- The 45-year-old golfer was driving alone near Rancho Palos Verdes when his Genesis GV80 flipped over at 7.12am. Firefighters had to use a device known as the 'jaws of life' to break open the car.
- Graphic footage, posted on Danny Duffy's Youtube channel, shows the self-titled 'urban explorer' stumbling across the remains in a wooded area near Bolton, Greater Manchester.
- Tactical response officers and detectives were called to Dayne Brajkovich's home in Ascot in Perth's eastern suburbs on Tuesday night after it was hit with a spray of bullets about 7.15pm.
- Sydney criminal defence lawyer Raymond Zhai has aimed his content at young people by releasing videos on the social media platform that have each racked up as many as 750,000 views.
Ringleader of nursery paedophile gang Colin Blanchard makes bid to be RELEASED from prison by summerColin Blanchard, 51, from Rochdale, has been referred to the Parole Board to be considered for release with a hearing taking place as soon as May.
- Chanel Contos, 22, has collected the testimonies of more than 4,000 studentsin recent weeks who say they were abused by their first boyfriends or schoolboys older than them.
- Jennifer Sue Delgado, 7, died on June 6, 1988, after being stabbed in the stomach in a laundromat across from her home in San Antonio by a man angered at a broken vending machine.
- Australia's economic growth surged by 3.1 per cent in the December quarter. This has sparked fears interest rates won't be able to stay at record lows for too long.
Melbourne café owner offers $5,000 for staff and claims people would rather get Centrelink than workMatch & Co Cafe owner Adrian Rigotto said business has been a 'big flop' following Melbourne's 112-day coronavirus lockdown last year and the five-day shutdown last month.
- via mirror.co.ukA spokesman for the Sussexes said they were the victims of a “calculated smear campaign based on misleading and harmful misinformation” following the claims
- Will this be Battlefield’s year? (pic: EA)The Wednesday Inbox thinks Xbox will be unstoppable once streaming is mainstream, as one reader wonders if we’ll ever see a new Silent Hill.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
EA definitely do seem desperate for the new Battlefield to be a hit. After the disaster of Battlefield 5 I can understand why and I wonder if this time the dice are falling in their favour. If the rumour about t
- Housebuilder Taylor Wimpey said the £125million fund would 'provide certainty' for leaseholders and spare them the cost of making buildings safe.
- Tommy Fury has called out Jake Paul (Instagram)Tommy Fury has offered to fight Jake Paul after Tyson Fury hyped up a showdown between the two fighters.Tommy Fury extended his record to five wins with a second-round KO against Scott Williams last Saturday.And after Tommy Fury’s victory, Tyson Fury suggested on Twitter that his younger brother should now target the YouTube star.Jake Paul made his boxing debut last year and secured wins over Ali Eson Gib and former NBA point guard Nate Robins
- The Morrison Government is in talks with Service NSW to discuss the plan that would allow people to use the SNSW app to show they've gotten the jab.
- It emerged yesterday the Scottish Government in September 2018 there was 'a real risk' that the SNP was heading for defeat in its court battle with Alex Salmond.
- Australia's second-longest serving prime minister said employers should have the right to make staff take a Covid vaccination if they wanted to come to work. John Howard talked to Alan Jones on Sky News.
- Australia's Defence Force chief, General Angus Campbell, was slammed after a warning he gave tocadets that attractive people could become 'prey' to sexual predators if out drunk and alone.
- Dr Preeya Alexander, a GP and mother-of-two, exposed the 'ridiculous' gag on a post on her Instagram account, The Wholesome Doctor, on Tuesday.
- Ashley Wigney, 25, from Logan, south of Brisbane, has been behind bars since December last year after being arrested over a string of offences.
- It appears the car collided with the front of the coach at the intersection of Webster Road and Hoxton Park Road in Liverpool, in Sydney's west at about 8.40am.
- The BBC will remove racist remarks made by Major Gowen, played by actor Ballard Berkeley, in Fawlty Towers when the comedy series is aired in its Festival of Funny from Monday.
- Floodwaters hit several Kentucky counties as weary officials and residents prepared to take stock of the damage to homes, businesses and roads while some were even evacuated.
- Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says supporters must be ‘realistic’ (Picture: Getty)Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has warned fans that it may not be business as usual for Manchester United in the summer transfer window as the financial impact of the Covid-19 pandemic could prevent them from strengthening as they wish in certain areas.The Red Devils looked to have announced themselves as genuine title challengers once again in a promising start to the Premier League campaign, while
- DOUGLAS ROSS: Last night, a political bombshell landed. Shortly afterwards came another salvo. Nicola Sturgeon's political career, and reputation, is no longer intact.
- Experts said 'Doctor Google' and social media were fuelling an increase in parents who fabricate illnesses in their children. Some have kept their children off school or even shaved their child's head.
- The Scottish Government's probe of sexual harassment claims was 'unlawful' because of prior contact between the investigating officer and two complainants.
- The City of Newcastle has launched its 'New Move' initiative in a bid to entice 'innovative and accomplished entrepreneurs' to the beachside city north of Sydney.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's tell-all with Oprah Winfrey will grace US screens on Sunday, March 7, (Monday Australian Eastern Standard time) via the CBS Television Network.
- Jonas Hofmann has been linked with a move to Chelsea this summer (Getty)Borussia Monchengladbach winger Jonas Hofmann has suggested that Chelsea have made an approach over a potential transfer this summer.The 28-year-old played under Thomas Tuchel at Borussia Dortmund and reports in Germany have claimed that the Chelsea manager is keen to bring the winger to Stamford Bridge.Hofmann has impressed for Borussia Monchengladbach this season with seven goals and 11 assists in 25 appearances.And the Ge
- via mirror.co.ukAndy Barr was diagnosed with Goodpasture syndrome - an autoimmune disease in which antibodies attack the kidney and lungs - when he was 21 by a doctor on rotation at Gloucester Royal hospital
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!