Countdown’s Rachel Riley has been confirmed as the latest catfish identity on the upcoming celebrity version of The Circle, where she will be played by two reality stars.Channel 4’s The Circle, which has been going since 2018, sees participants live in the same apartment building, although their only interactions are via online messaging.While some people take part as themsel
- Anna Ruch, 33, told The New York Times on Monday that she was 'so confused and shocked and embarrassed' after Cuomo cupped her face in his hands at a wedding in 2019, asking for a kiss.
- The laws were passed last week and will see an end to dolphin shows across NSW, as well as banning the breeding of whales and porpoises for commercial use.
- Up to 6,000 young women shared harrowing stories of sexual abuse at the hands of first boyfriends, male friends or older schoolboys in a viral petition demanding better sex education in schools.
- Auckland has re-entered a Level Three lockdown after a new cluster of 11 cases was identified and Ardern said 'everyone is angry' with rule-breakers.
- At Gantheaume Point, about 15 minutes southwest of Broome in Western Australia, where sandstone cliffs meet the sapphire-blue ocean, visitors can see the footprints of dinosaurs.
- The hit ITV skating show has suffered a slump in viewers this year amid an injury crisis forcing a number of stars and celebrities to drop out.
- Video of the outburst in the corner of a Queensland pub was uploaded to Facebook by an Aboriginal woman, who was left 'absolutely shaken with anger' after being on the receiving end of the tirade.
- 'Robbery! Call the police - or is it only email now? At least somebody TWEET about it!'
- Mark Ormrod, 37, from Plymouth, had planned to raise £5,000 for REORG and was surprised to find the total at £56,000 over the weekend after a video of him falling over as he trained went viral.
- The Duke of Edinburgh, 99, was transferred to St Bartholomew's Hospital in London for 'testing and observation for a pre-existing heart condition'.
- Raymond Zhai, a criminal defence lawyer from Sydney , has successfully defended murderers and drug suppliers throughout his decade-long career.
- In January the Queensland Premier visited struggling tourism businesses in Cairns and asked the federal government to extend the payment beyond March 28.
- Newly released CCTV footage shows the moment patrons fled to avoid a 4WD driven through the front doors of a Darwin brew pub in early December.
- Ministers will only commit to providing 'at least' £87million to war-torn Yemen this year. This figure has been dramatically slashed from the £214million that was provided last year.
- A talented drone pilot has captured an amazing sequence of footage showing a menacing great white shark hunting a stingray at a popular tourist beach in New South Wales.
- Radical proposals to allow weddings at home, on cruise ships or on a British beach have been condemned by the Church of England as it would lead to 'over-commercialised' ceremonies.
- Skin-crawling close-up footage has been captured in Sydney showing a huge huntsman spider carefully weaving an egg sac.
- The Commando was granted an AVO against former personal training client Jun 'Margaret' Yue in October after he claimed she began crossing the boundaries of a normal client-trainer relationship.
- Jane Slater kicked a hornet's nest on Monday morning with her offer on Twitter of an unpaid internship for broadcast journalists. Some said it was helpful, while others said it was elitist.
- The 73-year-old Utah senator joked about his injuries on Monday at the U.S. Capitol, laughingly claiming they were the result of a weekend trip to CPAC - where he was Trump's adversary.
Progress of women in the workplace has started to REVERSE as a result of pandemic, research suggestsThe effects of coronavirus are a 'shecession' as they have been more likely to lose their jobs or be furloughed, a study by PwC said.
- Former Bank of England economist Dean Buckner said widespread mortgage defaults due to cladding could spark a Northern Rock-style run on the banks.
Mom-of-five nurse, 45, is shot dead in her front yard in murder-suicide by her 46-year-old boyfriendKristen Slack, 45, who was a nurse from San Antonio, Texas was shot dead. Her boyfriend, Todd Danhof, 46, killed her on Saturday morning. Slack's body was found on the front lawn of a home in Shertz, Texas.
- The sister worked at the fast food chain's restaurant in Botany Downs in Auckland's eastern suburbs on February 22 and 23 three days before testing positive for Covid-19.
- Matt Hancock hailed 'exciting'data showing that just one shot of either the Oxford/AstraZeneca or Pfizer jab offers dramatic protection against severe disease in older people.
- via mirror.co.ukPrince Harry and Meghan Markle's interview with Oprah will be aired on CBS in six days time after producers refused to pull it irrespective of Prince’s Philip’s condition
- Like many others in 1930s Britain, Henry Channon was terrified of communism and thought Hitler was the one man who could save Europe from Stalin.
- Pauline Menczer, 50, was only given a broken trophy when she claimed the world champion position on the early women's surfing tour almost three decades ago.
- Andrea Jenelle Johnston, 45, from the Sunshine Coast, had failed to pay the large amount back to her 23-year-old daughter who lost her father in 2009.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!