- Torchlight 3 – new sequel, new problems (pic: Perfect World)The indie alternative to Diablo, that beat Blizzard at its own game, gets a new sequel with some new ideas about how to advance the genre.The Torchlight franchise has had a strange history. The first outing was a mid-budget Diablo clone with a more light-hearted approach and the same loot loving heart, while Torchlight 2, which came out at the same time as Diablo 3, actually managed to be considerably better and more complete than
- What a horror show (Picture: Facebook)A mum has shared disturbing photos of the inside of her son’s bath toys to reveal black mould growing where she couldn’t see.After reading about another little boy who almost lost his eyesight after he squirted himself in the eye with one of his bath toys, she decided to cut her son’s toys open to check inside.She was horrified to find that black mould was growing inside the toys, even though she washed them regularly.She shared the picture
- The Met Office expects multiple bands of rain to sweep over the country tomorrow although temperatures will be well above average.
- Ansu Fati scored Barcelona’s early equaliser against Real Madrid (Picture: Getty)Ansu Fati became the youngest scorer in Clasico history when he poached Barcelona’s early equaliser in Saturday’s heavyweight showdown against Real Madrid.
More to follow…
- The legendary comic creator behind Hey Hey It's Saturday's Ossie Ostrich, is putting his stunning seaside home up for sale.
- Two junior doctors from Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford, pictured, tested positive for Covid-19 after attending an event with 22 medics in the town breaching social distancing guidelines.
- President Donald Trump, who has railed against mail-in voting, cast his ballot in person on Saturday near his Florida home.
- Nearly losing a loved one gives a whole new perspective on what really matters (Picture: Ella Byworth for Metro.co.uk)As a GP, I‘ve seen the impact of Covid-19 on patients and colleagues, but many of my own family were infected too.My son and I both contracted the disease in March. I remember feeling exhausted and feverish for days and losing my appetite. We both recovered well, but this was sadly not the case for three of my family members.My father died in hospital in April. My sister an
- Two pranksters who stopped play during the AFL Grand Final have been revealed as comedy duo 'Marty and Michael'.
Manchester City star Phil Foden reveals message from Pep Guardiola before his equaliser against West HamManchester City youngster Phil Foden replaced Sergio Aguero at half-time (Picture: Getty)Phil Foden says Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola instructed him to ‘be lively’ and ‘make a difference’ at half-time before he came on and found an equaliser to rescue a point at West Ham.The 20-year-old England midfielder missed out on a place in City’s starting XI at the London Stadium and watched on with frustration from the substitutes bench as Michail Antonio broke the dea
- DJs, bouncers and a buffet were in full swing at the 50-person party in Greater Manchester despite Government's Rule of Six and Tier 3 lockdown rules
- A mum has warned parents to throw out their children's bath toys after cutting open her son's colourful rubber ducks to find the insides thick with black mould, which could be harmful
- Katie Price accidentally showed fans a lot more of Carl Woods than they were bargaining for (Picture: Instagram)Katie Price has shared her feelings for Carl Woods on Instagram, but fans were left a little distracted by the accidentally revealing photo. The former glamour model, 42, posted a photo of Carl, 31, while in the Maldives on their ‘baby-making holiday’, in which he is wearing a grey vest and matching shorts. She captioned the snap: ‘I’ve said yes to eve
Coronation Street and Brookside star Louis Emerick lands Hollywood role alongside Arnold SchwarzeneggerLouis Emerick is taking on Hollywood (Picture: ITV/REX)Coronation Street and Brookside star Louis Emerick has landed his first Hollywood role, starring alongside none other than Arnold Schwarzenegger.No pressure then!
The Mick Johnson actor will be appearing in Kung Fury 2, the sequel to 2015 English-language Swedish martial arts comedy, alongside Arnie and Michael Fassbender.His role isn’t yet clear, but we’re sure he’ll smash it.
The film is set in 1985 Miami, with
- Astronaut Tim Peake has spoken of how he hopes to become the first British person to set foot on the moon with NASA planning lunar missions again in 2024, for the first time since 1972.
- Reuters' Jeff Mason tried to ask Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu a question during Friday's Oval Office pool spray when Trump remarked.
- Officials in Pinellas County, Florida, will station uniformed officers at five early voting sites after two armed security guards stood outside a polling site and sparked voter intimidation fears
- Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero is set for another spell on the sidlines (Picture: Getty)Pep Guardiola has confirmed Sergio Aguero suffered a fresh injury setback during Manchester City’s disappointing 1-1 draw against West Ham on Saturday.The club’s all-time record goalscorer had only returned from a lengthy lay-off last week in the 1-0 victory against Arsenal and opened his account for the season in the midweek Champions League win over Porto.Aguero started at the London Stad
- An interactive map has been created showing where businesses, charities and local authorities are offering free meals to struggling families over the half term after Tory MPs refused to extend free school meals
Rollerblading the length of one of the world’s smallest countries to avoid quarantine, passing mountains and fairytale castles along the wayBam! I’d fallen over for the second time wheeling down a small hill and I was starting to think maybe skating the length of Liechtenstein wasn’t the wisest of ideas as I surveyed my legs for damage and was relieved to find none. But, determined to see my wacky plan to transit the pocket-sized principality through, I continued wheeling along, with my friend Marjolein leading up the front. Her far more experienced on six wheels than myself.I had originally planned to spend a few d
- Gwilym Owen, who was not wearing a mask, is seen removing covers in a shop which are no longer allowed to sell under the new Welsh lockdown restrictions.
- (Picture: Endemol Shine)Tori (Penny McNamee) has recently embarrassed herself in the aftermath of Justin’s spinal surgery by gushing over Dr Green (Ditch Davey) in the hospital lift, then kissing him. Avoiding him ever since, she quickly realises he will regularly be popping up around the hospital.While Justin (James Stewart) is doing well following his operation and will soon be coming home, Tori is distracted when she is confronted by Christian in a lift again. He hints that he enjoyed t
- Devastated family and friends have attended the funeral of an Australian sporting star after she look her own life aged just 29.
- Gwilym Owen was filmed removing the plastic from items that Tesco supermarket in Wales isn't allowed to sell as the country was placed in a fire-break lockdown
- Eric has suggested James isn’t all that nice amidst the Ellen drama (Picture: Getty)Eric Andre has suggested that James Corden is ‘not nice’, following the backlash against Ellen DeGeneres. There were rumours that chat show queen Ellen would be replaced on her eponymous talk show amid claims she fostered a ‘toxic’ environment on set.While allegations were made against senior figures on the show, personal allegations were made against Ellen herself, including th
- Couples who run together… (Picture: Ella Byworth for Metro.co.uk)If there’s one thing that fills me with dread, it’s the thought of sitting down to have a DMC (deep meaningful chat) with a partner. I’ve tried to have them in the past and always ended up choking back the tears (when I wasn’t even sad), having a full-blown row (having not started off feeling angry) or fully chickening out.
But in recent months, that’s changed – I have really deep, in
- Updates from the Aviva Stadium, kick-off 3.30pm BSTIreland hope to summon spirit of 2014 with Italy victoryEmail Lee or tweet @BloodandMud with your thoughts 1.12pm BST TEAMSAndy Farrell blends the old and young in his team like some sort of rugby wedding reception. He will want the kind of party that ends in a full throated happy singalong, rather than the denouement being a full blown shouting match over whether someone’s kids are bullying the others. Maybe that’s just weddings I g
- Live updates from the clásico at Camp Nou, kick-off 3pm BSTSid Lowe: silent showdown for teams with little to shout about
Feel free to email Barry or tweet @BGlendenning 2.38pm BST2.23pm BST ✅ Our #ElClásico starting XI!#HalaMadrid pic.twitter.com/xDJwDuNPwz Continue reading...
- It said a good deal about this game, and a little about the trajectories of two clubs involved in it, that as the whistle blew for full time West Ham’s players looked just as disappointed as Manchester City’s. They may have ridden their luck at times. They may have spent most of the last half-hour defending. But they knew, too, that this was a game that could just as easily have gone their way.In the event, it was merely another point, and a further sign of West Ham’s progress
- The 36-year-old was teary-eyed as he was clapped out of the Gabba in Brisbane on Saturday - closing the door on his 357-game AFL career.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!