- Boris Johnson meets a very uncertain toddler on the campaign trail in Hartlepool (Picture: Reuters)The Tories are on course to win Hartlepool for the first time in more than half a century, according to a shock new poll.With just days to go until the by-election on May 6, a new poll by Survation puts Labour’s candidate Paul Williams on 33% of the vote share, 17 points behind the Conservative’s Jill Mortimer on 50%.The crucial ballot was triggered following the res
- Francesca and Demi appeared loved-up on TOWIE but all was not as it seems (Picture: REX/Getty)Francesca Farago has spoken out about her split from Demi Sims, claiming the couple’s romance ‘fizzled out’ before she was told to ‘leave London’.Canadian Francesca’s romance with Demi, 25, was documented on Towie but their relationship has come to a dramatic end earlier this year.Francesca, 27, opened up about the split in a new YouTube video, revealing she is hurt a
- Sean Orman, 30, was found guilty at the High Court in Edinburgh on Friday of shooting dead Bradley Welsh (pictured), on his doorstep in Edinburgh's west end in 2019.
- Joe Biden's administration will not deport lone migrant children. Since he took office, more than 2,100 migrant children have crossed the border alone, without families.
- 'It appears parents chose to stick with the familiar during an unprecedented time,' a press release from the Social Security Administration read after the data was released Friday.
- The Daily Mail understands, the toddler - who now speaks with a distinct American accent - has seen his grandfather, the Prince of Wales, only twice since he was born.
- The tragedy has far reaching repercussions (Picture: Metro.co.uk/ITV)The shattering death of Seb Franklin (Harry Visinoni) in Coronation Street has left fans a mess and the repercussions for those left behind are huge and agonising.
As evil Corey Brent (Maximus Evans) ensures that Kelly Nellan (Millie Gibson) takes the fall, Nina Lucas (Mollie Gallagher) is in a bad way and Roy Cropper (David Neilson) struggles to make sense of the senseless violence.
Elsewhere, as Abi Franklin (Sally Carman) is
- Abi will ‘100% blame Nina at one point’ according to Sally Carman (Picture: ITV)Seb Franklin’s (Harry Visinoni) life came to a shocking end in tonight’s (May 7) episode of Coronation Street. After Seb and Nina Lucas (Mollie Gallagher) were brutally attacked by a gang, they were rushed to hospital.As the doctors and nurses battled to save Seb and Nina, Abi (Sally Carman) was soon told a ventilator was the only thing keeping Seb alive, and she was sadly forced to say goodby
- Abi said goodbye to her son tonight (Pictures: ITV)Abi Franklin (Sally Carman) said goodbye to her son Seb (Harry Visinoni) in upsetting Coronation Street scenes tonight (May 7).After Seb and Nina (Mollie Gallagher) were attacked by Corey (Maximus Evans) and his drunken gang, the couple were rushed to hospital. As the doctors and nurses worked to save Seb and Nina, Abi was told that a ventilator was the only thing keeping her son alive and was forced to say goodbye.Working alongside The Sophie L
EastEnders spoilers: Whitney Dean destroys Ben Mitchell and Callum Highway’s wedding after Kush Kazemi’s death?Whitney holds Ben responsible for Kush’s demise, but will she destroy his wedding? (Picture: BBC)EastEnders stalwart Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty) struggles to hide her joy when she discovers that Ben Mitchell (Max Bowden) and Callum Highway’s (Tony Clay) wedding isn’t going as planned.
The young woman is seething in the wake of Kush Kazemi’s (Davood Ghadami) demise – holding Ben and his family responsible for her fiancé’s death.
Ben, meanwhile, has been
- Nina thinks the horrific events are her fault (Picture: ITV)Nina Lucas (Mollie Gallagher) and Seb Franklin (Harry Visinoni) found themselves subject to an unprovoked and vicious attack by Corey Brent’s (Maximus Evans) drunken gang in Wednesday’s episode of Coronation Street.After the couple were taken to hospital, Nina had an operation after sustaining several head injuries.
However, after multiple tests, the doctor told Abi (Sally Carman) and Kevin (Michael Le Vell) that Seb’s
- Jayda Fransen, who has convictions for religiously aggravated harassment, is a former deputy leader of Britain First and was aiming to become an SNP in the seat of Glasgow Southside
Jake Quickenden proudly dresses son Leo as Woody from Toy Story after blasting vile trolls: ‘I will love you to infinity and beyond’Jake Quickenden proudly celebrated a huge milestone with baby Leo (Picture: Instagram / Getty)Jake Quickenden was every inch the proud dad as he dressed son Leo up as Woody from Toy Story.The X Factor star welcomed his first child with girlfriend Sophie Church at the beginning of the year – with the tot attacked by vile trolls ever since.He recently revealed online abusers told them to drown the little one, with others commenting on his looks.Ignoring the grim comments, Jake celebrated Leo
- Matthew Patrick Fisher, now 25, was sentenced in November 2020 to a three-year community corrections order after being found guilty of rape in January 2018. He was re-sentenced on appeal.
- Grenfell survivors last night told ministers 'enough is enough' after a fire ripped through an East London tower block covered in the same deadly cladding yesterday morning.
- Halima Cissé was struggling under the six stone weight of the children and amniotic fluid and suffered a haemorrhage of her uterine artery in hospital in Morocco.
- Police investigating the murder of police community support officer Julia James have identified the man they wanted to speak to following an appeal.
Officers released a photo of the unnamed man earlier on Friday, saying he could be of ‘crucial importance’ to the investigation.In an update on Friday evening, Kent Police said the man has now been identified and they are no longer appealing for information about him.Assistant Chief Constable Tom Richards said: ‘As throughout the i
- Mayor Toni Pérez slammed the UK Government's decision as he said the Benidorm's infection rate is lower than Portugal, the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands
- Lancashire police officer Anthony Ford, 32, from Preston, accused of sexually molesting female colleagues has been cleared of all charges but told to address 'prehistoric women attitudes' .
- Ohio mom of two Shanika Bogan, 31, (left) was murdered in her apartment while her kids were in the next room. Kendall Beasley, 28, (right), was charged with murder.
- Former first lady joins calls to rein in the power of social media platforms as she rails against disinformation and the lack of accountability enjoyed by the likes of Facebook.
- Kent Police have confirmed they are no longer appealing for information regarding the man in the image
- Harry said goodbye to his character Seb Franklin on Coronation Street (Picture: ITV/Twitter)Harry Visinoni has issued a heartfelt statement after his character Seb Franklin died on Coronation Street on Friday.Viewers were on the edge of their seats as Seb was the subject of a violent on-screen assault alongside his girlfriend Nina Lucas (Mollie Gallagher).The popular couple were set upon by Corey Brant (Maximus Evans), his friend, Eli, and a group of other gang members, following a showdown by t
- Jonathan Warburton has done five pieces of acting in his whole life - and his co-stars have been Sylvester Stallone, Robert De Niro, Miss Piggy, Peter Kay and now George Clooney.
- Jairo Santos, who is also known as Dr. Jairinho, has been charged with triple qualified homicide, torture and witness tampering over the March 8 killing of Henry Borel at their home in Brazil.
- Khalid Mahmood, MP for Birmingham Perry Barr, said he wants to engage with his constituents on a local level (Pictures: PA/EPA)Labour’s shadow defence minister has quit Keir Starmer’s frontbench because the party has ‘lost touch with ordinary British people’. Khalid Mahmood, MP for Birmingham Perry Barr, has announced that he is stepping away from the frontbench to speak to voters ‘on a local level’ and hear out their concerns. It comes amid Labour’
TikTok influencers in Beverly Hills content mansions 'were bullied by boss who forced them on dates'Amir Ben-Yohanan, the 48-year-old CEO of Clubhouse Media Group, is accused of mistreating teens as young as 15 while they stayed at the company's mansions.
- Attorney Adam Kehrwald allegedly used racial slurs at fire victims who declined his legal help (Pictures: KCCI)A lawyer reportedly lost his cool after offering to provide legal aid to neighbors whose apartment complex caught on fire – and getting rejected. Attorney Adam Kehrwald approached residents who evacuated the burning Regency Woods Apartments in West Des Moines, Iowa, on Saturday, officials said.The group declined his offer, at which point Kehrwald apparently grew angry and threaten
- New court documents reveal that Rene Diaz, 30, and stepmom Crystal Diaz, 29, allegedly burned 11-year-old Annai Diaz with a pitchfork and handcuffed her to tv stand prior to death.
- Politicians condemned the incident at the Ilford Islamic Centre in London as a 'disgraceful act of hatred and violence' that has 'no place' in the community. Muslims are observing the holy month of Ramadan
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!