- Simon Kenway, from Blackpool, flew into Heathrow on Sunday evening after spending two weeks, plus a quarantine period, in Thailand.
- The incredible moment a truck driver stops oncoming traffic on a busy Queensland road to let a gigantic carpet python cross to the other side has touched the hearts of Australians.
- State-owned operators Sunwater andSeqwater faced a class action lawsuit following the floods in southeast Queensland in 2011.
- Stephen Fry, 63, has revealed that he believes director Ryan Murphy should not have cast talk show host James Corden in the role of a 'camp, podgy 1970s figure' in Netflix's The Prom.
- Ross River virus cases in Victoria are already more than double the average, prompting another warning from health authorities.
- Astonishing footage shows two Great Orme goats on the sloped roof of a terraced property near the tram station in the seaside town of Llandudno, North Wales.
- via metro.co.ukBillie Eilish has been a fan of Justin Bieber’s for years (Picture: Getty)Billie Eilish has revealed her first ever moving message from her hero and friend Justin Bieber, sobbing through it as she read it out in her documentary.The Bad Guy hitmaker has opened up in her documentary The World’s A Little Blurry, with part of the special dedicated to Billie’s bond with JB, who she’s been a fan of since her early teens.
Clearly, the feeling is now mutual, with the pair finally
- 'Thought I'd pop round and see if you knew when you'd be estimating Tom's GCSE grades, Mr Billings?
- EU leaders agreed to introduce vaccine passports by the summer in a virtual meeting last night, but work on a scheme by the EU Commission would take three months to complete.
- The former president was spotted at his West Palm Beach course on Thursday - the day that Cyrus Vance Jr's team began combing through his tax returns. Trump will address CPAC on Sunday.
- Scammers pretending to be from HMRC have run riot in recent months, with reports of bogus calls tripling from December to January - even targeting the country's chief tax man Jim Harra.
- A Government source added that the Prime Minister's emphasis on the need to rebuild after the pandemic meant he would not countenance a referendum for many years.
Games Inbox: State of Play review, Pokémon Black and White remakes, and Final Fantasy 7 Remake’s Yuffievia metro.co.ukState of Play – what did you think? (pic: Sony)The Friday Inbox is not particularly sad to see the end of Anthem, as one reader congratulates the Mortal Kombat movie trailer for its success.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
State of State of Play
Just some quick thoughts on the PlayStation State of Play livestream which was… about what I expected? Well, I did think the GTA 5 rumours were probably true, as they’ve got to talk about it at s
- Consumer group Which? has demanded the Government make good on promises to secure access to cash as thousands of free-to-use ATMs have vanished over recent years.
- Shops, pubs, schools and places of worship will have to draw up counter-terrorism plans under proposals set out by Home Secretary Priti Patel today.
- A freeze would push thousands above the tax-free cusp and slap future payments with a 25 per cent levy, or as much as 55 per cent if paid as a lump sum.
- More than 2,000 young women have shared harrowing stories of sexual abuse at the hands of first boyfriends, male friends or older schoolboys in a viral petition demanding better sex education in schools.
- via mirror.co.ukOfficials say Joe Biden approved the airstrike against a structure belonging to Iran-backed militia in response to recent rocket attacks against US targets in Iraq
- Both Meghan McCain and Re. Nicole Malliotakis had harsh words fro Gov. Andrew Cuomo, but they were joined by MeToo CEO Tina Tchen in calls for an investigation into his sexual assault allegations.
- A billionaire diamond tycoon can be extradited from Britain to India to face trial over an alleged £1.3billion fraud, a judge ruled yesterday.
- The video showed the Trinity College students, in north Adelaide, laughing during the sickening act last week.
- Sylvia Quayle, 34, from Cherry Hills near Denver was murdered in August 1981. A DNA match was finally found in May 2020 with David Anderson, 62, of Nebraska. He was arrested February 10.
- A sleezy Uber driver who raped a tipsy teenager after a night out with friends cruelly claimed she had been a willing participant.
- The decomposed foot was discovered by campers on the NSW South Coast on Sunday February 21 and police on Friday confirmed DNA testing proved the remains belonged to the alleged conwoman.
- Sydney based footy star Latrell Mitchell is a fan of a controversial 'eshay' who has developed a cult following on social media thanks to his lack of respect for police and authority.
- Australian cricket captain Aaron Finch's wife Amy has called out vile threats of violence and sexual assault aimed at the pair.
- Victoria has recorded two new locally acquired cases of Covid-19 just hours before a string of restrictions were set to be relaxed.
- About 10 Year 8 students were seen running wild at the SMYL community college in Rockingham, south-west Perth , on Tuesday after the workers arrived to fix a burst fire hydrant.
- Liberal MP Katie Allen fought back tears as she described the toll dementia had taken on her father Bill Stephens, who was a doctor. The Melbourne backbencher explained her support for euthanasia.
- Around 1,200 people are currently in the quarantine hotels, a regime cooked up to suppress mutant variants of Covid from high-risk countries including Portugal.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!