- The Weeknd plans to have children in the future (Picture: Daniel Jackson)The Weeknd might stick to dating famous women going forward after admitting to feeling ‘guilty’ for bringing non-celebrities into his fast-paced lifestyle. The Blinding Lights singer has enjoyed high-profile relationships with Bella Hadid and Selena Gomez in recent years. He’s currently believed to be single but was spotted enjoying a dinner date with Angelina Jolie sparking dating rumours, altho
- Melbourne construction workers have staged another protest to demonstrate against mandatory vaccinations.
- via mirror.co.ukJoseph Petito shared the image on social media of his daughter in front of a painted mural of brightly coloured wings on Sunday, after her body was believed to have been found
- Victoria's highly-anticipated freedom roadmap has revealed lockdown-fatigued Melburnians will still be bound by a raft of Covid restrictions even once vaccination targets are hit.
- Adam Ghoz was walking with a friend in Casula, in Sydney's south-west when he was allegedly struck by a car which veered across two lanes of traffic on the Hume Highway before mounting the kerb
- Australia Post needs to recruit almost 5,000 workers to keep up with demand from people in locked down areas.
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison has departed for the United States for a series of meetings culminating in the first face-to-face Quad leaders' summit.
- Invitations urging Britons to arrange a third jab through the National Booking Service will be sent to 1.5million people in England today as the Government prepares to top-up immunity.
Emmys 2021: Cedric the Entertainer roasts Royal Family over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Oprah interviewHost Cedric the Entertainer poked fun at recent Royal Family drama during the Emmys (Picture: Rich Fury/Getty Images)Emmys 2021 host Cedric the Entertainer couldn’t resist poking fun at the Royal Family as he threw shade over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle bombshell claims in their Oprah Winfrey interview earlier this year.As he spoke to the crowd of Hollywood stars who had gathered in Los Angeles for the ceremony, the 57-year-old funnyman joked: ‘As great as The Crown is, it pales i
- Support for both Prime Minister Scott Morrison and Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese has fallen in the latest Newspoll, while the Coalition has clawed back some ground from Labor.
- Lucy Murnane revealed she was at breaking point after working night rotation and pulling 10 hour shifts in one of the busiest emergency departments in Melbourne.
- Researchers said the prints, which were found in Tibet, were deliberately formed in a pattern. If they are seen as art, the prints are more than 100,000 years older than the earliest cave paintings.
- Millions of Sydneysiders are enjoying more freedoms as NSW recorded 935 new coronavirus cases.
- Kara Bell demanded that an Austin school board remove the book Out of Darkness by Ashley Hope Perez from its middle school shelves due to its descriptions of anal sex at a meeting on Wednesday.
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan has said that ministers should make face masks on public transport compulsory again. He said the voluntary system in England is not working.
- Eastward – if only it played as good as it looks (pic: Chucklefish)A new indie game tries to combine two of Nintendo’s most iconic franchises, using some of the best 2D graphics ever seen.Back in the mid-90s, at the start of the PlayStation era, it seemed like 2D graphics would quickly become obsolete, a forgotten evolutionary step on the road towards photorealistic visuals. And for a long time that was the case, with any subsequent game that dared to feature pixel art graphics insta
- A NYPD cop was seen in a video clip riding on the back of an illegal dirt bike while the rider performed tricks. The NYPD is aware of the video and is investigating.
Fake championship rings which would have been worth $2.38 MILLION if real are intercepted from ChinaThe fake championship rings represented various teams like the Yankees, the Chicago Bulls, the St. Louis Cardinals and the Philadelphia Eagles. They were bound for a home in Florissant, Missouri.
- The UK's biggest power firms will call on Business Secretary Kwasi Kwarteng to help Britons by removing the cost of green subsidies from payments.
- Rob Hodgson, 38, had been working out in his home gym in November, six months after recovering from Covid-19, when he collapsed, the result of scarring on his heart left by the virus.
- Retailers struggling to keep afloat as a result of coronavirus lockdowns are being given a glimmer of hope for a busy Christmas trading period.
- The Government has declined to say how many ex-translators who risked their lives beside UK troops were airlifted to safely in Operation Pitting.
- About the size of a golf buggy, two specially designed vehicles will be assessed for six months delivering letters and small parcels in Edinburgh, Crewe, Liverpool, Swindon and London.
- via mirror.co.ukOfficials on the Spanish Canary Island of La Palma began evacuating thousands of people and animals before huge plumes of smoke began billowing into the air sending lava spewing
- Surging into the sky and swooping back down over the water in Dartmouth, Devon, flyboarder James Prestwood is everywhere you look around - just like the song.
Teen, 18, who said he was a victim of a drive-by shooting while his friend was shot dead is arrestedZachary Pickrell (right), of Anaheim, California, claimed that he was a victim of a drive-by shooting in which Danilo Arauz (left), 17, was shot dead before being charged and arrested, police said.
- Barnaby Joyce expects former federal minister Christian Porter to one day return to the frontbench after quitting for failing to explain who helped fund his defamation case.
Cops seize two kilos of cocaine, a gold-plated handgun and nearly $44,000 in cash after traffic stopHumberto Anteverde, 29, 'appeared very nervous' when he was stopped for speeding in Port Arthur, Texas Thursday morning. Police found a kilo of cocaine in the car, the least of their discoveries.
- There is disagreement over whether French President Emmanuel Macron was notified one hour or five hours before Australia announced the AUKUS pact with the US and UK.
- Kane & Lynch – nobody changed the review, but they did complain about itThe Monday Inbox thinks that Ratchet & Clank is an underrated franchise, as one reader enjoys Deathloop’s swearing.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
I’m loathe to discuss this topic, because it tends to bring out the crazies and has ties to very unsavoury elements of the internet, but the GC review score for Deathloop has brought up the usual discussion
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!