CCTV showed the defibrillator being vandalised (Picture: Eddie Mitchell/Dan Moon|PA)A teenager has been arrested after two people were caught on CCTV vandalising a defibrillator kit at a football club – hours after Christian Eriksen suffered a cardiac arrest during the Euros.
Audiences watched in horror as Danish player Mr Eriksen had to be resuscitated using a defibrillator during his team’s match against Finland.
He received CPR from medical staff while Denmark’s players form
The first look trailer and release date for Code 404 series 2 has been revealed – and there’s not long to wait before it’s back on television screens.The Sky show, starring Stephen Graham, Daniel Mays, and Anna Maxwell Martin, quickly became Sky’s most-watched comedy when it made its debut last year, and its new chapter looks just as hilarious.DI Roy Carver
So James Acaster is in the upcoming Cinderella film and it’s a massive understatement to say it’s stirred the masses into spirals of joy.The trailer for the Camila Cabello-starring musical dropped via Amazon Prime on Tuesday and featured comedian Acaster as one of three mice-turned-footmen, alongside Romesh Ranganathan and James Corden.Camila plays downtrodden Cinderella, wh
- Inoculated people can still get infected – but are far less likely to (Picture: AFP/Getty)Double jabbed Brits are three times less likely to be infected with Covid-19, according to a new study.The research suggests that even if people who have had both doses of a coronavirus vaccine come into contact with a positive case, only one in 25 (4%) will catch it themselves.Scientists behind the well-respected React trial, which has been tracking the disease throughout the pandemic, confirmed that
Kate Garraway landed herself in hot water with Good Morning Britain producers, who were forced to cut her off live on-air. The TV presenter was in the middle of delivering an update on the Tokyo Olympics alongside her co-host Ben Shephard when they ran overtime, prompting producers to cut to the weather report. Ben began: ‘Bit of breaking news Kate Garraway, the sailors
James Corden has been cast in the upcoming adaptation of Cinderella and some film fans aren’t impressed.
From Into The Woods and The Prom to Yesterday, the Late Late Show host has landed himself a fair few impressive roles recently, worlds away from his roots in the likes of Gavin and Stacey.When it was revealed that he’s also set to appear in the new version of Cinderella a
- Five-time Olympic gold medallist Emma McKeon, 27, was once banned from the Rio Closing ceremony in 2016 after the Australian swimmer failed to return to the Athletes' Village during a night-out.
- Simone Biles won bronze on her return (Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty Images)American gymnast Simone Biles has revealed that her aunt died just 48 hours before she won bronze on her Olympic comeback.The 24-year-old pulled out of Monday’s floor final last week, citing mental health issues for the reason behind her withdrawal.
Though Biles has mainly received widespread support for her decision, she’s taken criticism from some quarters – particularly from former Good Morning Britain
- John Eyers, 42, had been climbing the Welsh mountains and wild camping one month before his death last week, his London-based twin sister Jenny McCann said.
- Jack Grealish is on the verge of completing his eagerly anticipated £100million moveJack Grealish is on the verge of completing his British record £100million transfer from Aston Villa to Manchester City and his signing could be confirmed later today.The England international arrived in Manchester this morning and is set to put the finishing touches to a move that would see him become the most expensive signing in British football history, eclipsing the £89m Manchester United p
- Mum Toni Parker, 53, from Wolverhampton, West Mids, believed she had been contacted by her son serving in the RAF when on July 9 she got a text from a different number saying 'Hi mum'.
- Talia Roberts, 24, was not wearing a seatbelt as she drove her Ford Fiesta to work at North Lincolnshire Council at 9am on December 5, 2019, an inquest into her death heard.
- The CNN anchor, 50, stepped out in shorts and a t-shirt at the New York heliport as he was seen for the first time off-camera since the damning claims by AG Letitia James against his brother,
- My Fitbit was initially a great tool for motivation and to hold myself accountable (Picture: Amy Lo)I was already running late (no surprises there) but when I left my house earlier this year, I realised I didn’t have my Fitbit on.Instead of legging it to the station like I should’ve done, I ran back home so I could put it on and track my steps for the day, even though it meant I’d miss my train to meet my friend for dinner.Sweating as I sped-walked to the station while I did up
Jennifer Aniston’s self-control never fails to astound as she only ever eats a single crisp when she’s stressedJennifer Aniston’s level of self-control is unbelievable (Picture: Emma Summerton/Dawes+Co)Jennifer Aniston has once again stunned us all with her iron-clad self-control as she’s revealed that she only ever eats one crisp or M&M when she is stressed.While most of us are no strangers to wolfing a couple of bags of crisps in one sitting, Jennifer calms her nerves with just one solitary crisp.The Friends star, 52, is fully aware of how out of the ordinary that behaviour is, telling
- The show was shut down last month following a second positive Covid test (Picture: Liam Daniel/Netflix)Bridgerton season 2 is back up and running after a positive Covid test caused production to shut down last month. Filming was suspended for 24 hours in July after a crew member tested positive. Things were due to begin again, before a second positive result caused the set to be shut down indefinitely. In good news for fans, stars and cast of the show are now back at work and filming i
- A large rescue operation is underway after two trains crashed in the Czech countryside (Picture: Police CR)Two people have been killed and dozens are injured after trains collided near a village in the Czech Republic countryside.Helicopters and ambulances rushed to the scene near Milavce, close to the border with Germany, as the tragedy unfolded shortly after 8am local time.
According to local media, two people died at the scene, seven are in a critical condition and 31 others are being treated
- Professor Mindy Chen-Wishart has called for more rigorous anti-racism training across Oxford University after revealing she is often questioned by staff members over her race.
- Michelle Pollard, 43,lashed out at emergency workers and bit a paramedic trying to help her during a drunken rampage at the Centrepoint homeless centre in Manchester.
- In five years since she met Prince Harry, Meg has left her Markle... and she won’t stop now. They say life begins at 40, so what could the future bring for the Duchess who shook up royalty?
- Chief of the Defence Staff General Sir Nick Carter told Tehran that Britain and allies were drawing up plans to prevent a repeat of the lethal assault
- Ministers will not move Spain to the travel traffic light 'red list' because of falling case numbers in the country and fears the Government's hotel quarantine system would be unable to cope.
- It’s Meghan Markle’s birthday today (Picture: Getty)Prince William and Kate have wished Meghan a happy birthday as the duchess turns 40.
The Queen and Prince Charles have also sent their best wishes, despite the tensions between the Sussexes and the rest of the royals.
Sharing a picture of Meghan taken while she was on a royal tour of Barbados before she and Prince Harry decided to leave their positions, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge tweeted: ‘Wishing a happy 40th birthday
- A man named locally as Jack Wilkins was tied to a traffic light outside a shopping centre in Basildon, Essex, leaving onlookers in hysterics as the stag tried to break free
- Joe played Mickey from 2003-2008 and made a short return in 2011 (Picture: BBC)Joe Swash has dropped a huge hint on returning to EastEnders as Mickey Miller.Joe’s duration on the BBC One soap was cut short due to spending time in hospital while battling meningitis and encephalitis, which is a swelling of the brain.Taking a break in 2005, Joe struggled to get back into the role and left in 2008.He made a brief return in 2011 for Darren Miller and Jodie Gold’s wedding.He’s not be
- Is Call Of Duty returning to WW2? (pic: Activision)This year’s Call Of Duty is still on schedule and it sounds like the rumours of a WW2 game called Vanguard are on the money.Traditionally, new Call Of Duty games are announced in late spring or early summer but even before the pandemic that had started to change, where the only guarantee was that news of the game would leak before the official announcement.That’s exactly what happened this year, with multiple sources suggesting that
- Chaotic video showed drivers struggling to use a new roundabout installed at an intersection in Kentucky, prompting Australians to joke Americans were afraid of them.
- IAN HERBERT AT THE ARIAKE URBAN SPORTS PARK: Brown was overwhelmed with relief when nailing her routine third time around, to leap above Misugu Okamoto into bronze position.
- Adrian Underwood, a Fijian-born British army veteran and father, has been identified as the security officer killed in an Iranian drone strike on an oil tanker off the coast of Oman last week.
- Theo painted a beloved pub dog (Picture: Theo Barnes/SWNS)A brewer who missed the pub in lockdown spent his furlough doing a series of oil paintings of his favourite boozers.Theo Barnes, 30, created a series of 15 paintings depicting pubs in Edinburgh, where he lives, as well as London and Manchester, based on photographs he found online.He was furloughed from his job at Born brewery, Jedburgh, Scottish Borders, in January for four months and decided to pick up a paintbrush and try his hand at o
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!