- Some students say they have still not received all of their offers despite the deadline closing next week. Worried parents said it's the 'perfect storm' which is having a 'negative impact' on youngsters.
- An off-duty flight attendant for Delta Air Lines flying as a passenger was subdued by the flight's crew members and has been placed in FBI custody as officials said he was 'going to take the plane down.'
- Incredible pictures from a popular shop on the Manly Corso in the 1920s provide an insight into how the iconic strip once looked.
Ivanka Trump looks VERY summery in cut-out yellow dress as she heads out with Jared Kushner and kidsIvanka wore a yellow halter-neck dress scattered with pretty white flowers and a cut-out detail that flaunted her toned midriff on Saturday's stroll.
- A small suburban Sydney garage found itself at the centre of the FBI's 'AN0M' trojan horse app sting after a $700,000 cocaine shipment allegedly landed on its doorstep.
- Sunday is expected to be a scorcher and the warmest of the year so far at 29C, but by Monday the sweltering conditions could go even higher
- Recommendations on bans are reportedly set to be published on Monday, in the wake of the Greensill saga involving former Prime Minister David Cameron
- School tax filings, seen by the New York Post, reveal 7 school heads received over $1 million each in total compensation in the year ending June 30 2020.
- NSW Central Coast sisters Elin, 10, and Nele Schulz, 13, sent heartfelt letters to the swimming great after they saw how ashamed and disappointed she was at her performance in the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- Kerry Giakoumis, 29, caught a flight from Adelaide to Melbourne with two fellow associates of the Hells Angels bikie gang on June 5, 2020. He was never seen again and is presumed dead.
- Martine Dines, 29, was about to celebrate her wedding day when she discovered two lumps in her right breast. Now she's bravely battling against breast cancer away from her family and home.
- The park saw two people stabbed, one man mugged and an elderly cook shoved against a plate glass window in the early hours of Saturday alone, amid spiraling crime.
Doctors and experts cast doubt on Cape Cod lobsterman claim he was swallowed WHOLE by humpback whaleDoctors and experts are skeptical of the account of lobsterman Michael Packard. The 56-year-old was on a routine dive off the coast of Cape Cod when claims he was swallowed by a whale.
- Party promoter David 'Shaman' Ortiz, 28, dismissed his critics as 'Karens and Kevins' who want to 'steal joy' after the landmark Washington Square Park has been plagued by noisy parties.
- Anti-vaccination hysteria and new virus variants mean Australia is unlikely to achieve herd immunity any time soon and so many restrictions will stay, a new study conducted by Burnet Institute concluded.
- Former President Donald Trump has spoken at a Wisconsin MAGA rally on video. In it he reeled off a list of topics where he had been 'proved right'.
- Israel's long-term leader is set to be unseated by a coalition of parties which united against him.
Rishi Sunak planning to build swimming pool, gym and tennis court at his £2million Yorkshire mansionRishi Sunak, 41, hopes to build an L-shaped pool house, which will include a hot tub, utility and changing area and plant room next to his manor house in North Yorkshire.
- Thousands called for an end to 'British complicity in Israel's war crimes' during the rally outside Downing Street - which was organised by the Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC).
- Boris Johnson is expected to delay easing Covid restrictions from the planned June 21 date amid a surge in cases of the Delta variant – but some ministers fear it could be nearly another year before measures are fully lifted
- Plastic food utensils, cosmetic products, styrofoam tableware, and cotton buds with plastic stems are early on the NSW Government hit list with plastic plates and cups and lids soon after.
- Global transport of goods has suffered blockages, delays and bottlenecks and won't be resolved quickly.
- The mother, who was not identified, had thrown her daughter and two-year-old son from the window before diving it out of it herself around 11:20 a.m. in the Brownsville neighborhood of Brooklyn.
- The Mail on Sunday can reveal that hundreds of primaries, secondaries and colleges - both state and private - have paid up to £1,000 each to join the charity's School & College Champion scheme.
'Cut to the studio FFS!': Ian Wright among those slamming BBC coverage of Christian Eriksen collapseWhile Eriksen's Denmark team-mates formed a ring around the player while he appeared to be receiving CPR, the BBC continued to broadcast the distressing scene.
- Jason Mitchell nearly split his foot in two in a dirtbike accident in Phuket, Thailand, in December 2019. Nearly two years later, he is still dealing with physical and psychological effects of losing his leg.
- Kate Grimes (pictured), a former chief executive of Kingston Hospital in South-West London, has joined a growing chorus calling on organisations to withdraw from the Stonewall scheme.
- Shane Davies, 33, went missing at about 3.30pm on Saturday from the Pagham and Selsey beach area of Sussex.
- SIR GRAHAM BRADY: At first the justification for extreme measures was that it was just for a few weeks while NHS capacity was expanded to meet the challenge.
- Supporters say pesticides damage the environment, but farmers warn they could lose their livelihoods.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!