- AOC suggested that any bipartisan deal is inherently racist as she pointed out all lawmakers who reached the infrastructure compromise Thursday with President Joe Biden are white.
- Accounts published as Mrs Cameron was at Goodwood Ladies Day drinking champagne with stepfather Viscount Astor raise questions about why the company needed to make furlough claims.
- The 35-year-old, who is a brand ambassador for Casamigos tequila, was pictured with former Glamour magazine editor and fashion ambassador Maria Buccellati.
- Ministers agreed in principle a new 'amber watch list' which could mean amber countries go straight to red. MPs called for a guarantee tourists would not have to quarantine in this case.
- Disaster strikes (Pictures: BBC)Love was in the air in tonight’s Casualty, as the scene was set for Fenisha (Olivia D’Lima) and Ethan (George Rainsford)’s wedding. But with the guests all assembling, the bride and groom were nowhere to be seen.Ethan hadn’t been able to resist going to find out the latest news about his Huntington’s and how it might affect his future. Fenisha wanted him to wait until after the wedding, but he decided to go anyway.Fenisha had stayed a
- Sources close to the BBC's creative diversity director, 44, confirmed that she earns between £5,000 and £6,000 per corporate event, meaning she earned at least £30,000 in just two months.
- Teddy Soares revealed his royal roots (Picture: ITV/REX/Shutterstock)Love Island has cast everyone from social media influencers and and models to boxers and former boyband members – but we’ve now had our first royal.Teddy Soares has suddenly revealed he used to be a prince, leaving the other islanders stunned.Chatting to his pals in the main villa before he headed to Casa Amor, Teddy explained that he’s half Nigerian and opened up about his roots.‘I’m going to say
- James Esses, 29, is now taking legal action against the Metanoia Institute in West London, where he was studying for a Masters in psychotherapy, after he was told to leave the course over his views.
- Margaret Thatcher, Britain's first female Prime Minister who changed the face of UK politics, united with Ronald Reagan in their devotion to victorious wartime leader Winston Churchill.
Government watchdog calls for review of foreign CCTV technology in Whitehall after Matt Hancock leakFraser Sampson, the Biometrics and Surveillance Camera Commissioner, has written to the British Government's Cabinet Office Minister Michael Gove
- Carrie Johnson announces she is pregnant, having suffered a miscarriage early on in the year - and Twitter springs to life like a putrefying zombie, writes SARAH VINE.
- The Covid-19 Task Force, which is run out of the UK Cabinet Office, sits in on meetings held by Ministers, and then offers 'advice' on the implementation of measures.
- Allegra Stratton, who raised eyebrows in No 10 by advocating the merits of the Green Party, reached for a Mooncup, which is described as an 'eco-friendly alternative to tampons'.
- The flagship scheme announced by Prime Minister Boris Johnson was heralded as a 'fresh commitment' to tackling crime. Sources said it would be across 19 forces in England and Wales.
- The notorious parmo has become the culinary pride of Middlesbrough - and now a campaign is under way to secure special protected status for the fat-laden treat.
- Priti Patel, 49, wore a £2,300 navy satin shirt dress on Wednesday at the dedication ceremony for the new UK Police Memorial in Staffordshire to honour the courage and sacrifice of fallen officers.
- Daniel Goodwyn, an unvaccinated Capitol riot suspect was blasted by a federal judge for chewing through his masks during his arrest and refusing to wear one during his pretrial hearing.
- So far, only two-thirds of people aged between 18 and 30 in England have received a first dose since they became eligible in June, compared with 88.4 per cent across all age groups.
- Ex-England defender Gary Neville, a supporter of Jeremy Corbyn's soak-the-rich far-Left policies, has held at least two Zoom meetings with Sir Keir Starmer in recent months, party sources have said.
- Cain’s had enough (Pictures: ITV)Faith Dingle (Sally Dexter) made the risky decision to keep the fact that she thinks her cancer has returned from Cain (Jeff Hordley) and Chas Dingle (Lucy Pargeter) in Emmerdale.Since Faith arrived back in the village, she’s failed to rebuild her relationship with her children as, before her departure, it was revealed Faith knew about Cain’s secret son Nate (Jurell Carter).Stubborn and unable to forgive Faith, Cain has barely had a conversation
- Phil has a desperate plan (Picture: BBC)Desperate to have access to his son, Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) is set to debate leaving Walford for good in upcoming EastEnders episodes.As Kat (Jessie Wallace) puts a plan into place to save Billy (Perry Fenwick) from a life on the streets, she’s forced to come clean after she finds Janet playing with the expensive record she bought for Billy to sell.Later, when Phil returns home, he finds Billy there and Kat explains he’ll be staying unt
- PC Brody makes another awful comment (Pictures: ITV)Craig Tinker (Colson Smith) will be left horrified in upcoming Coronation Street episodes when his colleague makes a racist comment.After PC Brody racially attacked James (Nathan Graham) and Michael (Ryan Russell), the brothers have made a complaint.Craig has found himself tangled up in the ordeal after witnessing James’ arrest and being asked by PC Brody to keep quiet.Coming up, Sergeant Mitchell calls at No.3 and explains they’ve
British jihadi bride injured in an allied air attack is given a new arm and a £500,000 council houseSamia Hussein, 27, joined ISIS in 2015 and was arrested when she arrived back in Britain in February 2020. But she has not been charged with any offence.
- Mike Lynch, 56, is being threatened with extradition to the US under the terms of a treaty which, he claims, gives a prosecutor in California more power over British citizens than a bobby on the beat.
- The British Automobile Racing Club said it was ‘devastated’ by the loss (Picture: UKNIP)A volunteer marshal has died at Brands Hatch racing track after a car flipped off the circuit.
A statement said: ‘The British Automobile Racing Club is saddened to confirm that as a result of an accident that occurred during a race meeting at Brands Hatch circuit today (Saturday 31 July), a volunteer marshal tragically lost their life. The rest of the day’s racing activity was cancelle
- The Duchess of York also said she thinks Diana would be splitting her time between the UK and America
- The tragedy happened at around 3pm today at the track in Kent during a British Automobile Racing Club (BARC) Car Championship event
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story
- Barajas, 19, succumbed to his injuries on Saturday morning, the Corona Police Department confirmed in a statement.
- The holiday park said it was ‘saddened’ by the tragic incident (Picture: Daily Post)Part of a holiday park has been cordoned off by police after a ‘tragic’ incident in a caravan.Few details have been revealed about what occurred this afternoon at the Parkdean’s Ty Mawr Holiday Park in north Wales.
Police have confirmed they are on the scene of a ‘serious incident’ but stressed there is no threat to the wider public.
An air ambulance was sent to the scene
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!