- Langdon on Friday said she did not want to focus her attention on Hayne, 33, who has spent his first night behind bars as part of a sentence of five years and nine months for raping the young woman.
- Jeroen Weimar, the deputy secretary for the Victorian Department of Health, made the recommendation on Saturday amid decreasing testing numbers since the state's fourth lockdown lifted.
- President Joe Biden on Sunday will join his fellow G7 leaders in backing new conservation and emission targets to curb climate change before he heads to Windsor Castle for tea with The Queen.
- Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison has chewed the fat with US President Joe Biden at the G7 summit in Britain - but it wasn't the one-on-one meeting he expected as Boris Johnson joined in.
- Lara Trump appeared on Fox News on Saturday night and suggested residents living along the southern border should 'arm up and get guns and be ready'.
- Ginny Burton was taking meth at the age of 12. Now, at 48, she's graduated from university with a prestigious award and pictures show her remarkable transformation.
- Tony and Katherine Butterfield were a shining example of making the most of every day but burglar Albert Enoch Johnson only cared for their wealth - and a simple error on the part of the crook became a fateful one
- Acclaimed royal author Matthew Dennison on the barrier between the Queen and Princess Diana which was 'not of the Queen’s making' and which may have echoed years later in her relationship with Meghan Markle
- Four years after the Grenfell Tower fire, one survivor remembers the best friend she lost and recalls speaking to her from outside as the flames engulfed the tower, and heard her friend 'accept she was going to die'
- Harris made history Saturday as the first sitting vice president to march in a Pride event as she and Doug Emhoff joined the Capital Pride Walk and Rally.
- The two teenage girls were allegedly caught trying to smuggle items out of a Woolworths Metro in Broadwater, on the Gold Coast, before being confronted by staff, who they abused and shoved.
- via metro.co.ukCallihan made his presence felt (Photo: IMPACT Wrestling)IMPACT Wrestling: Against All Odds ended on a major bombshell as Don Callis fired Sami Callihan.The unpredictable star made his presence felt after the Young Bucks helped Kenny Omega defeat Moose – and it cost him his job.Saturday night’s IMPACT Plus event was headlined by a spectacular bout between Omega and his challenger for the IMPACT Wrestling World Championship, with the match being held at Daily’s Place.The special
- Biden says he will memorialize the site of the 2016 shooting that killed 49 after calling it 'hallowed ground.' He also called on the Senate to pass a proposed law banning anti-LGBT discrimination.
- Neither Sessions nor Rosenstein knew about the subpoena, a source close to them said. Barr has also denied that he was aware of the subpoena.
Sweet Tooth: Will there be season 2? Showrunner addresses future as he recalls nail-biting edits on Netflix seriesvia metro.co.ukGus is hidden from a world that poses a threat to hybrid children (Picture: Netflix/SplashNews.com)One of the showrunners for new Netflix series Sweet Tooth has addressed whether there will be a season 2, revealing just how last minute the final edits were on the fantasy drama.Sweet Tooth, based on the comic book series of the same name, follows the tale of a young boy called Gus (Christian Convery), a part human, part deer hybrid child who embarks on a dangerous journey with a man named Tommy J
- Hayley Burton, 33, is eight weeks pregnant with her sister Laura's biological child - both work as nurses at the same hospital and will take maternity leave togethee too
Petition calls for woke NJ Randolph Board of Education members to resign after they canceled holidayA petition is calling for Randolph Board of Education board members to resign having voted to remove all holiday names off of the school calendar.
- With the last relaxation of lockdown rules now likely to be postponed from June 21 into mid July, we look at the rules that are expected to remain in place despite hopes England's 'freedom day' was on its way
- Uber paid a sacked delivery driver $400,000 so it would not have to restructure its contracts with drivers and could continue to pay them less than minimum wage, a top union boss claims.
- One of the unique coins, belonging to Lot 104, is a £5 coin that was minted in Melbourne in 1921, part of a collection of just six others. The other is a George V Sovereign a year older.
- An off-duty flight attendant for Delta Air Lines flying as a passenger was subdued by the flight's crew members and has been placed in FBI custody as officials said he was 'going to take the plane down.'
- Incredible pictures from a popular shop on the Manly Corso in the 1920s provide an insight into how the iconic strip once looked.
Ivanka Trump looks VERY summery in cut-out yellow dress as she heads out with Jared Kushner and kidsIvanka wore a yellow halter-neck dress scattered with pretty white flowers and a cut-out detail that flaunted her toned midriff on Saturday's stroll.
- A small suburban Sydney garage found itself at the centre of the FBI's 'AN0M' trojan horse app sting after a $700,000 cocaine shipment allegedly landed on its doorstep.
- Sunday is expected to be a scorcher and the warmest of the year so far at 29C, but by Monday the sweltering conditions could go even higher
- Recommendations on bans are reportedly set to be published on Monday, in the wake of the Greensill saga involving former Prime Minister David Cameron
- School tax filings, seen by the New York Post, reveal 7 school heads received over $1 million each in total compensation in the year ending June 30 2020.
- NSW Central Coast sisters Elin, 10, and Nele Schulz, 13, sent heartfelt letters to the swimming great after they saw how ashamed and disappointed she was at her performance in the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- Kerry Giakoumis, 29, caught a flight from Adelaide to Melbourne with two fellow associates of the Hells Angels bikie gang on June 5, 2020. He was never seen again and is presumed dead.
- Martine Dines, 29, was about to celebrate her wedding day when she discovered two lumps in her right breast. Now she's bravely battling against breast cancer away from her family and home.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!