Strictly’s Nicola Adams promises to ‘break boundaries’ with Katya Jones in 2020 series as duo make show historyStrictly’s Nicola Adams promises to ‘break boundaries’ in the 2020 series (Picture: PA)Strictly Come Dancing contestant Nicola Adams has promised to ‘break boundaries’ with dance partner Katya Jones in the 2020 series.The duo are about to make show history as they take to the dancefloor in the first same-sex pairing.In the launch show, which aired on Saturday, the annual Strictly pairing ritual took place and we got to see a stunning performance by MNEK.Olympic boxe
- (Picture: Lime Pictures)Edward Hutchinson (Joe McGann) schemes once more in Hollyoaks, and Diane (Alex Fletcher) suffers as a result, but his latest action leaves daughter Verity (Eva O’Hara) in complete and utter shock.
Edward has manipulated every situation to his advantage since arriving in the eponymous village last year, but in spite of having successfully won Diane’s affection, he continues to scheme.
Diane’s hair has been falling out, and Edward has suggested it’s
- (Picture: ITV)There are two huge Emmerdale couples heading for the rocks – but can they survive and get back from the brink? As Charity Dingle (Emma Atkins) hits the bottle after cheating on Vanessa Woodfield (Michelle Hardwick), Chas (Lucy Pargeter) and Paddy (Dominic Brunt) fight for their fractured relationship.
Elsewhere, Moira (Natalie J Robb) faces dark secrets from her past as she has a big showdown with Mackenzie (Lawrence Robb).
Monday November 2Moira faces a dark chapter from her
- (Picture: ITV)Moira Dingle (Natalie J Robb) gets quite the shock in Emmerdale when her estranged brother Mackenzie (Lawrence Robb) arrives in the village.
The Emmerdale legend is taken aback upon coming face-to-face with her younger sibling, and thus the stage is set for a huge showdown, which ensues next week.Moira is forced to revisit a dark period of her life during the showdown in question, as she attempts to make Mackenzie listen to what she’s got to say.
However, it’s not just
- EastEnders characters are showing their strength next week when they face up to some haunting pasts. As Mick Carter (Danny Dyer) opens up to Shirley (Linda Henry), Honey Mitchell (Emma Barton) is prepared to fight for justice following her attack.Elsewhere, Lola Pearce (Danielle Harold) reaches a crossroads and an accident could have terrible consequences for Rainie Highway (Tanya Franks)Monday November 2Kush is crushed when Kat goes out with a man from work and he realises he has lost everythin
- (Picture: ITV)Another eventful week is almost upon us in Coronation Street, and it’s one that brings with it a number of interesting story developments.
Geoff Metcalfe (Ian Bartholomew) continues to make Sally and Tim’s (Sally Dynevor and Joe Duttine) life a living hell, as he interrupts their party in the garden in an effort to cause trouble.Debbie Webster (Sue Devaney) — who’s also present at this party — is seemingly horrified by Geoff’s behaviour, and reve
- Kyle James Henk Daniels, 22, has pleaded not guilty to 26 charges over the alleged sexual assault of nine girls aged at Mosman Swim Centre, on Sydney's lower north shore, in 2018 and 2019.
- Leanza Cornett has died aged 49 (Picture: Getty Images)Former Miss America Leanza Cornett has sadly died at the age of 49, it has been confirmed. The beauty queen, who won Miss America in 1993, was reportedly taken to a Jacksonville hospital on October 12 to receive treatment for a head injury. Her death was confirmed by Miss America Organisation on Wednesday night in a statement which said: ‘Leanza had a bright and beautiful spirit and her laugh was infectious. We know she meant
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik are ready for another night off baby duties (Picture: Getty / Instagram)Gigi Hadid is clearly looking forward to adult time after welcoming her daughter last month, admitting she’s excited for her next date night with boyfriend Zayn Malik. The Victoria’s Secret model gave birth to their baby girl in September and is currently basking in all the joy that newborns bring. However, Gigi is understandably dreaming of a moment when she can be nappy free
- A 14-year-old girl was arrested in South London last night on suspicion of stabbing a 24-year-old man to death in Crawley, Sussex. The victim was found with serious injuries on Tuesday night.
- Britain has already stocked up on 20 million doses from six different candidate vaccines, but senior government officials reportedly claim Downing Street is confident Pfizer-Biontech will win the race
- Footage from the city Wednesday appears to show some looters stealing an ATM machine from a Walgreens. Officers were injured after projectiles were thrown. Karon Hylton is inset.
- Golfer Jack Nicklaus, 80, has voted for Donald Trump, he confirmed - news to which the president replied: 'Jack, this is a Great Honor. Thank you!' Nicklaus said he respected him.
- Idaho police confirmed a state mayoral candidate and coffee shop manager died from gunshot wounds in a murder-suicide. Jared Murphy, 28, and Ashley Midby, 34, were both found dead.
Melbourne trains were not CLEANED properly during coronavirus by contractor paying off Metro managerMetro Trains' operational fleet manager Peter Bollas admitted to receiving roughly $150,000 from Transclean (pictured) boss George Haritos, the IBAC heard on Wednesday.
- Comey's decision to reveal the FBI's probe into Hillary Clinton's email server on October 28, 2016 - just 11 days before Election Day - has since been cemented as the turning point of her doomed campaign.
- The one-year-old black steer escaped Saint Ignatius' College Riverview in Lane Cove, on Tuesday night after breaking through one of the stock-proof fences.
- Rishi Sunak is answering questions on the Job Support Scheme (Picture: Tolga AKMEN / AFP)Chancellor and Richmond MP Rishi Sunak will be answering some of the country’s burning questions today on the changes he made last week to the Job Support Scheme.The changes were made to better complement England’s three tier lockdown system, with financial support packages available varying depending on what tier you live in.The new Job Support Scheme will come into effect on November 1, replaci
- Claimants have accused Boris Johnson of wanting to 'keep us in the dark' on Russian interference in what is believed to be the first national security challenge of its kind
- Sebastian McKay pleaded guilty in August to four counts of indecent behaviour following three seperate incidents in Adelaide over three days from July 31.
- At least 12 Brisbane area schools were evacuated on Thursday afternoon following a series of bomb threats.
- NSW Police have appealed for public assistance in finding Sandy Alsalihi and Elisa Coronakes, both aged 14, who were last seen at their homes in Sydney south-west on Wednesday night.
- Sarah Mills, 33, from NSW's Mid North Coast,went on an extraordinary rant online after revealing she and her three children have been homeless for three weeks.
- Donald Trump and Joe Biden have joined 74 million Americans in voting early to avoid pandemic hold-ups, but the US President is still peddling the rhetoric that the coronavirus will be easily overcome - in fact he's so sure of it the White House has already declared victory
- Members of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security were invited to dine with ambassador Saad Al-Mahmood at the Qatari Embassy in Canberra.
- Lucy Victoria Wieland, 28, from Townsville in north-eastern Queensland, was sentenced to two years in jail on August 4 after pleading guilty to seven charges including fraud.
- The driver, who was a close contact of the Chadstone Shopping Centre cluster, dined at Oddfellows Cafe in Kilmore, 60km north of Melbourne, on September 30.
- Investigators are searching for a mysterious staffy they believe mauled a beloved dog that would greet guests checking into the Adelaide Oval Hotel.
- The coins were launched on Thursday, a year after devastating fires began sweeping across the nation, with $125,000 of proceeds from the coins going to fire services across the country.
- The federal government's Ten to Men longitudinal study on male health found more than 70 per cent of middle-aged Australian men are overweight.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!