- Maka Leohiva Taliauli (pictured), 26, appeared before Bundaberg Magistrates Court when he pleaded guilty to one count of assault occasioning bodily harm on Monday.
- James D. Herbert, a sitting federal prosecutor serving as assistant U.S. attorney for Massachusetts, has written a strongly-worded letter to the Boston Globe criticizing in strong terms William Barr.
- Olivia Troye is a former counterterrorism adviser to Pence who last week joined the campaign against Trump and said she'd be voting for Biden, and has been making the media rounds.
- Owner Mary-Rose Mitchell said the damage and cleanup of the house in Eaton, just outside Bunbury in Western Australia, would cost more than $20,000.
- Around 400 people were reportedly given the one-off bonus which averages at £350 for length of service and quality of work. One person said he was only given five calls to make in one month
- Stephen Gillen saw murders from the age of seven and was in jail with notorious killer Charles Bronson. Then an incredible spiritual experience changed his life
- DCI Caroline Goode, who is being played by Keeley Hawes in the new ITV drama Honour, explains how she fought for justice after the chilling murder of Banaz Mahmod
- From 10pm closing times for pubs and bars, to fewer guests at weddings, the rules are getting tougher again
- Hurricane Katrina hero Robert Poynter was shot dead by Michael Garza after wife Chacey asked men she was having affairs with to murder him in Royce City, Texas
- Josef Armani Heart, once known as Joe Edwards, was sent back to New Zealand after trying to set up a new chapter of the notorious Mongols Mob in Perth.
- Former Australian cricket captain Mark Taylor was shocked to hear about the sudden death of former teammate Dean Jones but he knew he had some heart problems.
- Travellers will be allowed to fly in from New Zealand into New South Wales without quarantining within weeks.
- Tributes have flowed for Labor luminary and pioneering feminist Susan Ryan, 77, after she died on Sunday.
- 'I think it's going to go quick - I hope,' Trump told reporters on the South Lawn of the White House on Saturday, shortly after officially announcing Barrett's nomination to fill the high court seat.
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.
- Temperatures plummeted this week after the first part of September was mostly warm and sunny. The UK's weather is looking to become increasingly unsettled through midweek
- Water supplies in Lake Jackson, Texas, are feared to have been contaminated by a microbe, Naegleria fowleri, which eats into your brain with fatal consequences. Locals are not drinking the water.
- Driver Tatiana Turner, 40, of Long Beach was arrested and charged with attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon following the incident on Saturday in the city of Yorba Linda.
- About 60,000 Brits have been unable to link their swab outcome due to a glitch in the system. Tests done in an NHS hospital and Public Health England lab have been affected
- Sydney's popular Sculpture by the Sea exhibition has been postponed less than a month before its starting date over fears of mass gathering during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Chuck Schumer is branded 'hysterical' after claiming Judge Barrett will 'hurt every single American'The Democrat was accused of 'fear-mongering' as he held an impromptu press conference in New York City on Saturday night
Judge Amy Coney Barrett sends signal to liberals and will 'apply law as written' like Justice ScaliaAccepting her nomination to the Supreme Court on Saturday afternoon at the White House, Judge Amy Coney Barrett told how her 'judicial philosophy' was the same as that of her mentor Antonin Scalia.
- Melbourne's 9pm curfew will finally be lifted tomorrow night after the state recorded just 16 new cases and far fewer in past weeks than expected.
- Six years on, he 2010 Dally M winner says while he's not proud of the infamous incident at Cronulla nightclub Northies that ended his NRL career, he can laugh about it now.
Bernie Sanders warns that there are a 'number of plans' to make sure Trump leaves office if he losesBernie Sanders told Bill Maher that a 'number of plans' were in place in case Donald Trump followed through with his threat not to leave the White House if he loses the November election.
When a young mum let out blood-curdling screams heard by dozens of neighbours, NO ONE called Triple-Six years ago Kirra-Lea McLoughlin, from Wolvi, in Queensland, was found dead in her home with more than 105 bruises on her body.
- Matiu Ratana, 54, was planning to propose to Sue Bushby, 44, after 'six wonderful years', her mum said. Sue’s heartbroken mum Penelope said the couple had 'talked about marrying'
- Trump immediately flew to Pennsylvania just minutes after announcing Barrett as his nominee for the Supreme Court, heralding the selection before a large outdoor, mostly unmasked crowd.
- The state has in the past week recorded several days of no new local cases, but this is the first day where there were also none in hotel quarantine.
- Barrett's fast-track rise, set to drive the nation's highest court to the right for a generation or longer, is the fulfillment of a decades-long effort by conservatives.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!