- Surveillance footage has been released that shows the sequence of events that led up to the shootings and the deaths of the store owner and a customer at a gun shop in Metairie, Louisiana.
- Not even a pandemic could stop Sarah Hyland, Margot Robbie and Kaley Cuoco from bringing the glam (Picture: Getty/Instagram/Kaley Cuoco/Sarah Hyland)The Golden Globes might have been virtual this year but that didn’t stop stars like Elle Fanning and Margot Robbie from getting dressed up the nines.The annual ceremony was hosted from separate coasts with the action taking place in New York City’s Rainbow Room and inside in the Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles.The Flight Attendant’s
- Prince Harry reveals his 'biggest fear was history repeating itself' in new teaser for bombshell sit down interview with Oprah.
- Alarming footage has emerged from a vicious fight between two private school girls after a boy was seen offering a girl a beer to throw the first punch.
- An online subscription service dubbed Petflix has experienced rocketing growth in the past year, with more than 180 million views across its platforms in 2020, as pet owners give dogs a virtual walk.
- A pregnant mother of two has warned she will introduce a bonk ban against the father of her children if he goes ahead with plans to get the COVID-19 jab.
Manchester United claim Luke Shaw misheard Harry Maguire’s chat with referee Stuart Attwell in Chelsea drawManchester United and Chelsea shared the points after Sunday’s drab stalemate (Picture: Getty)Luke Shaw stunned viewers after Sunday’s goalless draw at Stamford Bridge as he claimed Stuart Attwell chose not to award a penalty against Chelsea for fear of a potential backlash – but Manchester United insist the left-back got the wrong end of the stick and misheard the referee’s exchange with Harry Maguire.The major talking point of the drab stalemate came in the 14th minute
- Dominique Moraitis, the granddaughter of Morco Fresh fruit and vegetable patriarch and multimillionaire Nick Moraitis, split with Blake Ferguson last year after a five-month engagement.
- British stars tipped for success during the Golden Globes include The Queen's Gambit's Anya Taylor-Joy and Emma Corrin, who played Princess Diana in The Crown.
- Anyone threatening to leak explicit material of someone without their consent will face up to two years in jail. It has been a crime to publish without consent since 2015.
- One in four of all coronavirus deaths have been among those with the dementia - but care home visiting bans have denied families the chance to say goodbye.
- Over-40s could get their jabs by the end of March if the UK continues its average pace of 2.5million doses a week in the government's bid to vaccinate all adults by July
- Trump assured in his grand comeback at CPAC Sunday that he won't form a new party because it would further divide the GOP - and the former president previewed another WH run in 2024.
- The world faces a dangerous proliferation of deadly chemical weapons after the attempted assassination of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal in Salisbury, the Defence Secretary warned.
- Your horoscope reveals what the day holds (Picture: Metro.co.uk/ Getty)It’s a brand new month, so what’s coming up?Below, you’ll find your star sign’s horoscope forecast for today, March 1.Gemini, it’s time to start preparing to spread your wings after lockdown, while Aquarius, even though times are tough, you deserve praise for learning to get through it.Capricorn, don’t be afraid to speak out today – everybody’s on your wavelength.Read on below t
- Traces of the Russian-made nerve agent - which killed Dawn Sturgess - were found in Salisbury, Wilts, with Professor Tim Atkins on call that day
- Wales is the first part of the UK to ban smoking in playgrounds and school grounds and there will be a £100 fine for breaking the rules from today
- Labour analysis has found the average commuter is now paying £3,144 for their season ticket as commuters prepare to return to offices this summer
- Simon knows how much danger he is in (Picture: ITV)Coronation Street teenager Simon Barlow (Alex Bain) is set to issue a warning to his mum Leanne Battersby (Jane Danson) – he is involved in a drug dealing scheme and if she intervenes, then he will die.
So when Leanne does ignore this and goes in to protect her son, ending up out of her depth, has she signed his death warrant?
Will drug dealer overlord Harvey (Will Mellor) make an example of Simon and make Leanne lose another child?
- Confirmation by police Sydney conwoman Melissa Caddick is no longer alive has led to a TV drama based on her life being given the green light by Channel Nine and Stan.
- John Swinney and the Scottish Government have failed to hand over the advice given to them over their botched probe into harassment complaints against Alex Salmond.
- Melania Trump was described by her husband on Sunday as 'the future first lady', as Donald Trump delivered his first speech since leaving office. Melania has not been seen since then.
- The landmark Illinois Hotel on Parramatta Road at Five Dock was previously home to Dancers Cabaret and billed as the premier 'gentlemen's club' in the city's inner-west.
- The first 30,000 doses of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine landed in Sydney on Sunday, which Prime Minister Scott Morrison hailed as a new milestone for Australia's vaccine rollout.
- Former Fleet Street editor and journalism lecturer Roy Greenslade could lose his university post after he revealed his unapologetic support for bombing campaigns carried out by the IRA.
- Claire Cowen had to go for scans every four weeks to check her baby had not moved in a dangerous position with the coil (Picture: SWNS)A mum who ‘miraculously’ fell pregnant while using the coil was shocked to find the IUD in her baby’s placenta.
Claire Cowen, 34, had been using a non-hormonal coil for three years when she discovered she was 13 weeks’ pregnant with her baby boy, Lewis. She then underwent a stressful pregnancy as doctors told her she had no choice but
Dancing on Ice 2021: Phillip Schofield in hysterics after Holly Willoughby is ‘attacked’ by dinosaurHolly was ‘attacked’ by the fake dinosaur on Sunday’s show (Picture: Matt Frost/ITV/REX)Dancing on Ice nearly had another accident to add to its long list during Sunday’s show – after Holly Willoughby almost fell victim to a wild dinosaur walking around the set.The presenter was delivering a link to camera when she was ‘attacked’ by someone in a convincing dinosaur suit during a standout moment.Holly wasn’t best pleased after being disturbed by the
- Shaughna Phillips admits her lipoedema affected her self confidence on Love Island (Picture: Rex)Shaughna Phillips struggles to watch her series of Love Island and admits her ‘heart breaks’ looking at herself before undergoing liposuction. The Love Island star had the surgery in October after being diagnosed with lipoedema, a condition which leads to an abnormal build-up of fat cells. In a new in-depth Q&A with fans, Shaughna opened up about her battle with the conditio
Jurgen Klopp provides update on Alisson, Fabinho and Diogo Jota availability for Liverpool’s clash with ChelseaLiverpool beat Sheffield United to bring an end to a miserable run of four league defeats (Picture: Getty)Jurgen Klopp expects to have Alisson and Fabinho back for Liverpool’s upcoming heavyweight clash with Chelsea and is hopeful Diogo Jota could also feature at Anfield on Thursday.Alisson played no part in Liverpool’s 2-0 win over Sheffield United following the tragic death of his father, Jose, in the week.Adrian came in to replace the Brazil goalkeeper at Bramall Lane as Curtis Jo
- Australian capital city property prices have surged by the fastest monthly pace since August 2003. Sydney and Melbourne recorded even stronger growth in February.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!