- Chris Pine nailed his audition for Ryan Atwood on The O.C. but his bad skin cost him the part (Picture: Getty)The O.C. fans fell in love with Ben McKenzie as Ryan Atwood but it turns out one of Hollywood’s biggest names was also in the running for the part.Over 17 years after the hit series premiered, it’s now been revealed that Wonder Woman star Chris Pine was up for the role – but missed out on the part because he had ‘bad skin’.Yep, you read that right!The show&r
- Heathrow travelers have told MailOnline how they were 'terrified of catching Covid' while being crammed into the airport's border hall this morning.
- Indian MP Pragya Thakur has caused outrage after she claimed that she is protected from coronavirus because she drinks cow urine every day.
- Dmitry Bachinsky, 32, who works at the Primorsky Oceanarium in Vladivostok, was caught on CCTV hitting a 12-year-old beluga whale called Nil and kicking a 13-year-old whale called Lear.
- Why Simon Cowell isn’t on the BGT Whatsapp Group
Provider: (Picture:ITV/REX/Whatsapp)David Williams has explained why Simon Cowell isn’t in the Britain’s Got Talent WhatsApp group, despite fellow judges Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and the Little Britain star chatting on there all the time.Britain’s Got Talent is taking a year out due to the coronavirus pandemic, with the early auditions featuring performers hoping to win over a crowded room proving almost impossible under
- Simon Case played down the backlash after the PM refused to give his new ministerial standards adviser Lord Geidt the final say on the code.
- Mirza Shahzad Akbar, a top ranking Pakistani politician who also meets with UK ministers, hasapologised for backing a sacked CNN reporter who tweeted that the world 'need a new Hitler'.
- Helen Bannister, 48, died from her injuries in hospital, six days after being attacked by her boyfriend, Jonathan Campbell in their home in Swansea.
- Jaimee-Lee bought an Over The Door Basket Organiser from the retail giant to store kitchen supplies, before converting it into a loo roll holder for the bathroom.
- 43% feeling pressured to live up to their own high expectations. (Picture: Getty)We are often our own harshest critics.43% feel pressure to live up to their own high expectations of themselves.According to a study by Microsoft Surface, people under 30 are more likely to have this mental attitude then older people.This might explain why in a separate study by FutureYou Cambridge, 90% of people aged 18-34 feel stressed – again, the emotion was felt on a much bigger scale than in older people
- Terrilee Yates was also accused of taking advantage of her friend Jane Godfrey, pictured with her daughter Sadie Bird (left) while she was alive (Pictures: Cavendish/MEN)A grieving daughter has called a woman ‘inhuman’ after she stole her mum’s bank cards after finding her dead and bought McDonald’s and scratch cards.Terrilee Yates, 32, found her friend Jane Godfrey dead at her home in Swinton in March last year.
Yates called paramedics but it was later revealed she had t
- Muhammad, 20, and Hashim Hussain, 24, were convicted of a string of 'despicable and sickening' sex offences against young girls in Bury, Greater Manchester.
Stacey Solomon and Loose Women stars strip off in stunning unedited photos for body positivity campaignThe Loose Women panel have shared an unedited photo of themselves (Picture: Loose Women)The Loose Women ladies are taking a stand against body image issues in their latest campaign – and they’re showing unedited photos of themselves to do so.Previously in 2017 the cast and crew launched its award-winning body confidence campaign Body Stories, with the tagline: ‘You can look but you can’t retouch’.In as little as four years, however, the world has dramatically change
- Chris Rock steps out of his comfort zone in Spiral: From The Book of Saw (Picture: Lionsgate)If you’re of the belief that the Saw franchise was well past its sell-by date, then Spiral: From The Book of Saw will probably do little to convince you that there’s still steam in this train. This latest reboot helmed by comedian Chris Rock, with support from Samuel L Jackson, is absolutely flawed but it’s not a complete write-off. Spiral puts an end to Jigsaw’s sick ga
- Peter Simmons pretended to be a personal advisor at Barclays Bank to dupe his dad into making fake investments he then blew on online gambling and expensive watches
- The hue is having a serious moment in the fashion spotlight (Picture: Asos/Peachy Den)Brown clothing is having a moment.
From the minute a picture of Kendall Jenner wearing a brown North Face puffer jacket in 2019 reemerged on Instagram and TikTok, brown soon became the only colour in fashion.
However, it is tricky to wear.
Not quite as versatile as other neutrals, brown takes some forethought before the execution of an outfit.
Nevertheless, it looks good no matter the occasion. On dresses it lo
- Yves Bissouma is a target for Arsenal and Liverpool(Photo by Mike Hewitt/Getty Images)Brighton have warned Arsenal and Liverpool it will take a bid of around £40million to sign midfielder Yves Bissouma this summer.The 24-year-old is hot property after an impressive campaign with the Seagulls, which has caught the eye of both Mikel Arteta and Jurgen Klopp.The Mali international joined Brighton in 2018 and he’s improved year-on-year on the south coast, with Graham Potter helping to tak
- A wild brawl erupted at an AFL match after a spectator punched a fan sending him toppling down seats at the Port Adelaide and Western Bulldogs game at the Adelaide Oval on Saturday night.
- As England starts to enjoy the unlocking of the Covid lockdown, there are still people avoiding their vaccinations
- The adorable moment shows the driver move the truck into the just the right position so the woman can use the vehicle's lift to get to her car without stepping in a massive puddle
- J Cole has realised a long-held dream (Picture: ESPN/Getty)Grammy Award-winning rapper J Cole just made his professional basketball player debut in the Basketball Africa League – as you do.The American recording artist is known to be a gifted player, having been on his high school team and a call-back player at St. John’s University.The 36-year-old has signed a contract with Rwanda-based Patriot Basketball Club and played in yesterday’s opening game of the inaugural Basketball
- Health officialsbelieve the one dose could be more appealing to vaccine-hesitant Britons, who they fear are harder to convince to turn up for two appointments.
- Commons Speaker Sir Lindsay Hoyle said MPs had to wear masks when not on their feet addressing the house, as that was one of the conditions of being allowed to let more in.
- A son accused of killing his elderly Melbourne mother will remain in custody as chilling footage emerges of a man dressed in a white hazmat get-up was found entering mother's home before her murder.
- Pictures show the lions gang up on their kill, sneaking behind the black beast and jumping on its back. The pride then sink their sharp claws and teeth into the buffalo in the Maasai Mara, Kenya.
- The Camelot Group which has run the National Lottery since 1994, is up for renewal - and convenience store bosses say if a new company gets the licence, it could jeopardise how and where the game is sold
- Katie McFadden, 33, from Manchester, faced jail after admitting drink driving but was spared custody as she claimed her "coercive" boyfriend forced her to drive after she'd drunk wine
- Hugging is back on (Picture: Getty)Sound the party horn, today’s the day we can finally hug our loved ones again. Whether it’s giving our grandparents a long-awaited cuddle, embracing close friends or scooping up our nieces and nephews, cautious hugs (AKA not going overboard) are now allowed.And, after more than 14 months of restrictions, to say we’ve missed social contact is an understatement. At last, we can bid farewell to those awkward elbow touches and air hugs a
- Robert Steel, 65, was found face down in the four-foot deep tank at the back of his £700,000 home inDownton, Wiltshire, following months of struggling to sleep.
- Donald Trump's Defense Secretary Chris Miller had three goals during the final days of the administration: Avoid a major war, avoid a military coup, and avoid sending troops on to U.S. streets.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!