- Target's new decree went into effect on Friday, with the sales of Pokémon cards halted in-store, as well as trading cards for the MLB, NBA, and NFL.
- Xhaka eager to complete his move to the Stadio Olimpico (Picture: Getty)Granit Xhaka has pleaded with Arsenal to accept an offer for him to leave the club and join Roma.Jose Mourinho is eager to make the Switzerland international his first signing at the Serie A side and while Arsenal are ready to let him go, they are standing firm on their asking price.The Gunners have already rejected an offer of €15m for the midfielder and are believed to be asking for €20m.Xhaka has already agreed
- Brendan Fraser stars in No Sudden Move and has a busy slate of upcoming projects (Picture: Getty)Actor Brendan Fraser has been snapped making a rare public appearance as he joined his co-stars at the No Sudden Move premiere.The 52-year-old actor walked the blue carpet at the event, held during the Tribeca Film Festival in New York City, joining castmates David Harbour and Jon Hamm at the screening.Brendan plays Jones in the Steven Soderbergh directed flick, part of a group of criminals in 1
- EXCLUSIVE: Devastated Marie Hughes lost son Milo aged five to the rare condition that causes brain tumours - a familiar feeling after it also took the life of her husband and nine-year-old son Oscar
- Before the Covid pandemic the siblings, who are both married, had spent their entire lives close to each other apart from a two-year period when Patrick went to India during World War Two
- Vin Diesel honoured Paul Walker at the Fast and Furious 9 premiere (Picture: WireImage)Vin Diesel paid tribute to Paul Walker ahead of the Fast and Furious 9 premiere.The actor, who played Brian O’Conner in the film franchise, tragically died in 2013, at the age of 40.And Vin, 53, made sure to remember his late pal as he made his way to celebrate the new movie – which lands in UK cinemas on June 24.Taking to Instagram, the Dominic Toretto star shared a fan-edit throwback of the pair
Earlier this week Sesame Street celebrated Pride month by including two gay fathers in an episode titled Family Day, proving once again the importance of the long-running children’s television show.
Sesame Street changed children’s television when it came out 50 years ago and it is still the gold standard for children’s educational programming.Director Alan Muraoka, wh
- Ulrika Jonsson’s naked photo was her taking ownership of her body (Picture: Rex/Instagram)Ulrika Jonsson shared a naked photo to raise awareness for men’s mental health, but she says the experience was also important for her taking ownership of her own body. The TV presenter, 53, shared a photo of her entirely nude except for a pair of wellington boots in her garden, pushing a wheelbarrow in support of men’s mental health campaign Bare Yourself. She revealed in her co
- People on Twitter compared ride-goers at Thorpe Park being made to sit at the back of rollercoasters to the plight of Rosa Parks, who famously refused to move to the back of a bus in Alabama in the US in the 1950s (Picture: Getty)Anti-maskers have threatened to boycott Thorpe Park over its rules about wearing the protective face gear on its rides. It comes after one mother furiously tweeted this week that her son had to sit at the back of a ride during a visit to the theme park, based in Su
- US President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden say their dog 13-year-old German shepherd, Champ, died "peacefully" at the White House
- Joe Biden's beloved pet dog Champ has died, First Lady Jill Biden confirmed Saturday. 'RIP to our sweet, good boy, Champ. We will miss you always,' she tweeted.
- Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam is predicting the NFT bubble will burst over the next three to five years, with 90 percent having little to no value in the coming years.
- The Duchess of Cambridge has launched a new centre to carry on her work on early years development (Picture: Getty)The Duchess of Cambridge has highlighted the importance of giving everyone a good childhood, comparing the challenge to that of climate change.
Kate, who has launched her Royal Foundation Centre for Early Childhood, said the ‘time for action is now’ but admitted she is not expecting a ‘quick win.’Bringing together a panel of experts on the issue on Friday, Ka
- Graeme Campbell, 52, who had spoken out against gangsters, was targeted at his property in Lanarkshire, Scotland. Two cars and part of his home were left burnt out after the Saturday attack.
- Alison Griffiths, deputy cabinet minister for Place and county councillor for the Sunbury Common and Ashford Common ward, dismissed a cough as the after effects of Covid, but it turned out she had incurable cancer
- The Queen has long held a deep affection for dogs and has had a large number of corgis over the years - and now Buckingham Palace is promoting its new pet toy range with images of her favourite pups
- Robert Lacey claims Prince William came to view Meghan Markle as ‘fundamentally hostile to the royal system’ (Picture: Getty)Prince William is alleged to have thrown Harry out of his royal household after hearing of the bullying allegations made against Meghan Markle. In a new book by historian Robert Lacey, it is claimed the brothers got into a row over claims the Duchess of Sussex left one worker suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder due to the ‘toxic’ envi
- Our Cashless Kids can't make a link between a product and its value as contactless cards are used and pocket money is now fed into iPhones instead of piggy banks, says Sunday People columnist Rachael Bletchly
- The event is held once a year (Picture: Paul Hennessy/NurPhoto via Getty Images)Amazon Prime Day begins this Monday, in a two-day bargain-fest for members of the shopping service.There will be discounts galore, on everything from tech to clothing, with the two-day sale promising big savings.You will need to be a Prime member (£7.99 monthly or £79 if purchased annually) to take advantage, so ensure you’re signed up ahead of Monday 21 June.However, it’s still important to b
- Everyone over 18 can now get a jab (Picture: Getty)Everyone over the age of 18 can now book their coronavirus vaccinations, as the NHS rollout continues across the UK.
Speaking at the NHS Confederation conference, Health Secretary Matt Hancock said a first dose has been given to four out of five adults.It comes after the latest figures from Imperial College London’s React study show the number of cases among those aged between 18 and 24 are five times higher than among the over-65s –
- Karla Gardner's daughter Daisy handed a handmade collage made in nursery to her ahead of Father's Day on Sunday, but Karla's was shocked when she saw 'Father' had been replaced.
- Festival goers enjoyed were seen 'moshing' despite the weather as Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes closed on the main stage late last night as social distancing rules were scrapped.
- Two gyms in the Sydney CBD and two venues on the NSW south coast are among the latest exposure sites to be identified as the state battles an outbreak of the dangerous Delta strain of coronavirus.
- Grace Spinks, 23, died at the scene following an attack in Duckmanton, near Chesterfield, Derbyshire, on Friday morning. A man in his 30s was later found dead half a mile away later
Gwyneth Paltrow family-zones ex-husband Chris Martin as she reveals their beautiful bon: ‘He’s like my brother’Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are more live siblings than ex-partners (Picture: Rex)Gwyneth Paltrow has likened her ex-husband Chris Martin to a ‘brother’ as the pair are more like siblings than a former couple following their split. The Goop founder, 48, and the Coldplay star, 44, were married for 10 years and share two children – 17-year-old Apple and Moses, 15 – and split in 2014. The pair maintained a good friendship and a close bond to co-parent their ch
- American Red Cross is asking the public for help in replenish the United States' depleted blood inventory amid a 'severe' national shortage likely driven by surge in ER visits and trauma cases.
- Andy Burnham says Nicola Sturgeon’s travel ban to Manchester and Salford is unnecessary (Picture: PA)Andy Burnham has demanded the Scottish government offers compensation to people affected by an ‘unnecessary’ travel ban to Manchester and Salford.The Greater Manchester Mayor called out First Minister Nicola Sturgeon on Twitter, saying ‘it would have been nice’ if she ‘had contacted us beforehand to discuss it.’Mr Burnham, dubbed the ‘King of the No
- Sue and Jason Kelk were together for 20 years and were said to be soulmates (Pictures: Yorkshire Post / SWNS)The heartbroken wife of the country’s longest-suffering Covid patient begged her husband not to end his hospital care.Jason Kelk died yesterday aged 49 in the company of loved ones after choosing to withdraw treatment, which he underwent for 14-and-a-half months.
He had type II diabetes and asthma and was fighting for his life since March 31 last year after being admitted
- Security expert Leo Prinsloo, 52, who has personally protected Prince Charles, the Kardashians and Nelson Mandela, showed off the bullet-ridden truck that saved him in South Arrica.
- A man has shared his heartbreak over discovering the boy he has raised as his son is technically his uncle, after his girlfriend had a long-running affair with his grandfather
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!