- Former police sergeant Rosa Catherine Rossi, 58, used her position of authority to steal six vacant homes in western Victoria and Melbourne.
- AutoStore has filed papers at the High Court in London seeking an order barring Ocado and its partners from manufacturing and selling 'infringing products and importing them into the US
- Chris pleaded guilty to the murder of his wife and daughters (Picture: Getty)New Netflix documentary American Murder: The Family Next Door is apparently making killer Chris Watts ‘feel awful’ about his crimes.
And we can’t say we’re sympathetic in the slightest.
Chris is currently serving life without parole for murdering his wife Shanann, their two daughters Belle, four, and Cece, three, and their unborn son Nico back in 2018.
In the new documentary, his text and social
Drunk couple arrested after woman climbed over an airline ticket counter and tried to kick the agentBrittney Mohammadi, 23, of Huntington Beach, California, and her boyfriend, Manuel Arteaga, 26, were arrested after incident at American Airlines departure terminal in Miami on Sunday.
- The skeleton, known as SK1756, is being held at an Oxfordshire Museumand is one of at least 35 men and boys believed to be victims of the St Brice's Day massacre in Oxford in AD 1002.
- Wright wants to see Havertz more involved (Picture: Getty Images)Arsenal legend Ian Wright has urged Frank Lampard to ‘put more emphasis’ on Kai Havertz and get the ball to Chelsea’s £70 million signing in a central position, where he can influence play.Havertz has shown flashes of brilliance in his first four games for his new club, netting a hat-trick in the 6-0 Carabao Cup win over Barnsley and providing a fine cushioned assist for Calum Hudson-Odoi’s goal in las
- Fernando Paulino murdered his ex-wife Teresa Mancuso, 46, by stabbing her at least 16 times in the garage of her elderly parents' Reservoir home in north Melbourne in July 2013.
- Mabel wants to use her platform to highlight the important issues (Picture: Shot by Christina Ebenezer on an OPPO Find X2 Pro)Mabel has opened up about the importance of highlighting issues of race and her battle with confidence and anxiety.The Fine Line singer, 24, is one of GQ’s cover stars for November, and revealed why she wants to use her platform to speak out on the big issues.She explained: ‘ I’m mixed race, but I’m white passing. I have to think about that a lot.
- The Whatchamacallit has got The Masked Singer stumped (Picture: Fox)The fourth season of The Masked Singer US has already seen some incredible unmaskings take place.First they was Busta Rhymes in the Dragon costume and then Hollywood legend Mickey Rourke was revealed to be the Grelim.And super sleuth viewers are starting to place their bets on the celebrity behind the Whatchamacallit mask.Here are the top guesses for the star hidden in the extravagant costume.What clues have been revealed about
- Residents in Cornwall have been rocked by fifteen earthquakes - in just two days. A number of locals reported that one tremor was so severe it made their houses shake and windows rattle.
- Jonny was riding his BMX bike in Syracuse, New York, on September 26 when he saw a bird fly into a pipe. Video footage shows him approach the hole, only for the bird to fly into his face.
- Scottish Government sources say the move is being seriously considered between October 12 and 19 as First Minister Nicola Sturgeon announced the R rate could have risen as high as 1.7
- Transport Secretary Grant Shapps today announced Turkey and Poland are being added to the Government's travel quarantine 'red list' - but holidays to Greece and Italy are still allowed.
Jeffree Star has said that his ex Andre Marhold lied to him as he addresses the claims that the NBA star ‘robbed’ him following their split.Speculation has been surrounding the pair after Jeffree appeared to comment on an Instagram post of Andre’s, accusing him of robbing him, and branding him ‘lowlife scum’.The 34-year-old beauty guru has since shared a now
Hugh Jackman has stripped off to nothing but a fancy pair of boots for his latest advert appearance – and it’s nothing short of hilarious.The Wolverine actor, 51, is the new face (and everything else, apparently) or R.M. Williams, the Australian footwear brand – and his ad campaign is not one that will be easily forgotten.Hugh is seen sitting butt naked in a chair, expl
- Breathtaking footage shows the incredible foliage transforming into vibrant hues of red, orange and yellow as New England welcomes in the fall.
- State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli released the audit on Thursday. It predicts that between a third and half will shutter in the next six months which will cost 150,000 people their jobs.
- Rhys James, 23, Quinn Paczesny, 20, and Will Castle, 22, have been in a specialist isolation facility since August 17.
- The lawyer for Sigfredo Garcia, the convicted murderer of Florida lawyer Dan Markel, is speaking out and blaming co-conspirator Luis Rivera for the brutal killing in a new interview with Dateline.
- Lionel Messi will take on Cristiano Ronaldo once again (Picture: Getty)Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi will renew their rivalry again after Juventus drew Barcelona in the Champions League group stages.Ronaldo’s departure from Real Madrid in 2018 robbed supporters of the chance to see the pair regularly face off against one another in La Liga.The duo have shared 11 out of the last 12 Ballon d’Or awards but many feared their rivalry would continue in isolation against one another af
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge met koala Grace and were told of the impact the devastating fires had across south Australia as they spoke to business owners and first responders
- The North of England is facing the biggest coronavirus wave in the UK. Experts have suggested this could be linked to rainy and cold weather at the end of summer.
- Murray was criticised by Wilander (Picture: Getty)Chris Evert ‘absolutely’ disagrees with Mats Wilander’s assessment that Andy Murray is ‘thinking of himself’ by taking wildcard slots off younger players.
Wilander criticised Murray after his first-round French Open humbling at the hands of Stan Wawrinka, with the 33-year-old putting in a limp display as he went down 6-1 6-3 6-2 to his fellow three-time Grand Slam champion.
‘I worry about Andy Murray,’ Wi
- A motion by councillor Glyn Daniels to charge tourists visiting the beauty spot in Snowdonia National Park, Wales, a 'considerable fee' was debated by Gwynedd council this afternoon.
- Uninsured Israr Muhammed, 41, started racing a fellow Honda Civic driver with his family of five in the car when he lost control and the vehicle careering into trees, killing his young son
- The Australian discount store started stocking grocery items after securing a deal with the UK's largest supermarket Tesco - and it means huge savings for shoppers.
- Josh Anderson was at a Westfield shopping centre in Auckland when he decided to use the bathroom with his five-month old daughter, Vienna.
- The team paid tribute to Archie ahead of the latest episode of So Awkward (Picture: CBBC)CBBC paid on-air tribute to Archie Lyndhurst ahead of his appearance on the latest episode of So Awkward!
Joe Tasker was joined in-studio by Newsround presenter Martin Dougan, who was brought in to break the news the channel’s young audience.
Archie, the son of Only Fools and Horses star Nicholas Lyndhurst, was found dead aged 19 on September 22.
He was remembered by his co-stars online, but the team a
- West Midlands Police launched a murder investigation after the men were discovered at an industrial estate just before 3.30pm on Wednesday
- The Champions League group stage begins later this month (Getty Images)Manchester United will face Paris Saint-Germain, RB Leipzig and Istanbul Basaksehir in the Champions League group stage, while Liverpool will take on Ajax, Atalanta and FC Midtjylland.Chelsea will play Sevilla, Krasnodar and Rennes in Group E, while Manchester City will face Porto, Olympiacos and Marseille in Group C.Elsewhere, Cristiano Ronaldo will face Lionel Messi in the group stage as Barcelona and Juventus have been pai
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!