Taylor Swift is continuing to tease fans with the track list for her upcoming album and has now announced her first ever song with a swear word in its title.The country-turned-pop star surprised everyone when she announced her new studio album at the 2022 VMAs.Taylor will release Midnights in October and, because she’s Taylor Swift, her process of revealing the song titles has been
- via metro.co.uk
- The next few days look set to be cold and wet across the UK, according to Met Office forecasters, with the knock-on effects of tropical storms across the Atlantic causing an 'unsettled' spell
- The former poster boy for New York City's lax bail reforms was perp walked in and out of the NYPD's Midtown North Station house on Monday.
- Coffee lovers in Western Australia could be paying 10-20 per cent more for their caffeine hit - as the state plans to dump plastic coffee cups by February next year.
- Dr Monique Ryan was among a small handful of MPs still wearing a mask in parliament in Canberra this week despite Covid cases plunging and mask rules removed on public transport.
- A new study appears to show that statins are effective in tackling prostate cancer by slowing the growth of tumours when used alongside other hormone treatment
- El Shafee Elsheikh, 34, will not go to what's known as a 'concrete box' at the ADX Florence prison in Colorado but a less restrictive prison on the same site known as USP Florence High.
- A British tourist is now fighting for his life after being stabbed in the upper body at an Oktoberfest festival in Germany, with police later arresting two 18-year-olds in connection with the incident
- A woman who allegedly bought a dream homeon the back of a $10.4million Crypto-transfer bunglebelieved her partner had won it, a court has heard.
- Elizabeth Gomes was attacked on September 20 at the Howard Beach station, en route to JFK airport, Her attacker was previously charged with beating his foster grandmother to death.
- The heartbroken boyfriend of a young woman who tragically died in a horror car crash has pledged to continue 'making her proud' as she 'watches over him'.
- Michael and Teresa Lye bought the property in 1984 and, after initially trying to contain the Virginia creeper, they say it now helps keep their house insulated
China's secret plot to make Australia dependent on it for electric cars as it is for everything elseChinese-made cars last month had a whopping 83 per cent share of Australia's electric vehicle market. This occurred after the Greens agreed to back Labor's climate change policies.
- Karl Stefanovic has slammed Optus for being too 'slow' in responding to Australia's largest ever privacy breach and says the data hack makes him 'rage'.
- Anthony Albanese has voiced his support for schools teaching children about the massacres of Indigenous people by British settlers - in a way that does not 'shame' people of British descent.
- Cleaning fans have come up with a cheap and effective way to get rid of black mould which easily builds up in washing machine drawers and it costs as little as 34p
- A gunman was seen holding a weapon to a subway passenger's head in Philadelphia as the city continues to go through a crime wave after the 'summer of mayhem.'
- A Northern Territory policeman's concerning text messages before he shot an Indigenous teenager dead have again dominated an inquest into the death.
- The big bank, headed by CEO David Solomon, launched the effort last week, firing nearly a dozen bankers in the bank's technology, media and telecommunications division alone.
- The hacker behind the Optus security breach has apologised for a data breach that saw the personal details of 10,000 customers leaked as they claim they won't sell the data and regret the hack.
- If the results of a YouGov poll were repeated at a General Election, Labour would win a 182-seat majority after Tory support plummeted following Friday's mini-budget
- The monarch held conversations with his son and daughter-in-law that have left him feeling hopeful as the Royal Family came together to grieve in the wake of the late Queen's death.
- Experts have warned that the Bank of England may be forced into hiking interest rates within the next two days after failing to calm panicked markets as the Pound tumbled yesterday.
- Outspoken Liberal Party federal vice president and Sky contributor Teena McQueen was allegedly driving while her licence was suspended when pulled over in Sydney's eastern suburbs.
- Hilaree Nelson, 49, reached the summit on Monday with her boyfriend Jim Morrison. The pair began skiing back down, but Nelson then reportedly fell 80ft into a 2,000ft crevasse.
- Pictures have emerged of Artem Kazantsev, who killed 15 people, at a Russian school where he had attended, and he appears to have been inspired by the Columbine shooting
- Ernst and Young has appointed former sex discrimination commissioner Elizabeth Broderick to investigate the shocking suicide of Sydney auditor, Aishwarya Venkatchalam.
- About three-quarters of those who lost money had less than £250 stolen, 14 per cent were conned out of between £250 and £999 and 9 per cent lost £1,000 or more.
- EPHRAIM HARDCASTLE: As part of the deal to allow TV access to the Queen's funeral, Buckingham Palace insisted that specific personal scenes never be broadcast again.
- The Dutch cyclist was in Room 930 of the Novotel at Brighton Le Sands with his girlfriend last Saturday when he lay in wait and pounced on the two young teenagers, a court has heard.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!