This Country star Daisy May Cooper forced to wear medical boot and use crutches after injury: ‘Don’t ask’Daisy May Cooper is on crutches after an accident at home (Picture: WireImage)This Country star Daisy May Cooper is now on crutches after suffering an injury in lockdown.The actress, who welcomed her second child in September, shared a typically moody photo of herself at home wearing a medical boot on her left foot, sticking her middle finger up at the camera.The Taskmaster star didn’t share how she came by the injury but added the caption: ‘Don’t f*****g ask…..’Th
The Boys season 3: Star Jack Quaid shares behind-the-scenes pictures as filming is officially underwayJack Quaid plays Hughie Campbell in the superhero series (Picture: Jan Thijs/Amazon/Sony/Kobal/Rex)The Boys star Jack Quaid has shared behind-the-scenes pictures of himself and his co-star Erian Moriarty getting excited on set as season 3 filming gets underway.Earlier this month, Eric Kripke, creator of satirical superhero series The Boys, confirmed that production on the third instalment was set to begin after the second season premiered in September 2020.Eric shared the first photo from set ye
Alex Reid has said he is an anti-masker despite an overwhelming amount of research to prove their benefits during the coronavirus pandemic. The MMA fighter, 45, appeared on Fubar Radio with Bobby Norris and Stephen Leng where he spoke about his views on the coronavirus pandemic. While face masks have been proven to help slow the spread of the virus from person to person by bloc
- The White House trolled Senator Ted Cruz on Thursday, saying he wasn't welcome on Air Force One when President Joe Biden travels to Texas because of coronavirus restrictions.
- The 72-year-old film star broke his silence on Thursday after Paris prosecutors confirmed he faced trial and prison for the attacks allegedly carried out in 2018.
- The promoter insists an official announcement is imminent (Pictures: Getty Images)Eddie Hearn has totally dismissed Tyson Fury’s claim that no progress had been made over a deal for a unification fight with Anthony Joshua and says an announcement will be made soon.Although all the noises coming out of both camps suggest a deal is on the verge of being agreed, Fury claimed this week that he was ‘not optimistic’ the fight would go ahead and suggested Joshua was dragging his heels
- The Education Secretary was fire-fighting in the Commons over his 'Wild West' system for GCSEs and A-Levels as critics queued up to warn that his plan could be even worse that last year's.
- Clive Thompson, 52, of Rosyth, Fife, carried out a 'blatant and deliberate' breach of a contempt of court order banning identification of the women who gave evidence at Alex Salmond's (pictured) trial.
- Philip Peace, from Dudley, was accused of causing fatal injuries to his daughter Summer moments before he called an ambulance to rush her to Russells Hall Hospital.
- Henning - a 32-year-old Villa supporter who set up Twitter account FPL Insider - has refused to apologise forpublicising when a footballer has transferred a player out of their fantasy team.
- Pro-Kremlin jokers Vovan and Lexus pretended to be Alexei Navalny's campaigns chief Leonid Volkov while remonstrating with Amnesty's Acting Secretary General of Julie Verhaar.
- Both properties have been listed on Zoopla in the last 30 days highlighting the huge divide between huge London prices and elsewhere in the country
- Non-profit organization Make The Road New York has called on ICE to release Edward Alonso, an undocumented immigrant from Mexico who was detained by the agency in January.
- Halle Berry is a mood, just so you know (Picture: Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic)Halle Berry was clearly in the mood to celebrate as she shared a snap of herself drinking wine in bed, after news of her latest film project was announced.The Hollywood star took to social media on Wednesday to mark hump day as she shared a snap of her holding up a glass of white wine while lying naked underneath her sheets.Halle, 54, simply captioned the snap: ‘There’s no wine-ing under these sheets&hel
- The MPs argue that the gender inclusive nouns make learning proper French more difficult and could even endanger the entire language.
- Acting Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman spoke about continued threats to the Capitol at a security hearing Thursday where the new House security chief warned of intelligence failures.
- Little Claudia Carrick, from Bootle, Merseyside, was diagnosed with an incurable brain tumour just days after complaining to her mum of a sore throat and falling ill at school
- Kate Garraway rocked a colourful outfit as she headed out in London (Picture: Rex)Kate Garraway added a pop of colour to a dreary London day as she arrived at work.The 53-year-old was spotted making her way into the Global studios ahead of her Smooth Radio show, earlier today.She rocked a patterned, long-sleeved blue blouse, with a matching long, flowing skirt.The star coupled the look with heeled mustard boots and a black face mask, carrying a blush pink coat.Kate’s appearance comes ahead
- Two men had dressed as plumbers to gain entry into an apartment near East 227th Street in The Bronx, where police say they threatened two victims with a gun, tied them up and tortured them.
- Results checker and live draw for the Set For Life lotto game with the National Lottery on Thursday, February 25 - get those tickets to hand for the life-changing prizes
- Elizabeth Olsen’s Wanda finds herself in a spot of trouble in episode 7 (Picture: Marvel Studios/Disney)Warning: spoilers ahead for last week’s episode of WandaVision.One of the biggest theories surrounding WandaVision is that Marvel villain Mephisto is set to make an appearance… a rumour that may have been hinted at in the most recent episode.In episode seven of WandaVision on Disney Plus, Agnes (Kathryn Hahn), a neighbour and friend of Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen) and Vi
- Ryan Fischer had been walking Gaga's beloved dogs Koji, Miss Asia and Gustavo, in West Hollywood at around 10pm yesterday night when he was shot outside of his home.
- In the letter being auctioned by Hermitage Fine Art in Monte Carlo tomorrow, J.R.R Tolkien tells an illustrator hobbits should be 'absolutely ordinary human beings' and 'not too childlike'.
- After steep declines in new coronavirus cases worldwide, infections are now on the rise again across the globe, data shows.
- Trump is prepared to push claims he won the 2020 election during his CPAC speech on Sunday as he plans to use his first public appearance since leaving office to springboard next phase of political career.
- Oxford confirmed its Division of Structural Biology, known as Strubi, had been hit by a cyber attack but stressed that its clinical studies had not been compromised.
- Former Utah Jazz guard Elijah Millsap has accused team executive vice president Dennis Lindsey of making bigoted remarks during a 2015 meeting, but the front office veteran is denying the accusation.
- Former Arsenal player Anthony Stokes has been ordered to complete an anti-domestic abuse course after harassing his ex girlfriend.
- Hampshire Police introduced the training after an investigation into the force's Serious and Organised Crime Unit in Basingstoke which was launched after a probe into racist behaviour.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!