- Thanks to the success of the NHS mass vaccination programme we are hopefully at the beginning of the end, writes the Voice of the Mirror
- Alek Brumby, 30, fled the Alice Springs Correctional Centre late Sunday. He's not considered dangerous but the public are warned not to approach him and instead, call police.
- The National Trust has come under fire aftervolunteers at the Georgian Italianate palace in Suffolk were asked to wear rainbow colours and symbols to mark Pride Month.
- A woman got the fright of her life after finding a huge carpet python behind her toaster while making breakfast.
- The Scottish Football Supporters Association expects as many as 6,000 Scots will be making the trip south on Friday, while others say it could be 20,000 people.
- 21st June... 19th July?
- During the terrifying incident inside the packed Big Bear Supermarket in Georgia, US, the gunman was also wounded when the shop's security guard opened fire at him
- Unable to see her GP due to Covid restrictions, Nicole Freeman claims she spoke to her doctor and sent photos of the sore five times on a monthly basis as the sore got progressively worse
- Coronavirus and Brexit have been blamed for driving away thousands of foreign pickers and packers while not enough Britons apply for the jobs.
- A cashier was shot dead after an argument with a customer in Georgia. Victor Lee Tucker Jr., 30, of Palmetto, allegedly entered the store and argued with staff about wearing a mask.
- Rohit Mehta and Manmohit Singh Sachdeva, former co-owners of the Hangout on Preston in Como, Perth, face charges over the alleged rape on July 26, 2018.
Rio Ferdinand trolls Sir Alex Ferguson and reveals legendary Manchester United manager’s prediction for England vs ScotlandThe pair have been exchanging text messages during the Euros (Pictures: Five / Youtube / Getty)Rio Ferdinand could not resist teasing Sir Alex Ferguson as Scotland suffered a 2-0 defeat in their opening match of Euro 2020, though the former Manchester United manager is convinced his countrymen can beat England.After a 23-year wait to play at a major international tournament, the Scots were undone against Czech Republic by two strikes from Patrick Schick – the second of which, a 50-yard lob
- New South Wales Government has unveiled a blueprint to get morepeople onto the property ladder with a radical overhaul of local tax laws - and free money for first-time home buyers.
- Sir Keir Starmer has demanded Oxford dons 'get on with their jobs' after they refused to teach students in a row over a statue of Cecil Rhodes.
- Half of senior civil servants, 22,000, will be moved out of London and all new top jobs will be advertised externally in a bid to bring in new talent, ministers will announce today.
- A Sydney fashion boutique with a risque name that made it a viral sensation has announced it is closing down. Jizz Boutique in Sydney's Town Hall Square had birthedthousands of puns online.
- A law firm has offered to fund surrogate mothers forits London-based solicitorswith a£45k fertility care package covering IVF, egg-freezing or 'gestational carriers'.
- Two active swimmers and two former athletes have complained to Swimming Australia about the coach -who is facing four complaints over a 20-year period dating back to the 1990s.
- Paul Summers, 31, was asleep on a lounge inside the Rebels' Gosford chapter clubhouse in the early hours of September 22 when bullets sprayed the front of the property.
- The Georgia congresswoman on Monday said she was 'very sorry' for her 'hurtful' comments on May 20, when she likened mask mandates to the Holocaust.
- Officers were called an address at Main Street in the town of Ulverstone about 3am on Tuesday, where they found the woman's body.
- Broad terms of UK-Australia trade deal agreed, BBC understands, with formal announcement expected on Tuesday
- Former ISIS bride Ms Begum insists she's 'not a terrorist and just made one mistake' when she left the UK to join the murderous death cult six years ago
- My students spend more time on their homework today because they believe it will one day make them rich - or stop them from being poor.
- Andy Billman's architectural photo series examines how light and air affect wellbeing.
- Care home residents will be able to see their loved ones more often after ministers said they no longer have to self- isolate for 14 days after a trip outside.
‘He had a great game’ – Spain boss Luis Enrique defends Alvaro Morata after missing sitter against SwedenThe Spanish striker was jeered by his own fans during Monday’s game (Picture: Getty)Spain boss Luis Enrique has defended Alvaro Morata after he was jeered by supporters following an easy miss in the side’s Euro 2020 opener against Sweden on Monday.Despite dominating possession in Seville, La Roja only managed a goalless draw as they got their Group E campaign underway – though they had plenty of chances to break the deadlock.Morata missed the best of those in the first half, so
- Starfield – it wasn’t exactly a detailed unveiling (pic: Microsoft)The Tuesday Inbox tries to predict the E3 2021 Nintendo Direct, as a reader argues Sony is just as bad as Microsoft when buying developers.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
Needs more scum and villainy
So… the unveiling of Starfield has been really weird, hasn’t it? Surely I’m not the only wondering why they showed so little and made such an unexciting trailer? I
- The pair met at Downing Street on Monday evening, after Mr Morrison told an Australia-UK Chamber of Commerce audiencethat the process of the UK leaving the European Union could bring benefits.
- Athletes can be more at risk because of stress on their hearts, but they can happen to anyone at any time.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!