- via bbc.co.ukTottenham move top of the Premier League as Jose Mourinho's side claim a hard-fought victory over Pep Guardiola's Manchester City.
- Gok Wan is planning to lend his national treasure status to a huge online dance music party on New Year’s Eve (Picture: Getty/Rex)Gok Wan is planning what could be could be the country’s biggest New Year’s Eve rave after a ‘mind-blowing’ response to his online DJ sets.The party animal has already had 1.2million people tune in to one of his ‘Isolation Nation’ parties which he live-streams on Facebook.Gok said that uniting house music fans has lifted him d
- Kathryn Nicoll from Whitburn, West Lothian in Scotland went blind after an op was postponed - now her daughter's raising money to try and correct her sight before Christmas
- The document by the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies adds that 'messaging should be supportive of women adapting traditions'
- The president-elect has yet to appoint the person who will head up the Agriculture Department, which oversees various important agencies.
- The Apprentice host, 73, sported a Tottenham Hotspur football shirt during the game in Sydney.
- Liverpool have reportedly made a move for Ajax defender Perr Schuurs (Getty)Liverpool have submitted a €30 million (£27m) offer to sign Ajax centre-back Perr Schuurs, according to reports.The Premier League champions are depleted at the heart of their defence following the long-term injuries to Virgil van Dijk and Joe Gomez.Reports have claimed that Jurgen Klopp is keen to strengthen in that department and Liverpool are said to have made an approach for Schalke’s Ozan Kabak.But
- Dozens of attendees packed into a funeral home to pay their respects to Nancy Sue Kaddatz, who had died just three days prior
- Communities facing the toughest restrictions are set to miss out on millions of pounds in support cash for business ahead of Christmas, according to Labour
- Liverpool John Moores law graduate Eve Hammond, 21, has struggled to land a job in the tough jobs market as the economy is ravaged by the coronavirus pandemic
- The stocky brock ‘misjudged the width of his backside’.A badger had to be freed by the RSPCA after getting its bum wedged in a garden fence.
The stocky brock got tried to force its way between two panels but got stuck in someone’s garden in Ashford, Kent.A concerned housecaller called the RSPCA for help and the charity managed to save the creature.Fortunately the animal didn’t appear to be injured during its ordeal on November 12.
RSPCA Chief Inspector Mark Miles said: &l
- The city of Bundaberg was on Saturday identified as the target of the attack.
- Christopher Snowden claims the Government has laid waste to Britain on the basis of 'dubious projections'. He lays out in detail the true cost of lockdown and whether it was even worth it.
- Australians have been warned to check on vulnerable friends and family this weekend as parts of the country swelter through temperatures as high as 50C.
- It warns that the plans are based on a 'highly uncertain estimate' of how visitors will react to the changes, and predicts it will make the UK 'less attractive for affected tourists'.
- Hollie Arnold has become the first star eliminated from I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here (Picture: ITV)Hollie Arnold has become the first person to be eliminated from I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!The Paralympian, 26, got the fewest public votes, and was booted off the show, by hosts Ant and Dec.She lasted 14 days on the ITV show.Hollie was walked out of the castle by her campmates, including Beverley Callard, Shane Richie and AJ Pritchard.I’m A Celebrity
- Boris Johnson is said to be considering keeping England's strict three-tier coronavirus lockdown in place until Easter Monday to relieve winter pressures on the NHS
- Sir Philip Green, photographed earlier this week on his £100m superyacht in Monaco, discovered his Arcadia Group is teetering on the brink of collapse risking 13,000 jobs.
- The president retweeted and wrote a total of 14 tweets on Thursday, including several after he grew visibly angry with a Reuters reporter during a press conference at the White House.
- Matiyas Bekuretsion vanished while swimming with three friends in rough conditions at Scarborough Beach in Perth about 8pm on Monday.
- The Greenoaks house contains a piece of history in its lavish garden - an ancient oak tree planted by Capability Brown. It is close to London but situated in Moor Park, Hertfordshire.
- Hamza Zaman sexually assaulted a solicitor at the Old Trafford Metro-link stop and also targeted schoolboys for their bikes or mobile phones during a year long crime spree
- The proportion of women being handed Penalty Notices for Disorder for the offence has almost doubled since 2013 - from 25 per cent to 47 per cent in 2019.
Forestry minister Lord Goldsmith urges Mail readers to plant for posterity before National Tree WeekFollowing the success of last year's Be A Tree Angel campaign, forestry minister Lord Goldsmith is calling on readers to mark the start of National Tree Week.
- A source told Fox News discussions between the President-elect's team and Blocker began just days after the presidential election.
- A Daily Mail investigation has revealed how UK councils are harvesting millions of personal details about residents via a system called Covid OneView - criticised for its lack of transparency.
- This week, the Mail tracked down former royal protection officer Peter Cross, now 72, and spoke exclusively to his former partner, Gillian Nicholls, who was privy to many of his secrets.
- When I was three or perhaps four years old, I realised that I had been born into the wrong body and should really be a girl. It is the earliest memory of my life.
- UK Government scientists warned that any relaxation of restrictions over the festive period could result in a 'large rise' in transmission rates which could see prevalence of the virus 'easily double'.
- EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Self-isolating since the start of this crisis, the Queen will have been eagerly looking forward to being reunited with her family at Christmas.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!