Melbourne in May 2019.
- Chloe Rideout was "fit and well" before she died from multi-organ failure due to sepsis and a perforated appendix following an operation in Cornwall, an inquest has heard
- Metropolitan Police constable Kashif Mahmood (pictured), 31, used his police car to stop vehicles he knew were carrying drug cash after being tipped off by the group.
- Government officials are said to discussing ending coronavirus face coverings rules and only making masks mandatory on public transport by the end of June as England's lockdown lifts
- Four years on, just 1,415 Queensland homes have been completed out of the 5,500 promised - despite $1.6billion being poured into the expensive housing scheme.
- Partey has been in ‘Arsenal mode’ at times this season (Picture: Getty)Jamie Redknapp insists Thomas Partey must start to ‘run games’ for Arsenal next season.The Gunners signed Partey from Atletico Madrid last summer after meeting his £45m release clause but the Ghana international has struggled for consistency during his first season in the Premier League.Hip and hamstring injuries have also hampered a campaign where he has been limited to just 16 starts in the Pre
- Four stamps in memory of Prince Philip will go on sale next month, the Royal Mail announced, each with a portrait of the duke from different stages of his life.
Thomas Tuchel confirms Kepa Arrizabalaga will start for Chelsea against Leicester City in FA Cup finalKepa has been Chelsea’s regular FA Cup goalkeeper this season (Picture: Getty)Thomas Tuchel has confirmed Kepa Arrizabalaga will start in goal for Chelsea in Saturday’s FA Cup final against Leicester City.The Spaniard returned to the starting XI for Wednesday’s Premier League clash against Arsenal but could do little about the goal that won the game for the Gunners.A woeful back pass from Jorginho was almost rolled into the empty Chelsea net with Kepa just about clawing the bac
- The four black and white images feature the Duke of Edinburgh through the years - as Royal Mail CEO Simon Thompson hailed a mak who 'dedicated himself to the service of this country'
- Get ready for the day with your horoscope for Thursday, May 13 (Picture: Metro.co.uk/Getty)It’s time to find out what the stars have in store with your daily horoscope for today, Thursday May 13, 2021.
As Jupiter moves into the prominent, emotional zone of Pisces, opportunities may arise – but you’ll need to grab them.
Gemini, especially, should keep an eye out for exciting chances, while Leo, you should take advantage of having a window of peace and quiet.
Read on for your sta
- Groundbreaking methods developed in lockdown will see a treatment backlog of five million appointments cleared with the use such tech as D eye scanners, artificial intelligence (AI) in GP surgeries and at-home antibiotic kits
- A State of Hunger report from the Trussell Trust reveals grim statistics from a year of record demand for aid parcels
- Imperial College London's REACT swab-testing study found that only 0.1 per cent of the population tested positive for coronavirus in April and early May in another monthly decline.
Universal Pictures apologises after Laverne Cox’s Promising Young Woman character dubbed by male actorLaverne Cox’s character was dubbed by a male voice actor (Picture: AP)Universal Pictures has apologised after Laverne Cox’s character in Promising Young Woman was dubbed by a male actor in the Italian version of the film.Laverne, a transgender woman, plays Gail alongside Carey Mulligan’s Cassandra in the Emerald Fennell-directed revenge thriller.However, a clip recently posted by Universal Pictures Italy is reported to have had voice actor Roberto Pedicini dubbing her character
- Montana's ultra-exclusive Yellowstone Mountain Club resort wants t o use sewage to make snow so its rich and famous clientele like Bill Gates, Justin Timberlake and Tom Brady can ski in the fall.
- Victoria has recorded no new local COVID-19 cases, two days after a Melbourne man tested positive and sparked a contact tracing blitz.
- Minneapolis meteorologist Jennifer McDermed broke into a fit of giggles live on-air after a technical glitch leads to multiple versions of her appearing on screen during a live forecast.
- Kourtney Kardashian has inked a permanent love note on Travis Barker (Picture: Instagram/kourtneykardash)Kourtney Kardashian has tattooed a message onto her boyfriend Travis Barker’s arm, as the pair’s relationship is clearly getting even more serious.The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star and her blink-182 drummer boyfriend seem completely loved up after confirming their romance earlier this year.While Travis already has Kourtney’s name tattooed on him, he decided to go the
- Arteta hit out at the media after Arsenal’s win over Chelsea (Picture: Getty)Mikel Arteta insisted his Arsenal players are giving him ‘100%’ and insists the team spirit will ‘not be broken’ by external forces.
The Arsenal manager took exception to the reporting of his press conference comments and suggested the media were trying to ‘break’ a bond with his players.
He was delighted with how his side fought to a 1-0 win over Champions League finalists Chel
- Francine Bogumil has been sentenced to 51 weeks in the Orange County Jail. She pleaded no contest to charges including domestic violence battery following the incident in April 2020.
- The Brits may have lost viewers but it still made history (Picture: Getty; Backgrid)Viewing figures for the Brit Awards have plunged for the fourth year in a row, with 2.9million tuning in, which is 860,000 fewer than last year.Following three months of delays, the show premiered on ITV on Tuesday night, with an audience share of 18%, down from 20.5% in 2020.Show ratings have fallen by more than a million since 2018, where 4.24m tuned in. Even though it’s disappointing to see, t
Katie Price fears Carl Wood’s steroids past will affect chances of getting pregnant as they begin IVFCarl and Katie want to be able to have a child together (Picture: ITV/REX)Katie Price and fiancé Carl Woods want to have a baby together but are concerned over whether Carl’s previous steroid use will affect their chances.The pair discussed their hopes of conceiving on Steph’s Packed Lunch after revealing they’re undergoing IVF treatment.‘I’ve got a history of using steroids when I was younger and it’s always been in the back of my mind what potential d
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!