- Young people today are more open to other people’s choices and hey are comfortable expressing themselves and pushing boundaries - just ask Styles
- Vernon and Ruth butted heads during one of their challenges (Picture: Rex)Ruthie Henshall and Vernon Kay had a secret spat on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! that wasn’t aired. On Sunday night’s episode, the entire camp was tasked with trying to get treats from home for the camp, with the now-eliminated Ruthie joining forces with Vernon, Victoria Derbyshire and Sir Mo Farah in a tricky board game. Ruthie and Mo were first up to the arcade style game, which
- Leslie McWaters, 75, and his wife Patricia, 78, died on November 24 in hospital in Jackson, Michigan - with their official time of death being recorded just seconds apart
- Would you like a substantial meal with that? (Picture: AFP)All eyes will be on tier 2 pubs tomorrow as they finally reopen after the month-long shutdown with tough new rules that only allow alcohol to be served with food.Drinkers hoping to get around the new restrictions were offered some relief yesterday when Cabinet minister George Eustice said a Scotch egg with your pint could be classed as a ‘substantial meal’.But there are still several loopholes for Brits wanting to enjoy a pin
- McIntyre has a target on his back (Photo: WWE)AJ Styles overcame Keith Lee and Riddle on Raw to become the number one contender to Drew McIntyre’s WWE Championship.The Phenomenal One was able to steal the win and book his ticket to TLC, but there were more wrinkles added to the story with The Miz, John Morrison and Sheamus all poised to play a part.All three were in the ring earlier in the night for an episode of Miz TV, with the Celtic Warrior in no mood for jokes as he prepared to team u
- Matthew Chibnall, 55, stabbed his flatmate Anil Vegad, 57, to death (Picture: West Midlands Police)A man has been found guilty of murder after he stabbed his flatmate to death and lived with his body for six weeks while using his bank card.Matthew Chibnall, 55, killed his friend Anil Vegad, 57, in their flat on Eden Street, in Coventry. He then used his bank cards to buy alcohol until his victim’s funds ran out.With no money left, he turned himself into the police on June 1. Officers found
Dr Hilary was left red-faced and blushing after being asked if he’s ‘dated sex dolls’ in the past. Good Morning Britain hosts Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid informed their viewers of the Kazakhstani bodybuilder who married his sex doll this week almost a year after proposing. Their love story was highly entertaining for Piers who couldn’t help but laugh h
- The senior minister said it was never possible to rule anything out in politics, but that the new tier rules make him "pretty confident" that another strict lockdown can be avoided
- Gigi shared sweet pictures from her final weeks of pregnancy (Picture: Instagram)Gigi Hadid has shared never before seen pictures from her pregnancy, and they’re enough to melt your heart.The 25-year-old welcomed a baby girl in September with boyfriend Zayn Malik, and has yet to reveal their daughter’s name.But as we wait for more details, Gigi has given us a peek into her final weeks of pregnancy – and of course, she looked absolutely stunning.The model shared a post with the
- The gripping drama was intended to get more brutal (Picture: HBO)***Warning: The Undoing finale spoilers ahead*** Hugh Grant and Nicole Kidman’s drama The Undoing came to its nail-biting conclusion this weekend, with the murderer of Elena Alves finally revealed. As Jonathan and wife Grace’s life continued to unravel at a rapid pace, the truth finally came out as the court case waited for the verdict. Turns out, Jonathan was the killer after all. Not only that, in
- Boris Johnson has failed to quell rising fury on his own benches about the draconian restrictions, which will leave 99 per cent of England under the toughest two levels from tomorrow.
- A view captured in watercolour by old master John Constable in 1804 could soon look a little different - with three solar farms and 5,000 new homes proposed in a new planning application.
Chrissy Teigen is feeling ‘clear and good’ after taking her first shower following an incredibly heart-breaking couple of months when she and husband John Legend lost their unborn son Jack.The model celebrated her 35th birthday on Monday, treating herself to a bubble bath as part of a quiet celebration.She later shared a video on her Instagram Stories after stepping out of th
- Esther Dingley, from Durham, has not been heard from since last Wednesday after she failed to make contact with her partner Dan Colegate
- The Cabinet Office minister claimed he didn't know anyone in government who was planning a 'passport' to allow vaccinated people to return to normal - despite the vaccines minister yesterday saying it was
- On February 10, when China was reporting a total of 2,478 new cases of coronavirus across the entire country, leaked documents show the tally in Hubei province alone was 5,918.
- Mischievous parents have occasionally taken it too far while creating elaborate Elf on the Shelf pranks, with their unsuspecting children ending up terrified by the festive tradition
- Will Ramsayat Bughtrig House, Near Leitholm, Coldstream (Picture: Phil Wilkinson)Will Ramsay is looking at a forlorn, human-sized frog slumped on the floor.
‘He’s sad because he’s waiting for the princess to turn up,’ says Will. ‘But I think there is hope for him – hope is an important thing right now.’The Frog Prince, a sculpture by Kate Williamson, is one of the many weird and wonderful artworks that fill Will’s glorious 1785, ten-bedroom stately
- This isn’t the Sacha we know and love (Picture: BBC)Sacha (Bob Barrett)’s grief continues to affect all those around him in tonight’s Holby City.
His colleagues are getting sadly used to grumpy Sacha lashing out at them, but when his treatment of a patient crosses a line, Donna (Jaye Jacobs) and Dominic (David Ames) feel concerned enough to take their worries to Max (Jo Martin).
As Sacha’s mood gets worse, Jodie (San Reese-Williams) tries to intervene and there’s a
- Camden Council sent residents of Gordon Mansions, central London, a sternly worded letter giving them eight days to remove their 'dangerous' window boxes and plant pots before November 27.
So-called ‘vaccine passports’ will not be required to visit the pub once a Covid-19 jab is approved, Michael Gove has said.Asked if there would be a vaccine passport, the Cabinet minister told Sky News: ‘No, that’s not being planned.‘I certainly am not planning to introduce any vaccine passports and I don’t know anyone else in Government…’
- A hairy spider has given a motorist in northern NSW a huge shock by hiding in the door handle of her car.
- Brent Naden, 24, returned a positive result after he was tested following the Penrith Panthers' loss to Melbourne on October 25.
- Jack Grealish said VAR was ‘ruining the game’ after Aston Villa lost at West Ham (Picture: Getty)An enraged Jack Grealish made his feelings on social media after VAR once again dominated discussion in the wake of Aston Villa’s 2-1 defeat to West Ham.The Hammers moved up to fifth in the Premier League table as Angelo Ogbonna and Jarrod Bown netted either side of Grealish’s 25th-minute strike at the London Stadium on Monday evening.But the major talking point of the game ca
‘Ruining the game’ – Jack Grealish slams ‘borderline embarrassing’ VAR after Aston Villa’s defeat to West HamJack Grealish said VAR was ‘ruining the game’ after Aston Villa lost at West Ham (Picture: Getty)An enraged Jack Grealish made his feelings on social media after VAR once again dominated discussion in the wake of Aston Villa’s 2-1 defeat to West Ham.The Hammers moved up to fifth in the Premier League table as Angelo Ogbonna and Jarrod Bown netted either side of Grealish’s deflected 25th-minute strike at the London Stadium on Monday evening.But the major talking point of t
- The seven-time title winner will not be able to add to his list of race wins (Picture: Getty)Lewis Hamilton will miss the penultimate F1 race of the season at the Sakhir Grand Prix after testing positive for coronavirus following his latest win in Bahrain.The British motorsport star claimed his 11th victory of the season on Sunday in a race that was overshadowed by Romain Grosejean’s terrifying crash, dominating the course throughout.That victory meant if he won the final two races of the
- Facebook is to launch a dedicated news section in the UK next year (Getty Images)Facebook is launching a dedicated news section in the UK next year, the tech giant has announced.Facebook News will roll out to users from January and will be a section dedicated to news sources where users can personalise which publishers and content they see.Facebook is paying for content from publishers including the owners of The Economist, The Guardian, The Independent, London Evening Standard, Liverpool Echo,
- Today one customer assistant told the BBC that he thought Sir Philip, whose wife is the owner of the Arcadia group, should sell his £100million yacht to help Arcadia staff amid the group's collapse.
- Svetlana Sorochinskaya, 36, gave birth to him as she lay on her death bed attached to a ventilator in St Petersburg.
- Ministers are said to have designated a dozen industry sectors as 'red' - meaning they face significant job cuts and plunging revenues - but have refused to make it public.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!