This week’s hot list is here (Picture: Metro.co.uk)Nicole Mowdray has put together a list of the latest top beauty and fashion tips, to walk you into Autumn looking and feeling your best.1. Young’uns get hands onLooking for a way to treat a tween who’s back to school?
Spots & Stripes is a skin, hair and bath brand for boys and girls that’s Earth friendly and ethical but offers high-performing products that work on changing bodies.Stay Safe Hand Cleansing Spray, £
- via metro.co.uk
- Terrifying footage shared by Dashcam Owners Australia showed the moment the accident unfolded on the Pacific Highway near Queensland's Gold Coast on September 3.
- Dewi the dog was out walking with owners in Aberystwyth, Wales, when a strong gust of wind turned the pooch into a famous pachyderm.
- Private firm Annington Homes (pictured, file photo) owns the freehold for the affected 350 properties across 14 former barracks in England and Wales.
- Bottle collectors have flocked to the quiet residential streets of Southport, in the Gold Coast, tipping over bins and leaving a mess.
- Law enforcement agencies across the country reported outages of their 911 systems Monday night, with the cause currently unclear.
- Thousands of Australians have been locked out of their work email accounts due to a major Microsoft outage.
- Australia's tourism sector is in for a boost as top secret plans show travellers from New Zealand could start flying into the country by November.
Man who 'murdered two teenage girls' arrested when 'plumbers found their human remains in his pipes'The trial of a man accused of murdering and dismembering two women got underway Monday in Oshawa, Ontario. Adam Strong, 47, is accused of killing Rori Hache, 18, and Kandis Fitzpatrick, 19.
- High street pharmacies Boots and Lloyds have decided to suspend bookings for those aged 65 and over at branches across the UK.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday said the notes coming due for President Donald Trump valued at hundreds of millions pose a 'national security risk' for the nation.
- Minneapolis police department are investigating reports that supporters of Ilhan Omar engaged in 'ballot harvesting', breaking state law by collecting multiple votes.
- The Alzheimer's Society has found that families and friends have been forced to dramatically increase their caring responsibilities since the end of March.
- The treatment is used to eradicate cancer cells and to try to ensure tumours do not return. But research in The Lancet found there was no benefit.
- Passenger groups complain they have been split up and forced to sit next to strangers on half-empty planes.
- Jason Potts' Apple Watch called triple-0 after the grandfather of nine from the Latrobe Valley in regional Victoria was seriously injured in a fall.
- Steve Nichols, chief executive of Lincolnshire Wildlife Park, said the five African grey parrots were adopted in the same week and while in isolation taught each other to swear
- Former New York City Ballet student dancer Alexandra Waterbury made the stark allegations against the ballet company and her ex-boyfriend and principal dancer Chase Finlay in September 2018.
- President Trump's campaign put out talking points before Tuesday night's presidential debate instructing GOP lawmakers and staff not to underestimate Joe Biden's debating ability.
- The woman was walking along St Kilda Road outside Flinders Street Railway Station just after 11.20pm on September 2 when a man approached her.
- Kenneth Hanes, 73, was last seen boarding a ferry from Manly to Circular Quay on the night of Tuesday September 22.
- Victoria has recorded 10 new coronavirus cases and seven more deaths as Melburnians enjoyed their first curfew-free evening in eight weeks.
- Smart devices such as the voice-activated computer assistant Alexa could be star witnesses in court cases, the Director of Public Prosecutions said yesterday.
- Many have suffered negligible rates for more than a decade and most high street banks now pay a pittance at 0.01 per cent.
- via metro.co.ukHoussem Aouar is valued at around £46m by Lyon (Picture: Getty)Lyon President Jean-Michel Aulas says Arsenal’s latest bid for Houssem Aouar was rejected because it was ‘timid’ and did not reflect the midfielder’s quality.
The Gunners have had two bids turned down for the 22-year-old, with the latest believed to be in the region of £32million.
Lyon were seeking around £55m for the Frenchman at the start of the transfer window but the Ligue 1 club are
- Shehroze Chaudhry, a 25-year-old from Burlington, Ontario, claimed he traveled to Syria in 2016. His story was turned into a New York Times podcast, but on Friday he was charged with a hoax.
- The NHS Confederation has urged the Government to 'grasp the nettle' and raise its £20.5billion-a-year healthcare bill to ensure hospital trusts can deliver effective services across the UK.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi issued a statement Monday.
- Anne Longfield said children should not be counted in limits on gatherings of more than six people - and should be allowed to play with friends from different households
- The Arcwave Ion is described as a ‘pleasure air stroker’ for men, and is said to offer men a completely new type of sensation
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!